Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I dont know how people can actually be this bad, it says on Frost presence " MORE THREAT " the only way i can imagine someone being this bad is if he/she has no clue how to read and understand English.

These people can be excused.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    Seriously?

Yes I know the lfd system has brought tons and tons of idiots (most are just new and still need to learn mechanics).*but* I'm sure when you started playing you knew everything about this game. Right? Wrong. Anyhoo what does this (I am going to call him new) Death Knight have to do with raids and dungeons? No him being a noob and not knowing the mechanics of auras has nothing to do with Raids and Dungeons.

Also, instead of being a complete jackass to people maybe you could put your ::so called:: insightful knowledge and maybe teach him about the differences between Blood, Frost, and Unholy Precences. I mean by doing it nicely. If by then he is not willing to learn then, well, drop group re queue and move the fuck on.

Complaining about this here will get you, well, too be honest, no where.
    Maybe there are some clues, and I quote:
    The death knight takes on the presence of frost, increasing Stamina by 8%, armor contribution from cloth, leather, mail and plate items by 60%, and reducing damage taken by 8%. Increases threat generated. Only one Presence may be active at a time.
    Now sure, maybe he doesn't know what threat is, but he should know that stamina increases hp, and armor reduces damage, and therefore he should realise that this is a good thing for tanking.

Every class, every single class has bad players. It's not limited to DKs or Hunters or anything like that. People will often insult players of those two classes simply for being one when they know nothing about the player. I have come across just as many equally bad Paladins, Shammans and everything as I have other bad DKs or Hunters. Seen a Ret Paladin stacking ArP, including gems, saying it was the most DPS at his gear lvl when he was mostly 232-251 lvl gear, or a Holy Paladin stacking Spirit. Fury Warrior using Fist Weapons in ICC, claiming Titan's Grip was a DPS loss cause it hits so slow. Paladin tank stacking Stregnth and Haste with almost no Stam in ICC. Various healers of all types saying Disc healers all fail because of low HPS, totally ignoring Heals+Absobs. Arcane Mages who put Focus Magic on my DK tank. The list goes on and on....

I feel the death knight hate coming up again .
    OT: On my alt paladin i've met dk's dps'ing with frost presence, hunters meleeing, paladins not being able to find their buff button, druids running out of the instance with the healer dead and not thinking like *Hmm. should i throw a CR?* and countless of other fails; Moral of the story.
    Morons everywhere
    Deal with em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

Clicky!

it's reading stuff like this that makes me happy that over 1/2 the player base of wow will cry like newborn children when 4.0/cata goes live ... it's too hard to level waaah .. there are too many mobs we can't aoelolfreebadgepics waaaahhh.

i'll be so happy reading the forums then.

Quote Originally Posted by Arteous View Post
    it's reading stuff like this that makes me happy that over 1/2 the player base of wow will cry like newborn children when 4.0/cata goes live ... it's too hard to level waaah .. there are too many mobs we can't aoelolfreebadgepics waaaahhh.

i'll be so happy reading the forums then.
    I agree can't wait to see them cry and from what Blue Posts are looking like right now the future looks good for skilled players =P

Oh this reminds me so much of what happened in my grp today. It was in heroic ToC (the 5man), on trash for the second boss our pally tank started raging cuz we wouldn't focus the priestess(aoe). Right before boss I told him *Dude its ToC, calm down*. Boss aggroes, he says ¨So because its ez we gotta play shitty right?¨ and then leave/proceed to buble hearth midfight...

Some ppl just have ego issues on this game lol, jerks will be jerks I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    and i tought i was a bad DK, this is the reason why i never wanna be a tank. i wouldn't be abble to do it correctly and i always prefer others to be the tank and lead the heroic, raid etc
    thorgal lvl 80 warrior
    deathpool lvl 80 death knight
    geoforce lvl 80 hunter

i sense alot of QQ-ing in the immediate future of cataclysm

killrog EU

All of this QQ that has to do with the LFD tool is pretty dumb. Hint: LFD is OPTIONAL!

