Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Well warrior tier 11 looks really bad on the male model but great on the female one :s

Quote Originally Posted by Feerles View Post
    Ok can u morons not read the blue post?

Arena season will start dec. 14th ONE WEEK AFTER Cataclysm release. That means Cataclysm release is Dec. 7th. Its straight from a blue poster, cant get much more oficial than that.
    Can you read what people are saying?

when wrath came out, the arena season came out a month after. the people here dont work for blizz so how would they know? they are making
    a GUESS as to when it comes out. and if they have any delays programing/making the game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlandopr View Post
    Can you read what people are saying?

when wrath came out, the arena season came out a month after. the people here dont work for blizz so how would they know? they are making
    a GUESS as to when it comes out. and if they have any delays programing/making the game?
    This text string is found in the game files according to the post by Boub:

+ARENA_MASTER_NO_SEASON_TEXT = "Arena battles and Rated Battlegrounds are only available during an active player versus player combat season. Season nine will begin on December 14th, so be prepared at that time to take your shot at glory!";

And since we have an official statement by a blue saying that Cataclysm is released one week before that then yes, it's as close to an official release date as we can get. And it's hell more than "just a "guess" as you put it.

It surprises me that many people here just think that Boub puts out wild guesses with no foundation. This is clearly not the case, rather in addition to many sources he and his associates are also very clever in analyzing existing game files and data.

I think you should give the people behind mmo-champion a little more credit than that.

Wow... are you guys naive enough to think Blizz NEEDS you telling them how to balance the classes? As if your constant whining about your class being nerfed means jack to them, you people are on the PTR to test for bugs and make sure stuff is working, Bliz is in the middle of numbers tweaking, and they arnt going to be basing it off of the worst of the whiny little babies that complain about every change made.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    MMO-Champion is one of, if not the, biggest WoW fan site on the internet. As a company they would be idiots not to read what people post here even if they choose to completely ignore or pretend not to see it.
    Allow me to rephrase then. "Blizzard doesn't *officially* read MMO-Champion." yes, people at Blizzard probably read the site, but if you want to give real legitimate feed back that will definitely be read by a Blue, possibly be responded too, and generally hope to really influence anything... Use the official forums. I'm sure Blizzard looks at site like this to "take a pulse", but that's not the same as using the official feedback procedure that they provide.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    That's because hunters were still very powerful. If you played on beta you'd have known just how strong they are. It's not okay when hunters could potentially do twice as high DPS as the other classes.

Reroll those classes then, and see how good it actually is on the other side. Hunters were overpowered, there's nothing more to it.

By the way, druids can't do all those things at once, we have to both spec and gear for it, so don't be a moron.

You say lots of people don't pvp at the end, but before that you're complaining that other classes are good at pvp (????).
    I didn't mean that Druids could do it at once (although I understand I probably used the wrong wording). Even still Trees and moonkins get an armor buff for no reason. Basically I was also trying to stress that a class that is just DPS (not even good PVP) should excel in what it does, not be nerfed to hell just because for once they can rank with blizzards favorite classes (The scale back is tremendous in this and a few other patches, other classes get OP from time to time but then don't get slaughtered this bad after)

I was complaining because either way hunters get screwed. I added the last bit about camouflage because I new some moron would try to justify Blizzard not knocking down hunters all the time by simply stating that one ability that is barely useful to many players (there are lots of players that see the game as only PVP)

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    This text string is found in the game files according to the post by Boub:

+ARENA_MASTER_NO_SEASON_TEXT = "Arena battles and Rated Battlegrounds are only available during an active player versus player combat season. Season nine will begin on December 14th, so be prepared at that time to take your shot at glory!";

And since we have an official statement by a blue saying that Cataclysm is released one week before that then yes, it's as close to an official release date as we can get. And it's hell more than "just a "guess" as you put it.

It surprises me that many people here just think that Boub puts out wild guesses with no foundation. This is clearly not the case, rather in addition to many sources he and his associates are also very clever in analyzing existing game files and data.

I think you should give the people behind mmo-champion a little more credit than that.
    im only saying that they've been wrong, the other day everyone thought it would come out november 2nd and now they're saying its a new date.
    and yeah its probably a good guess, but no one can really trust it because the game comes out when ever the hell Blizz says so, and like
    most projects they can encounter delays or actually move faster than they thought, meaning they can release before or after dec. 7

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Hunters are getting massive changes this time round, but Paladins have had massive changes EVERY expansion:
    - TBC: trying to make Prot and Ret half-viable
    - WotLK: trying to make Ret viable in gear that isn't BiS
    - Cata: Holy Power for all 3 specs
    Prot and ret Viable? Everyone knows that around the end of BC and beginning of WotLK rets were dominating everything. this was supposed to be a hindrance to you? Basically every raid I was in going through WotLK had Paladins as MTs so stop whining about your class, "It's so powerful they don't know what to do with it" :'( "Poor us"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fenixblade View Post
    lol at all the people crying nerf, most of which haven't even played level 85 in appropriate gear and comp yet.

