10+ Year Old Account
    I love anything to do with King Wrynn or Turalyon, but Turalyon art is so rare...

For my drawing practice today I've been sight-copying Sailor Moon, oddly enough. If only I could post them here...
    Maybe I'll give one warglaives or something

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I love anything to do with King Wrynn or Turalyon, but Turalyon art is so rare...

For my drawing practice today I've been sight-copying Sailor Moon, oddly enough. If only I could post them here...
    Maybe I'll give one warglaives or something
    Sailor Moon with warglaives?

nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I love it. Hooray for females that aren't showing cleavage!
    Seriously :\
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

*TURALYON!
    Thank you =)
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    I am disappointed =/

10+ Year Old Account
    so, i finally drew my first official warcraft artwork AND actually got to finish it!

mmoc-people, meet Rena:

slightly cheated on two parts though^^
    first, brightness and contrast of the pic as a whole (not single details though) are edited and i actually did this original drawing on paper.
    second, i chose a pic that is relatively easy to draw, since the only person is very small without many details and without really showing her face.
    Last edited by Sy; 2010-09-30 at 04:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greystorm View Post
    Sure is offtopic in here, HUAEHUAEHAUEHAUHEUAHEUAHUEHAUE *Insert roleplay*

X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3
    X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3
    X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3
    X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3
    X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3

Sometimes I want to punch you through my monitor, Mortis. T33H33
    Even if you have a lady gaga avatar, I'll pretty much love you for saying this.

Got another line drawing as soon as I can get my damn scanner to work (without booting up the sluggish laptop). Finally succeeded in producing a cute draenei.

---------- Post added 2010-09-30 at 03:26 AM ----------

Here we are. It's not done yet, I intend to put a crowd of people standing cautiously behind her admiring the view. So, no comedy yet, but hey cute draenei!

And hey! I found out how to scan things to a memory card so my 64 bit OS can't fuck with me! And how to do thumbnails!
    Last edited by dpm5075; 2010-10-03 at 04:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good stuff! Needs more sexy female Tauren love, though.

On it...

<DND>
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    mmoc-people, meet Rena:
    =O
    I actually love this. What did you do it with after the original sketch? White pencil on black paper?
    The tree actually looks 3-D and is a great centerpiece, and that character is shaded perfectly, and the staff looks lovely! Nice and bold too =D

And the best thing is with the long grass and the hair that it actually looks windy.
    I actually really, really like this.

What did you use to do it?

*TURALYON!
    That's not Turalyon. I have that guy's TCG card.

Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    It gets bland after you see about 100 fanarts with the same armor style and breast composition. They seem to aim for just enough to cover the nipples. Everything else is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by phai View Post
    Lady Gaga = Win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lady Gaga = Win.
    You shouldn't have posted that one.

Why?

Deleted
    Agreed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Agreed.
    Well i agree also when i think about it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    *cough* let's not start a Lady Gaga flame war here.
    Afterall, we all know Gaga > Bieber
    Since you put it that way...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dpm5075 View Post
    And hey! I found out how to scan things to a memory card so my 64 bit OS can't fuck with me! And how to do thumbnails!
    grats^^
    and nice art there. the dog looks like he isn't to happy with having to sit there

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    =O
    I actually love this. What did you do it with after the original sketch? White pencil on black paper?
    The tree actually looks 3-D and is a great centerpiece, and that character is shaded perfectly, and the staff looks lovely! Nice and bold too =D

And the best thing is with the long grass and the hair that it actually looks windy.
    I actually really, really like this.

What did you use to do it?
    thanks a lot, i'm really glad someone likes it =)

i just scanned the original drawing (just pencil on white paper), opened it in paint.net (i'm not really experienced with ps yet), inverted the colors and adjusted brightness and contrast. i really like the outcome, this way it get's a much darker look and atmosphere, as i already tried on the paper.

i knew i would play around with it in paint.net for a bit before posting it, but i didn't plan the difference to be that extreme in the beginning. but i just prefered this look after trying some different ones (i would probably have used this one, if it weren't for the elf ears^^).
    the downside is that some things look exact the opposite from what i first wanted of course^^ like the black moon (although that one fits well imo) or the "glowing light" around Rena, which you can see in the two lighter versions.

and yeah, i tried a few things on another paper to figure out how to do the windy grass and a few other things, before adding them to the actual drawing.
    all in all i'm pretty happy with how the cold, dark and slightly awkward atmosphere worked out, that i wanted to have (wind, dead tree, moon, tattered cloak, slightly foggy). although a big part of this is of course the editing i guess, which isn't really "my" work^^

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Nice one
    thanks
    And now back to work, another Draenei fan art.
    *cheer*

It gets bland after you see about 100 fanarts with the same armor style and breast composition. They seem to aim for just enough to cover the nipples. Everything else is irrelevant.
    i agree, although i don't mind seeing sexy clothing too once in a while, as long as it isn't to unrealistic (sexy robes fit better for example, most plate bikinis look strange^^).

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i agree, although i don't mind seeing sexy clothing too once in a while, as long as it isn't to unrealistic (sexy robes fit better for example, most plate bikinis look strange^^).
    Agreed. Also, nice picture!

Plus, my Draenei Druid themed Tier is sort of done. Just need to get it up on here and colour it via Photoshop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. Also, nice picture!

Plus, my Draenei Druid themed Tier is sort of done. Just need to get it up on here and colour it via Photoshop.
    thanks
    and i want to see that draenei druid, nao!

why are people so mean to me??? T_T

also, sy... your picture is awesome... I don't know why you were so against showing it to us...
    Last edited by Mortis Darkskull; 2010-09-30 at 04:23 PM.
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3