Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The big Cata instance secret

So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata realease first patch, blizzard were not planning to release any new instance, only extend the wings of existing instance VoA style but with more detailed trash also.

And there you thought you were going to get 4 new instances every patch. Oh no, you get one new wing, and the final patch of the expansion is where you'll get to fight the likes of Ragnaros, Al'akir and Neptuolon in the final wings. The only exception is the Deathwing and CoT WotA raids.

Now how does that make you feel?

I wouldn't really care, I don't PvE.

/thread
    - Dreams. What are dreams? Dreams are nothing, my brother.
    - Dreams are nothing, sister? Without dreams, there could be no despair.

Wtf is with all these "what would you do if blizzard done this" threads, that countain some idiotic thoughts..

If blizzard done that, we'd be pissed..
    If blizzard made deathwing a shitty encounter, we'd be pissed
    if blizzard done <waiting for the next thread>, we'd be pissed!!

10+ Year Old Account
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Seriously, pointless speculation is pointless.
    Forget everything you know about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogYaBass View Post
    Wtf is with all these "what would you do if blizzard done this" threads, that countain some idiotic thoughts..

If blizzard done that, we'd be pissed..
    If blizzard made deathwing a shitty encounter, we'd be pissed
    if blizzard done <waiting for the next thread>, we'd be pissed!!
    sounds like you're pretty pissed already ... i'll have one of what you're having too, i need a drink

---------- Post added 2010-09-01 at 04:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

OMG..for real..that would be so cute, i'd at least have one cuddle before being mauled to death.. and i'd so open the package, bears are so cuddly

It would make me feel angry and confused.. BURN VOA!

10+ Year Old Account
    What would you do if they'd decide to rename USA Broccoliland?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata realease first patch, blizzard were not planning to release any new instance, only extend the wings of existing instance VoA style but with more detailed trash also.

And there you thought you were going to get 4 new instances every patch. Oh no, you get one new wing, and the final patch of the expansion is where you'll get to fight the likes of Ragnaros, Al'akir and Neptuolon in the final wings. The only exception is the Deathwing and CoT WotA raids.

Bad troll is bad

Next question

10+ Year Old Account
    Please, troll somewhere else.

I can't describe a feeling that doesn't exist.

bear mail? Bought. (also sig'd)

On topic: You should really think a bit more about your nightmare/end of the worlds/worst case scenarios before posting them, because in it's current state it's just laughable, not discussable.
    Samin

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand these "what is blizzard this THIS!" threads, trying to present the strangest(or dumbest) idea ever thought of.

this, basically.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

I had a strong feeling this thread would be stupid. What is this.... I don't even...?

10+ Year Old Account

They already did that to me once, that's how I got my [Reins of the Black War Bear]

The title is misleading, i demand this thread to either be locked or deleted.
    OT: What is the reason for this "what if this and that happened threads?" Stop speculating that which won't happen.

Deleted
    i will be the odd one out.
    i would not be pissed

OMG..for real..that would be so cute, i'd at least have one cuddle before being mauled to death.. and i'd so open the package, bears are so cuddly
    Us Feral Druids would like to have a chat with you :P NOM NOM NOM for the win :P oh wait thats kitty oh well same difference.

Now back on topic. What if they did that big deal we would still play or at least most of us these what iff things are so funny i mean what if (lmao) they tell us that cataclysm was a big joke and they dont plan on updating wow at all they just spent all that time and money on a beta to mess with us and there will eb no more patches for wow ever?

I hope you get my point. Enough of the what if threads.

Deleted

I like this idea, though. Sounds interesting.

Deleted
    Wouldn't feel that bad....

Nah actually I would epic QQ on the forums... seriously though, idc as long as I can have some fun

And Ragnaros/ Al'akir are bosses, Neptulon isn't as he is merely trying to protect his realm from the invading Naga

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why QQ about your own Imaginary World?