Take your feedback to an official forum where it may actually be heard.
    Stop sucking blizz's cock fanboy. This isn't the official forums, no threat of me getting banned here if I don't suck up to you like on there.

Sick of the people like you. You treat blizz like the fcking reincarnation of Jesus Christ. Any pile of dog shit they hand you, you gobble down with zeal. Then smile and ask for more. Anyone who doesn't fall lock step in line with you, praising everything blizz does is "wrong". Ignore the fact that most of the technology they use in their game was stolen from other companies. Ignore that almost every story line, "plot twist", and quest is either borrowed or stolen. So STFU already with your blizz worship. Shit next thing you know they will be wanting the gov to cover their play cost because it is a religious exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbullz View Post
    NOES! I'll get drafted by then!

oh well, playing on weekends is ok I guess... :<
    I've seen a lot of this "boo hoo, I'll be doing army stuff by then" crap.
    1) I would think army people would be a lot less whiny about what is essentially a fantasy setting game (unlike the more brain-washy real-lifelike stuff with guns and things)
    2) Don't join the useless army and stop complaining. Either you made that bad choice yourself (enjoy getting killed fighting a country who was actually a direct threat at the time (WMDs?), give you a hint:Not Bin Laden) or someone stupid forced you into it. There is the unlikely chance that you joined for the health and job benefits but simply forgot that you could die for nothing as well.

This looks bad

"What we heard: Though Blizzard Entertainment has yet to affix a release date to World of Warcraft's third expansion, Cataclysm, online retailer Amazon seems to know something the rest of the world doesn't.

Last night and this morning, the company sent out emails telling those who preordered the Collector's Edition of the expansion that the game's estimated arrival date will now fall between January 4 and January 18, 2011.

Curiously, Amazon's World of Warcraft: Cataclysm regular and Collector's Edition product listings no longer have release dates attached to them. The expansion is currently in beta and was previously expected to be released during late 2010."

Pulled from Gamespot.com

Quote Originally Posted by ArcanaXVIII View Post
    Hmmm the Vial DOES NOT require Alchemy to be used.

Looks like a lot of people will level Alchemy, make the Vial, and then switch to another profession. Fine with me I guess.
    That would be exploit and they know that....so is gonna be like engi enchants ( boots,hands etc) or JC gems,you name it...once you drop the profession you wont be able to use it anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Miyak View Post
    This looks bad

Pulled from Gamespot.com

Yeah, because I can totally see Blizzard releasing the game after Christmas instead of before it.

Releasing things after people want to buy them... no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlandopr View Post
    im only saying that they've been wrong, the other day everyone thought it would come out november 2nd and now they're saying its a new date.
    and yeah its probably a good guess, but no one can really trust it because the game comes out when ever the hell Blizz says so, and like
    most projects they can encounter delays or actually move faster than they thought, meaning they can release before or after dec. 7
    True but this is the first time we have seen an actual date in the game files so that makes it a lot more credible.

I'm sorry, but I still refuse to subscribe to any release date found in a fansite that HAS NOT YET been confirmed by blizzard.

I'm not taking a pre-order out on something that doesn't have a firm release date, Let's just say 'past experiences'...

10+ Year Old Account
    That release date isn't official yet, so I'm not really too worried, but I feel as if I'm the only person who would prefer a Jan. 2011 release. :\ That would make it after finals and holiday/family stuff so I'd have plenty of time to be a recluse in my room. :P Hah.

stupid blizzard nerfing hunters again. I really started to hate them

Quote Originally Posted by krasgoth View Post
    Yeah, because I can totally see Blizzard releasing the game after Christmas instead of before it.

Releasing things after people want to buy them... no.
    Well, they did it with The Bruning Crusade (January 16th 2007) so I dont see why they wouldnt do it again. It's not like they're losing subscribers. People will buy it ANY day it comes out.

And I personally want it to be release before the holidays cause I'd then have free time to level up to 85 within a couple of weeks. If it comes out in January I'll only have about an hour a day to play

All this pushing back dates make me sick to my stomach. I pray to God Amazon are wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    My 2 cents, While i would love to see Cata come out this year, i would much prefer it to be released in its most polished form as possible, so if that means January so be it. I have my preorders done, now i wait, yes it is frustrating in that Wrath is getting boring for most, but come on, don't you have anything else to do if WoW is currently THAT boring to you? Give Blizz a break, this Expac is massive in comparison, they are working hard to make sure it is as right as they can possibly get it.

Typical of today's society to want everything yesterday. Shit happens people and sometimes (actually a lot of times) projects get pushed back. Patience people. It will be ready, when it's ready!