8/10

PvP Neck and under the hit cap. Armor looks low as well.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...os&cn=Dreirden

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    Decent, spec and gemming correctly, but low on expertise

Should respec Blood since Unholy dps is horrid, but then again your choice

me- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Shadowbeam

Quote Originally Posted by Unholynight View Post

It is intended as unholy to be low on expertise because you got enough space in the unholy priority list for a dodged/parried strike. Well considering your character : gems and enchants are correctly chosen for your equipment/professions and obviously the gear overall is decent.

Even though i've been rated some moths ago, my armory link is included in the signature.

I can't post links so if anyone wants to go find it, my name is Kurosendo and my realm is Tanaris.

Yes, I am aware that I have two unholy specs. One is for dungeons and raids and one is for me to screw around with. So basically, just don't worry about my primary spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholynight View Post

me- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Shadowbeam

Unholy dps is higher then blood. Do your homework instead of misleading others

Vidal your armory does not seem to work, so I can't rate it.

Quote Originally Posted by wobbrocker View Post
    Unholy dps is higher then blood. Do your homework instead of misleading others
    Try it with HC DBW, HC Halion ArP trinket and Shadowmourne. You'll see it's not alwayes true on some encounters. :S

Here is my DK: http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...gion&cn=Devizz

Quote Originally Posted by Deviss View Post
    Vidal your armory does not seem to work, so I can't rate it.

Try it with HC DBW, HC Halion ArP trinket and Shadowmourne. You'll see it's not alwayes true on some encounters. :S

Here is my DK: http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...gion&cn=Devizz
    Works fine for me :<
    All I can say is.......lol normal bracers

Loot on Blackwing Lair

Can't post links yet :/

Your gear looks solid, I am confused as to why, with all of your heroic gear, you are still using a 251 trinket and the 264 emblem one. You are also under the expertise cap. Other then that you look great.
    Quote Originally Posted by da_ganner View Post
    easy now... lvled him from scratch i did.
    so no trolling. been unlucky with drops i have is all
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissym View Post
    Master Yoda plays WoW. A Priest, on top of it.
    I must tell the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    I'll pretend I didn't see that.

PS: put some gems in that helm.
    why would I waste gems on a shitty ilvl 200 helm

Long time lurker, first time poster, I'm gonna rate the above posts sig link. All I'm gonna say is 23 haste to cloak and lose the crappy TiAj, get hwfs.

and here's my armory, aaaw fail apparently new people cant put in links that sucks. Armory Necroticfury skullcrusher US

---------- Post added 2010-09-27 at 06:16 PM ----------

Huzzah loop holes, click the link in my sig.

Not sure why would someone present oneself for being rated with that gear, but that's a whole other story.
    Exactly.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticfury View Post
    Long time lurker, first time poster, I'm gonna rate the above posts sig link. All I'm gonna say is 23 haste to cloak and lose the crappy TiAj, get hwfs.

and here's my armory, aaaw fail apparently new people cant put in links that sucks. Armory Necroticfury skullcrusher US

---------- Post added 2010-09-27 at 06:16 PM ----------

Huzzah loop holes, click the link in my sig.
    8.5/10

Chest/hands would have been better to upgrade first for the better Effective Health/Armor over upgrading the helm first. And you are over expertise cap, so could change your exp/stam gem for Agil/Stam gem.

Quote Originally Posted by wobbrocker View Post
    Your gear looks solid, I am confused as to why, with all of your heroic gear, you are still using a 251 trinket and the 264 emblem one. You are also under the expertise cap. Other then that you look great.
    RNG drops are RNG. Our one H DBW went to the GM who later sold his account. No luck on STS either.

Not sure why would someone present oneself for being rated with that gear, but that's a whole other story.
    Just picking you since everyone below you already got analysed oder has no armory link...

3/10

And 3 points are only given for icc25 gear, some right enchants and the right specc/glyphs.

-Change your sigil for awareness
    -Throw away taiaj and get the badge trinket
    -Your Socket-Bonuses are good enough to get the other meta
    -Start using str/haste gems in every single item that has 1 yellow + any amount of red slots
    -10 Stats on the Chest
    -6 Agi and runspeed instead of 15 stam and runspeed
    -15 str > 44 AP on gloves
    -get 23 haste enchant on cloak

There are just too many things to count honestly. It just showcases that you never visited EJ or spent some time reading Considers posts...

Lakastra - EU Nathrezim
    for those who are interested...
    No Halion HC access which limits the gearchoice

Quote Originally Posted by Nezgar View Post
    Just picking you since everyone below you already got analysed oder has no armory link...

3/10

And 3 points are only given for icc25 gear, some right enchants and the right specc/glyphs.

-Change your sigil for awareness
    -Throw away taiaj and get the badge trinket
    -Your Socket-Bonuses are good enough to get the other meta
    -Start using str/haste gems in every single item that has 1 yellow + any amount of red slots
    -10 Stats on the Chest
    -6 Agi and runspeed instead of 15 stam and runspeed
    -15 str > 44 AP on gloves
    -get 23 haste enchant on cloak

There are just too many things to count honestly. It just showcases that you never visited EJ or spent some time reading Considers posts...

Lakastra - EU Nathrezim
    for those who are interested...
    No Halion HC access which limits the gearchoice
    So what you really want to say is that you have BiS?

The only thing I could imagine changing is to put 12hit/12crit on boots instead of 24crit as you are 8hit over cap and with that change you could change two yellow sockets to 10str/10haste instead of 10str/10hit.

But all in all, 9,9/10.

Slagge, you obviously know what you are doing, but drop that exp ring for might of blight, no reason to have that much exp as unholy! 9.5/10!!

wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anetheron&cn=Alexiaa