Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yeah...FAIL and the nuclear symbol. Hmmm...wonder what's happening in Stonetalon Mountains.

"We've been testing raids extensively in-house for months."

of course they have been. lol i remember the beta kids saying " oh but there are no raids in beta cata not coming out this year"

lol

is it me or does the worgen face look updated?

Official statement from Blizzard is that goblins are fail? LOL so true (fits the rest of the horde well too).

BUT......you advertised it on the back of the WRATH box! Lol. Dont believe me, go look at the back of the game box.
    We must have a different WOTLK box since mine does not mention dance studio.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    Official statement from Blizzard is that goblins are fail? LOL so true (fits the rest of the horde well too).
    Don't forget to check out two official statements in form of screenshots right above that worgens are even more fail, wolfie

easter egg is awesum

Quote Originally Posted by Zauber View Post
    Don't forget to check out two official statements in form of screenshots right above that worgens are even more fail, wolfie
    Couldnt have said it better myself haha
    Yes. That Shaman Just Licked Your face.

I just love how Blizz posts things in the Cata forum to limit who can reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauber View Post
    My WoTLK box advertises the air combat of Wintergrasp. It's not in game. I wonder how that's even legal?

10+ Year Old Account
    I still want mah dog fighting over wintergrasp

Man, first they remove rating requirements so I don't make a ton of money from carrying people to 1800 (a good overall change, don't get me wrong) and then they remove the jewelcrafter honor guy! I'll be so poor this next expansion haha.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWaffler View Post
    My WoTLK box advertises the air combat of Wintergrasp. It's not in game. I wonder how that's even legal?
    well in term of use you are accepting every patch and when intaling game you are accepting that blizz>you and you can do shit about whatever they decide :P they can even ban you without reasons :P

Quote Originally Posted by S@thi View Post
    Patch won't come this week..
    Just keep on waiting people, also I doubt next week but we'll see about that.
    Hehe gotta admit I smiled at the fa il word.
    Well since they said the 5th or the 12th sooo yea. Glad u like the fail word cause your post is full of it.
    "Let them hate, as long as they fear"

Deleted
    FAIL!

Blizzard is making this game more epic then ever.

Does anyone know if the cap is 600 members or 600 accounts for the cap?

yay paladin blue posts \o/

Quote Originally Posted by moedamage View Post
    Does anyone know if the cap is 600 members or 600 accounts for the cap?
    600 members.

---------- Post added 2010-10-05 at 01:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    yay paladin blue posts \o/
    Because there havn't been enough of them the past 6 months, amirite?

Seriously, if there will be another long post for paladins I'm going to puke! YES BLIZZ WE GET IT! Loladins are your little baby still, it's over the top now!

Deleted
    The info about the Jewel crafting is wrong, the PTRs are always bugged when it comes to PVP vendors, its the same every PTR test phase, Champions hall is currently reverted back to its level 70 state. It wont be that way come live.