Deleted

So Im Rolling PvE =PPpp

So after never in my life playing PvE Holy =PpPppPpPP So I was looking for a way to get about my normal Healing Rotations if there exsists any =P.

Seeing as ive heard that you shld have Prayer of Mending and Circle of Healing on CD like allways, But Seeing as Im kinda new to Holy I jst wounderd if there is something or some tactic of rotation that is normaly good to roll with.

Thanks and TROLL's get da outhere.

there is no rotation but you can spec renew (i think i sucks) and spam that betwen CoH and PoM when you dont need to spam CoH

Deleted
    Sorry, but I can't make any sense out of this statement. Something is wrong with your English...

PoM on aoe dmg fights you can actually let it run around couple of times. CoH every cooldown and depending on spec/gear either spam renew or FH PoHeal dependable if you can predict the inc dmg/there is aoe dmg/1 player takes a not killing amount of dmg.

Deleted
    "=PpPppPpPP"
    i have no clue,what so ever, as to what this is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sceadugenga View Post
    "=PpPppPpPP"
    Likewise, but to OP: start by reading the stickies and search the forum loads of posts about this.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sceadugenga View Post
    "=PpPppPpPP"
    That very thing made me think OP is a troll.. but not sure since his english is terribad.
    Well, holy PvE.. ehm, spam healing abilitys, win meters, gg.

Deleted
    theres no point making a healing rotation. get used to healing when its needed and using different heals for different situations. remember in cataclysm your not gonna have near enuf infinite mana and your gonna have to use some common sense wile healing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonoka View Post
    That very thing made me think OP is a troll.. but not sure since his english is terribad.
    Well, holy PvE.. ehm, spam healing abilitys, win meters, gg.
    i have no clue to priests or anything, i went in thinking "oh this might be interesting" .. i clearly didnt notice the smiley in OP title either.... im not sure if hes a troll or a 12 year old kid.. but hey, everyone is entitled to help i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I can barely understand what you say (mostly by the context), but anyway: Just have a look at the stickys on the Priest Forum. That will help.