Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Those are crazy good Miss Elizebeth.

anyway, heres Garots 2.0
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

I'm kinda afraid to post in here again but i gotta say i love Miss Lizzy's spider

Quote Originally Posted by klheart View Post
    I'm kinda afraid to post in here again but i gotta say i love Miss Lizzy's spider
    that would have sounded SO perverted if you had said it in portuguese X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    Would you by chance be portuguese?

Why? All posts are fine as long as they are on topic and PG.

ok... let's start commenting...

PIC 1 - zoo detected... just kidding X3

PIC 2 - REAL cool...

PIC 3 - REAL perverted pic... it looks like something is gonna start soon with those naked demons there...

PIC 4 - cool...
    Those two succubus were pretty much made that way :]

Here's Pain, the one to the left:

Here's Jealousy, the one to the right:
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Would you by chance be portuguese?
    brazilian... but we speak portuguese in brazil just like americans speak english...

>_> I'm not sure what that means. but i like the drawing of the spider. Better?

>_> I'm not sure what that means. but i like the drawing of the spider. Better?
    let's just say there's something that we will call X... in english, one of the possible names people call this X thing also means "baby cat"... in portuguese, one of the possible names for it is "spider"...

don't ask me what "spider fight" means in portuguese... I'm not saying X3

---------- Post added 2010-09-25 at 10:51 PM ----------

ARTWORK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Why? All posts are fine as long as they are on topic and PG.
    Well I'm not sure I liked how someone responded to my artwork If you were the one that banned him i truely thank you.

I'm not sure if this means i should try and prove myself or just post other people's artwork :P

in the mean time

She is pretty clothed XD

let's just say there's something that we will call X... in english, one of the possible names people call this X thing also means "baby cat"... in portuguese, one of the possible names for it is "spider"...

don't ask me what "spider fight" means in portuguese... I'm not saying X3

---------- Post added 2010-09-25 at 10:51 PM ----------

ARTWORK!!!

It's kind of silly how Heart hasnt noticed! Hahaha.

I guess she hasn't made the correlation between spiders and that being hairy :<. Not to mention the fact my spider's mouth looks like it... with fangs. :/
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress

Well I'm not sure I liked how someone responded to my artwork If you were the one that banned him i truely thank you.

I'm not sure if this means i should try and prove myself or just post other people's artwork :P

in the mean time
    She is pretty clothed XD
    You have nothing to prove to anyone. Also, this picture is fine.

And I'm not sure I'm too fond of where the spider talk seems to be going.

@Heart

It's usually a very integral part of someone who creates art to be irked and disgusted when someone comes and comments in the way that person talked. You'll have to get used to it, since people out there will only say worse things.

Also, critics some times don't know just when to not say things... actually I think that's a problem of the population as an almost whole... some people just dont think before pressing "Post"...

---------- Post added 2010-09-25 at 10:06 PM ----------

You have nothing to prove to anyone. Also, this picture is fine.

Im shutting my mouth :X

I'm just giving them a free portuguese lesson... by the way, in portuguese, you spell spider as "aranha"... can't show you how to say it cause... well... I can't writte sounds lol

Quote Originally Posted by Greystorm View Post
    Looks like the people from the Draenei Appreciation Thread have taken over with their subtle yet not so subtle role play and... oddness.

It's cool, I appreciate the bumps. Also just for you guys, i'll do a Draenei with armour covering her tits.

Women aren't tools or objects, but I personally prefer them with a rack of reasonably large size.

Pro artwork guys, k33p them coming.
    Being alike a table, I wholelly disagree, not to mention it's a pain in the back.. or so have I heard.

---------- Post added 2010-09-25 at 10:10 PM ----------

I'm just giving them a free portuguese lesson... by the way, in portuguese, you spell spider as "aranha"... can't show you how to say it cause... well... I can't writte sounds lol
    In Spanish, it's Araña, only changes the h for an ñ. Spanish and Portuguese share a lot :].

Also, arent Brazillians supposed to have a dialect? I dont remember how's it called :/

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Elizabeth View Post
    @Heart

It's usually a very integral part of someone who creates art to be irked and disgusted when someone comes and comments in the way that person talked. You'll have to get used to it, since people out there will only say worse things.
    wait a second... who said what about whose artwork??? I hope it wasn't me... many times I try doing some constructive criticism or just joke about something but with no ill intent and people misunderstand me... if I offended someone, know that it wasn't what I meant...

wait a second... who said what about whose artwork??? I hope it wasn't me... many times I try doing some constructive criticism or just joke about something but with no ill intent and people misunderstand me... if I offended someone, know that it wasn't what I meant...
    If you had offended Heart, you'd probably be reduced to sub atomic particles by Sunshine's low orbit laser cannon activated by Scrapbucket :]

No it wasnt you. It was someone who said his grandmas poo looks better than my art. and that i have a thing for draeneis... which is pecular considering i am a female >_>

And i now what spider u guys are refering to. Thanks a lot >_<

If you had offended Heart, you'd probably be reduced to sub atomic particles by Sunshine's low orbit laser cannon activated by Scrapbucket :]
    hehe

In Spanish, it's Araña, only changes the h for an ñ. Spanish and Portuguese share a lot :].

Also, arent Brazillians supposed to have a dialect? I dont remember how's it called :/
    just get a world map and search for spain and portugal... you'll understand why lol

brazil has MANY dialects... many many many many... let's see about it on wikipedia...

according to it, brazil has 13 dialects... caipira, cearense, baiano, fluminense, gaúcho, mineiro, nordestino, nortista, paulistano, sertanejo, sulista, carioca and brasiliense... the one I speak is fluminense with a little of mineiro and carioca mixed in it...

No it wasnt you. It was someone who said his grandmas poo looks better than my art. and that i have a thing for draeneis... which is pecular considering i am a female >_>

And i now what spider u guys are refering to. Thanks a lot >_<

hehe
    A real man's mustage must be as hairy as a tarantula in order to succeed in life! It is nature working at it's finest to attract women and earn him promotions!