Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    brb,leveling a warr for my incoming cata pvp

Druids just lost the "The act of shapeshifting frees the caster of Polymorph and Movement Impairing effects." Live you can free yourself of a Polymorph by morphing in to Bear or Cat Form, and while you are on a Form, you are immune to Polymorph, in Cata while you are on a form you are immune to Polymorph, but you can't break Polymorph by entering a form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal View Post
    They can dispel magic now (so can all healers). Being able to dispel magic and being immune to polymorph at the same time is too much.
    Last time I checked we had to be shapeshifted to be inmune to poly. And we can't dispel anything while in forms...

If I understand it correctly, we are not able to break poly if we shift into any form (ie poly'ed caster form -> cat form). But we can't be polymorphed if we are already in a form.

Am I right?
    Last edited by Jorges; 2010-09-24 at 03:43 PM.

The melee/ranged haste change is a bummer. They could at least increase the DK/Shaman personal haste to it's original amount, and leave the party version at 10%.

As is, this is a decent nerf to Frost DKs first, and then to the raid second. One that isn't really needed.

I really hope they change the feral back to polly immunity, otherwise it seems like blizz is just killing off each of my Fav class every expansion..

Thank you for updating wowtal.com so quickly. There is a slight mistake in the description for ENLIGHTENED JUDGMENTS (Paladin-Holy-Tier4): the tooltip shows a range increase of 50/100 yards. According to your original post here, it should read 5/10 yards. Thanks!

I will never use 'Word of Glory' Blizz stop trying to force that gimp heal on me. CS gets an extra 20%? wow!> lol. Art buff is nice.

Loving the Word of Glory buff. Now when I'm ahead on threat by a good margin on single target, I can help the healers by protecting myself even further -> saving their mana. The uptime on Holy Shield just got increase, which is a huge bonus too.

Still need to think about the balance between:
    Inquisition
    Shield of the Righteous
    Word of Glory

If we get a boss fight where TPS is hard to manage due to random adds, we'll really be able to tell the good tanks from bad ones.

Warrior changes are ridiculous, there's a reason why they weren't allowed to pummel in battlestance before. Absolutely brutal for every other class. Oh good lets just give warriors unhealable dps PLUS interrupts. Yup makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Senaelanna View Post
    Warrior changes are ridiculous, there's a reason why they weren't allowed to pummel in battlestance before. Absolutely brutal for every other class. Oh good lets just give warriors unhealable dps PLUS interrupts. Yup makes sense.
    Considering Mortal Strike only reduces healing by 25% now I don't think it is unreasonable for PVP. Fury Warriors and Rogues can also apply a healing debuff and have an interrupt so I'm not sure what would be wrong with the Arms warrior getting the interrupt as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, those tooltips are telling me that Bear/Cat/Travel/Aquatic form still protect you from polymorph. O_O

What's with the new build? It's not deployed on EU realms

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    The melee/ranged haste change is a bummer. They could at least increase the DK/Shaman personal haste to it's original amount, and leave the party version at 10%.

As is, this is a decent nerf to Frost DKs first, and then to the raid second. One that isn't really needed.
    The nerf was very much needed (At least to the party anyways). Because haste now effects resources, it became too powerful of a buff in relation to other buffs. In turn this would require fights to be balanced against a strong buff such as this, and would require an individual in the raid who could provide the buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone of you getting a strange 10MB patch and if you have any info about it please let me know

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone of you getting a strange 10MB patch for live servers and if you have any info about it please let me know

Maybe it is because Rogues don't need anything new or tweaking to their skills.. You guys are solid.

Still waiting for feral dps to get fixed.. Come on blizzard, make it happen!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salacnar View Post
    anyone of you getting a strange 10MB patch for live servers and if you have any info about it please let me know
    Its a launcher update... from 1.7ish to 2.1ish
    Last edited by Poysonivy; 2010-09-24 at 04:51 PM.

Feral dps buff blizzard? Are you kidding me?

10+ Year Old Account
    oke thkx i was i bit worried that it was a illegal patch fires by hackers

and you know i am talking about the todays 10MB patch
    Last edited by Salacnar; 2010-09-24 at 04:53 PM. Reason: extra info

Deleted

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Salacnar View Post
    oke thkx i was i bit worried that it was a illegal patch fires by hackers

and you know i am talking about the todays 10MB patch
    It cannot be just because they would have given something to the rogue class