Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Unhappy NOM NOM NOM gone - RIP

Best talent name ever gone, according to the main page. Feast of flesh sounds ok, but NOM NOM NOM was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalelia View Post
    Best talent name ever gone, according to the main page. Feast of flesh sounds ok, but NOM NOM NOM was great.
    It was the most retarded talent name ever devised. You have to be really slow to find an internet meme funny for longer than 5 minutes.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was a great talent name, just because you didn't like it doesn't mean everyone who does is slow.

Deleted
    It was the best talent name ever. Even if I didn't laugh out loud retardedly every time I read it, I still thought it was a great name for a dps class that BITES STUFF.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlodo View Post
    If you find "nom nom nom" hilarious, you're arguably retarded.
    I never said it was hilarious, neither would you find me rofl'ing over it. It was however a great talent name for something that effected FB.

"nom nom nom" was funny a few years ago, and it never was a great talent name. it was a joke.

Glad it's gone, shows Blizzard at least care about WoW and don't want it to become a total joke

Quote Originally Posted by pandaman View Post
    Glad it's gone, shows Blizzard at least care about WoW and don't want it to become a total joke
    Because the game surely takes itself serious at every opportunity. Like the tons of references and eastereggs dropping off at every turn.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh come on, you guys knew it was going to be changed. It was called Nom Nom Nom , which stands for Name Not Finalized.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Because the game surely takes itself serious at every opportunity. Like the tons of references and eastereggs dropping off at every turn.
    This. The talent name was a fun little nod to an internet meme. But I suppose some of you could attempt to take yourselves more seriously instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abb View Post
    It was the best talent name ever. Even if I didn't laugh out loud retardedly every time I read it, I still thought it was a great name for a dps class that BITES STUFF.
    I agree with you and btw NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY GOD WHY!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though I have no idea what this meme was, I do say that the Nom Nom Nom name was a great name. Feast of Flesh is ok, though, soo..

Tbh, they should make a minor glyph that changes the name of the talent back to Nom Nom Nom. Now that'd be a glyph worth getting.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    We all knew the change was coming.
    Doesn't mean we don't get to whine about it.
    I found it amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by dcemuser View Post
    Oh come on, you guys knew it was going to be changed. It was called Nom Nom Nom <NNF>, which stands for Name Not Finalized.
    It had disappeared for a while. Just long enough to get our hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Shot down...
    RIP Nom Nom Nom

Quote Originally Posted by sxizzor View Post
    It had disappeared for a while. Just long enough to get our hopes up.
    So true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

RIP Nom Nom Nom. You shall forever keep your place in my heart, I will never forget you. :'(

15+ Year Old Account
    I slashed my wrists with a spoon in protest last night. I hoped the NNF would disappear from the talent but I guess they finally changed it. =(

15+ Year Old Account
    This is as bad as when they took the swirly ball away!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose