10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    My heart hurts thinking about it
    may it rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    @ Sy
    Thankee! You shall see stuff once.. well.. Kanni has something to cover herself in. :P
    i'm sure there are nice artworks of, uhm, uncovered warcraft girls too!
    at least i heard so.. *whistle*
    Right now I'm drawing a quick headshot of my draenei mage. If it turns out worthy of posting, I'll post it her x3
    more draenei! *cheers*

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I thought I would contribute. I also felt bad for the begging from -Dalliah-.

I actually love this guy's work: http://jonboy007007.deviantart.com/gallery/. Here is some of his Blood Elven work, which I absolutely love:
    very nice! although the last ones are.. strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    very nice! although the last ones are.. strange.
    Never played the Worms games?

Deleted
    may it rest in peace.
    Indeed.

Gn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never played the Worms games?
    i know them, but the warcraft worms look strange nonetheless, imo^^

Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Gn.
    *waves*

i know them, but the warcraft worms look strange nonetheless, imo^^
    But awesome nonetheless.

And some random Warcraft Worms!:

Sorry about the lack of thumbnails.
    is it me or that tower on the background looks like a...??? groooss....

EDIT: yay revered X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post

EDIT: yay revered X3
    Like what?

10+ Year Old Account
    But awesome nonetheless.
    the other avatar was way cuter!

yes, yes it's just you.

Like what?
    phalic art lol
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    phalic art lol
    like of lawn gnomes with red jelly bag caps?

phalic art lol

the other avatar was way cuter!
    Change is good!

It'll probably change to the third Blood Elf that I posted through, in a while. It looks friendlier.

Now, I need a new signature...

come on, guys... more original sketches... I'd rather see and comment about what what you guys do, since this way I can not only help you guys but also help myself by seing your flaws and searching them in my own sketches, than watching some artwork a pro made and we can easily see it on deviant art, google or blizz's fan art page...

10+ Year Old Account
    Change
    no, you can't!

oh wait..

10+ Year Old Account
    come on, guys... more original sketches... I'd rather see and comment about what what you guys do, since this way I can not only help you guys but also help myself by seing your flaws and searching them in my own sketches, than watching some artwork a pro made and we can easily see it on deviant art, google or blizz's fan art page...

Thy wish is my command!

Meet Saraswati, or Sara for short. My lowly draenei mage(she's only level 32. Aww.)demanded love, so.. Anyway. It's still a sketch, I know the tendril things are missing aaaand.. I have no idea what those bubble-things are.

She's a frost mage. Any ideas to make this little headshot more interesting? :3

ETA: I seriously need to make her lips smaller. O_o

Well, it seems from the last couple of pages of comments that the English are sorely outnumbered here, and need more representing. Therefore in truly patriotic style (unlike me at all) I will have to start a sketch of some Warcraft related thing raising the British flag!

To Areto: As you know, everyone in England knows the Queen personally, or at least, this is what people think, so erm - I will try to set you up with a place at Balmoral, just let me ask her Highness first!

Funny story, once when I was in some lake / river popular swimming spot in Portugal, when I was younger (around 10, I think) an American girl swam up to me to start a conversation. When I answered my name she immediately started saying "Oh my God you guys are, like, British or something! Are you guys from England!?" Really, she seemed to be really amazed at this fact, and the genuine next thing she asked was "So, you guys know Harry Potter? Do you guys know him? Oh my God that is sooooo awesoooommmeee. I love Harry Potter!" She had such a stereotypical American teenager voice, and I was caught between telling her to piss off, England isn't so small that we all know each other, or humouring her and pretending to be on first name terms with Mr. Radcliff. Eurgh.
    Looking back on it now, I think she must have been 15, at least 5 years older than me, and damn attractive, though her voice made me nearly hate her instantly >_>
    Americans...
    As much as me, my two sisters, and brother mocked her accent from that day, I actually miss her - I wish I knew her =O Even my friends torment me about her accent when I told them, they always ask me if I know Harry Potter =P
    But still...

Erm, this is all on topic by the way... because, Art... Portuguese lake.. accents... erm...
    Yeah some day I will put up my sketches, my Draenei, Furbolg, Dwarf head, and the ones I start to work on from now, and they may not be anything special but I will put them up at some point, people just have to bear with me =P
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2010-10-03 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    Thy wish is my command!

Meet Saraswati, or Sara for short. My lowly draenei mage(she's only level 32. Aww.)demanded love, so.. Anyway. It's still a sketch, I know the tendril things are missing aaaand.. I have no idea what those bubble-things are.

She's a frost mage. Any ideas to make this little headshot more interesting? :3

ETA: I seriously need to make her lips smaller. O_o
    a very nice sketch... though I'd make her face shorter... long as it is now, it's giving her an "old lady" look... unless, of course, that was your intention... her lips aren't big IMO, they're well proportioned... but her eyes' position should be a little lowered...

but really, your technique is amazing... I can't wait till I buy a tablet to start drawing on the computer as well... perhaps than my drawings will look less noobish than they do now... since she's a frost mage, if you want to show this in the pic, you should consider some small blobs of water floating around her... but I mean very small...

and if you want to make this headshot more interesting, you should draw the bullet leaving her skull on the other side, the hole it went through and some blood spilling X3

and if you want to make this headshot more interesting, you should draw the bullet leaving her skull on the other side, the hole it went through and some blood spilling X3
    *Blinks*
    Huh?
    I read your whole post thinking, yeah ok, fair feedback (though I don't think she looks like an old lady) and then
    BAM
    You go and pull that one out.
    What, the actual, fuck, Mortis? Hahaha 0.o
    Creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Creepy...
    In before his usual reply:

I'm a nice guy. T____T

Deathwing, Aspect of Death's journal, October 7th

"Dear Diary, today was a good day..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Well, it seems from the last couple of pages of comments that the English are sorely outnumbered here, and need more representing. Therefore in truly patriotic style (unlike me at all) I will have to start a sketch of some Warcraft related thing raising the British flag!

To Areto: As you know, everyone in England knows the Queen personally, or at least, this is what people think, so erm - I will try to set you up with a place at Balmoral, just let me ask her Highness first!

Funny story, once when I was in some lake / river popular swimming spot in Portugal, when I was younger (around 10, I think) an American girl swam up to me to start a conversation. When I answered my name she immediately started saying "Oh my God you guys are, like, British or something! Are you guys from England!?" Really, she seemed to be really amazed at this fact, and the genuine next thing she asked was "So, you guys know Harry Potter? Do you guys know him? Oh my God that is sooooo awesoooommmeee. I love Harry Potter!" She had such a stereotypical American teenager voice, and I was caught between telling her to piss off, England isn't so small that we all know each other, or humouring her and pretending to be on first name terms with Mr. Radcliff. Eurgh.
    Looking back on it now, I think she must have been 15, at least 5 years older than me, and damn attractive, though her voice made me nearly hate her instantly >_>
    Americans...
    As much as me, my two sisters, and brother mocked her accent from that day, I actually miss her - I wish I knew her =O Even my friends torment me about her accent when I told them, they always ask me if I know Harry Potter =P
    But still...

Erm, this is all on topic by the way... because, Art... Portuguese lake.. accents... erm...
    Yeah some day I will put up my sketches, my Draenei, Furbolg, Dwarf head, and the ones I start to work on from now, and they may not be anything special but I will put them up at some point, people just have to bear with me =P
    LOL. Seriously? I'd be compelled to say something like "ofcourse, I was knighted! As a female! At the age of 9!"

I can't help myself but be annoying and anger people. << >> <<

@ Mortis

Took your advice and re-angled the eyes, lower this time. Blobs of water sounds interesting, though I was compelled to make icey tears for some reason.

I don't think Sara would enjoy a bullet through her head. She'd have my tail for even thinking about it. I don't want to be a mini-ice sculpture ;;

Here's the altered sketch. Ignore the light shading-like thing. I got carried away. My friend was playing celtic music.

Mortis needs a tablet. I'll start a petition now! << >> << "Help artists get tablets"

@ Vorack

Lawlz. Looks like Deathwing is having grand fun. x3