Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I bet it's piss easy to get exhalted with Tol Barad, I had to get about 80k kills to get exhalted with the 3 PVP factions now and farming WSG was a pain but not as bad as AB, AV was pure cake so I hope the rep from Tol Barad isn't another AV but more like WSG, aka takes ages and only the people who PVP ALOT have it.

And I thought shoulder enchants are BOA now? why would they change it for Cata? I hope not I can't be arsed farming rep for 6 80's and with Cata I'm hoping to have about 9, so fuck that!

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    thats how it was at the start of wrath too =P

best get grinding lol =)
    But....the rep head enchants are BOA (so far), and that's not how it was when wrath started.

So everyone is going to run around with same amount of HP as tanks???
    Since stamina of every type of piece is equal...

stop whining about those items .... >< many of them is missing .. like no single mail epix for rep and and there are obviouls placeholders like:
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/62448/sun-kings-girdle/
    Sun King's Girdle
    Epic
    Binds when picked up
    Plate
    Waist
    1927 Armor
    +233 Intellect
    +380 Stamina
    +169 Spirit <----
    Red Socket
    Socket Bonus: +10 Spirit <----
    Durability 55 / 55
    Requires Level 85
    Item Level 359
    Requires Ramkahen - Exalted
    Equip: Improves haste rating by 149.

Quote Originally Posted by makak View Post
    stop whining about those items .... >< many of them is missing .. like no single mail epix for rep and and there are obviouls placeholders like:

Sun King's Girdle
    Epic
    Binds when picked up
    Plate
    Waist
    1927 Armor
    +233 Intellect
    +380 Stamina
    +169 Spirit <----
    Red Socket
    Socket Bonus: +10 Spirit <----
    Durability 55 / 55
    Requires Level 85
    Item Level 359
    Requires Ramkahen - Exalted
    Equip: Improves haste rating by 149.
    Actually there will be spirit on Plate healing gear as well as the spirit on Mail Healing gear. Spirit is the new mp5 stat. So no, that's not a place holder.

---------- Post added 2010-09-17 at 09:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Airath View Post
    So everyone is going to run around with same amount of HP as tanks???
    Since stamina of every type of piece is equal...
    Almost it seems, tanks have talents that will boost their stam though. As well as probably items like tier stats will be broken down a bit differently from base items I hope.

Hi
    They have changed the Hunter Base Tree Abilities:

Have a look.

BM
    Animal Handler: +25% AttackPower
    Mastery: DMG done Pets + 20% each Mastery Point + 2,5%

MM
    Artisan Quiver: +15% range auto attack damage
    Mastery: 16% chance to fire an ad. shot with 50% of normal dmg, each master point ad. 2%

SV
    Into the wilderness: +15 Agility
    Mastery: elemental dmg + 20%, each mastery point +2,5% pet dmg

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    I bet it's piss easy to get exhalted with Tol Barad, I had to get about 80k kills to get exhalted with the 3 PVP factions now and farming WSG was a pain but not as bad as AB, AV was pure cake so I hope the rep from Tol Barad isn't another AV but more like WSG, aka takes ages and only the people who PVP ALOT have it.

And I thought shoulder enchants are BOA now? why would they change it for Cata? I hope not I can't be arsed farming rep for 6 80's and with Cata I'm hoping to have about 9, so fuck that!
    Tol Barad isn't a BG like WSG, AV, etc though. It's basically Wintergrasp 2.0. Every so often there is a battle, the winning faction gets control of the zone for a set time and access to npcs that give daily quests. I'm assuming the main method of gaining Tol Barad rep is via these daily quests. You'll probably get rep for each win as well, maybe a smaller amount of rep to the losing faction (to encourage them to participate).

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot about the Tol Barad raid, Baradin Hold. Basically the same deal as VoA. That'll probably give rep too, killing the boss(es) and npcs in there.
    Last edited by Grimgore; 2010-09-17 at 10:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quick question, is the PVP zone balanced horde / alliance ratio wise ?

Quote Originally Posted by freakpants View Post
    Which is even worse, every guild will reach level 20 on the same day...
    And this is bad why? Are you in every single guild on every single server? If not, why do you care how fast other guilds level or what they have access to? I never could figure out why people care about things like that...

---------- Post added 2010-09-17 at 06:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post

So because you had to "walk uphill both ways" everyone else should, too? That sense of entitlement won't get you very far.

And the shoulder enchants from Sons of Hodir were not originally BoA. The intent, most likely, is the same with the upcoming enchants in Cata. Give a couple major patches and they'll likely convert them into BoA.

Deleted
    Haha and i plan on focusing on pvp on my main more than pve. sounds easy mount for me.

Nice stuff, but I'm confused by all those mentions of +hit on gear, I thought that stat was getting removed.

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    What does this mean? Big guilds will level to 25 in a week and small guilds in 2 years? And guild rep is always available no matter how much xp you contribute? So if I do 1 quest a day, I get exalted just as fast as someone who did 100 quests?
    No, the issue was thet guild rep was (apparently) tied to xp contribution. So guild rep is always available to be earned, regardless of whether the guild has reached the daily guild xp cap.
    Mooska (Holy Cow Meatshield) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Nooska (Blood Elf Animal lover) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Beast Master hunter in 4.3 - Elitist Jerks
    Beast Master hunter, PVE guide - Wowhead

Quote Originally Posted by crsh1976 View Post
    Nice stuff, but I'm confused by all those mentions of +hit on gear, I thought that stat was getting removed.
    no +hit stays.
    ArP gets removed as well as mp/5.
    SP will also only exist on weapons.
    AP should be gone as well (replaced by Agi/Str).
    This space is available for rent!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimgore View Post
    Tol Barad isn't a BG like WSG, AV, etc though. It's basically Wintergrasp 2.0. Every so often there is a battle, the winning faction gets control of the zone for a set time and access to npcs that give daily quests. I'm assuming the main method of gaining Tol Barad rep is via these daily quests. You'll probably get rep for each win as well, maybe a smaller amount of rep to the losing faction (to encourage them to participate).

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot about the Tol Barad raid, Baradin Hold. Basically the same deal as VoA. That'll probably give rep too, killing the boss(es) and npcs in there.
    From what I've seen, there are two parts to Tol'Barad. So, there's one where you can go to quest normally to the north, and the actual WG-ish warfield to the south. Looked like it in the Totalhalibut video anyways

Unsolvable Riddle?

The guy who made it must have had a lot of fun..

I thought Str and Agi were going to be itemized the same, howcome the 2 trinkets are the same ilevel yet one has 1605 agi on use the other 1425 str, seems a tad unfair

What reputation for those drakes?

the dugneond faction rep are farmable such ash TBC (some dug give rep for a single faction) or the wokl tabard system will be used again?

The factions looks fine but i am missing a caster head enchant?