If you dont like the morons in it, dont queue up...simple as that. I also dont appreciate these posts that make it seem that DKs are the only morons in the game. Most of the time, its the arrogant healers who take things and blow them up out of proportion and believe they run the show. Sorry, but i dont like healers.

I once had a DK tank who only used Icy Touch. About a quarter way through the instance I asked him why he didn't use Plague Strike.

him- "can't you see I'm a frost tank?"
    me- "well yeah sure. anyone can"
    him- "so whats the deal then?"
    me- "you know you could use plague strike for extra damage and threat right?"
    him- "plague strike is for unholy. im frost"
    me- "but you can do both"
    him- "but im frost"

10+ Year Old Account
    If I run into a group where someone is retarded...being the healer I do one of several options:

A. Stay quiet and wait for someone to tell him/her wtf is up.
    B. Make a suggestion
    C. Become a dick
    D. Vote to kick
    E. If the said person is the tank - i'll take beacon off them. and heal everyone else and let tank die. If it's a dps who doesn't understand threat - I warn the tank and will bop him - so the said person dies. Etc options like that.
    F. Just leave the group. I don't have time for retards

Yeah I do feel bad sometimes for dps - especially if they are trying to correct the idiot on w/e it may be. I'm going into a heroic to go in and then get out. I'm not gonna sit around and have someone slow me or anyone else down.

Most players are terrible on there first character.

dude im that dk, stfu already, l2dk

Quote Originally Posted by Nöx View Post
    Me: I know it's an heroic and all, but an overgeared tank like yourself (he was in icc25 gear mind you) could do some more to hold aggro.
    Him: Stop being a winny bitch.
    Me: start doing something useful then.
    Him: Omg, stfu will you? I'm the tank, I do things my way.
    Me: actually i've hold aggro more times than you for all the fights in here, i've suffered more damage, basically you are being carried.
    ___________________________________________DEAD SILENCE______________________________________________
    that is win

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

when i tank low level instances i run into a lot of problem with dps that like to pull everything....so...i dance if the dps ever goes in front of me on purpose and pulls everything...don't worry i tell them a head of time, but they always forget /shrug

15+ Year Old Account
    My tank in a random VH yesterday was wearing 3 pieces of spell power plate. The spell power shoulders dropped form one of the bosses and he would not stop spamming in party chat that he needed them and they had better stats than his other ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDiabolical View Post
    All of this QQ that has to do with the LFD tool is pretty dumb. Hint: LFD is OPTIONAL!
    Ya I don't understand the crying about it either. Unless I actually get one of the more challenging instances (Icc5s) or the ones where the learning curve isn't flat(Oculus) I absolutely love having one moron in the group that I can constantly talk about how they can fix their play. If it helps them improve, good stuff. If not, I get to be a total dick and still look like I am being helpful lol.
    Last edited by conscript; 2010-09-13 at 08:34 PM.

its people like that who give good DKs a bad name :<

lets hope cata weeds out the bad ones or at least some good players start wow

15+ Year Old Account
    i saw a destro lock that would only use corrup and shadow bolts. srslys there are some stupid ass people in this game.

although i will say we all were noobs at one point. the very first time i ever played wow (my first ever mmo) i thought the gear with the highest armor on it was the best. didnt even know what stats were/ did.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDiabolical View Post
    You mean kinda like reading this thread is? Yet you still decided to QQ about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nöx View Post
    Me: I know it's an heroic and all, but an overgeared tank like yourself (he was in icc25 gear mind you) could do some more to hold aggro.
    Him: Stop being a winny bitch.
    Me: start doing something useful then.
    Him: Omg, stfu will you? I'm the tank, I do things my way.
    Me: actually i've hold aggro more times than you for all the fights in here, i've suffered more damage, basically you are being carried.
    ___________________________________________DEAD SILENCE______________________________________________

lol, and your sir have the same name as my DK!!!

Most retarded DK i ever saw was one who was tanking in blood press as he got more healing from the talent....