Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hachico, A dog's Story!

Sadest movie i've ever seen.
    Cataclysm = CTC | Icecrown Citadel = IC | | CLASSIC, not vanilla |

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Friday the 13th (remake) because those tits were stupendous.
    LOL.

Braveheart was the only movie i cried. And i cried a lot...
    Last edited by Korhal; 2010-10-17 at 03:42 PM. Reason: -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzmatazz
    This is Razzmatazz from the future *kzzzzzchhh* I don't have much ti*kchhh* breaking up! Note *kzzz* self: don't try to read all *chhhhh* this thread *zzzzzkch*. It will consume approx*kzzzz* 25 years of your life *kzzchchh* You will learn abso*kzzz* nothing, it's not worth *chhhhh* LIVE, RAZZMAT*kzzzz* LIVE AND FORGET ABOUT THE TRANSPARENT HORSE *tchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Entalpia View Post
    Warriors will get Concentration Shout! When he shouts at you, you are more concentrated ! ;p

The War Zone. Not cry, but teared up a bit. Only movie to do that, and....well, to call it intense is quite the understatement.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, Pokemon the first movie. I honestly thought Ash was dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    When Forrest asked Jenny if little Forrest wa--

Oh dammit...

*sniff*
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    When I was a kid that got to me as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never straight up cried, there have been several movies that caused a tear or two in my eyes. SPOILERS INC

Forrest Gump: When he is talking to Jenny's grave. The poor fellow loved Jenny forever and once he finally had her, she dies.

The Green Mile: When they are all standing there trying not to cry (unsuccessfully) before executing John Coffea, and you know that there is no other path that they can take other than frying the guy. When Tom Hanks cries I cry I guess lol.

I Am Legend: The whole five-ten minute sequence of when he discovers that his dog, his only friend, was bitten by the zombie-dogs. When his dog starts losing its hair and lunges at him and he has to strangle it while singing that one song that they always listened to. Then when he was at the video store begging that manikin woman to "please say hello"... that was it for me.

Now I have a tear in my eye just thinking about it, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    Now I have a tear in my eye just thinking about it, thanks.
    If it makes you feel better, sometimes I hug my dog in the same manner while mock-crying "I AM LEGEND!!" repeatedly.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    I completely forgot about that one. I recall that one getting me too. Thank God my friends and my Mom couldn't see my face in the theater.

Didn't like all the pokemon stop fighting and started crying for Ash which magically brought him back to life after getting face-raped by Mewtwo? What a bullshit ending, that was Brock's time to step up as the protagonist rather than that D-bag Ash.

American History X: When Danny gets shot in the bathroom :'(

Got dragged by my girl friend to watch Remember Me with the guy from Twilight. Very end when he's inside the twin towers looking outside the window :'(

Titanic: when they are in the water freezing to death :'(

Marly and Me: When the dog dies :'(

Sure there is other but can't think of them. And has anyone really full out cried from a movie? I just get teary eyed.

Dan in Real Life.

Not because it was sad though.

The ending of Saving Private Ryan, and Braveheart.

I`ve never cried when watching anything. Does that make me a heartless fiend?
    You can`t dispel stupid.
    Mah armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Rainofpain

Deleted
    Saving private ryan

The little toaster (was traumatised by that shit, don't even remember why, and been too scared to watch it again)

E T Jesus christ I don't even remember why but I cried my eyes out on that one.

Edit : DUMBO, the scene when hi mother his in jail christ it was horrible.
    Last edited by mmocf3b228c4c6; 2010-10-06 at 04:20 PM.

Megaultrasupersadface from that scene when I was a kid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainofpain View Post
    I`ve never cried when watching anything. Does that make me a heartless fiend?
    yes

i bawled like a baby during Up when he was going through the picture book of him and his wife together and he go the message at the end about the greatest adventure in the world was sharing her life with him. (To put this in context, imagine a 19yr old 6'4 guy with an incredibly deep voice crying rather loudly in the movie theatre....) not my best moment. I also cry during Pay it forward. My manager at work lost his son in a motorcycle accident and he always gets teared up when he brings it up, so hits home. (Worked there for like 4 years now).

Also, i have always cried during that part in Up, regardless of where. Even during the spanish version i was watching on my laptop on an airplane....

OH! i also get a little tearing during the pokemon episode where Ash leaves pikachu to be with all the other pikauchu's BUT THEN PIKACHU COMES BACK!!!

The Notebook, sooo sad

Alot of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I would kill a old god.

Deleted
    I dont really cry in movies, but I got to mention that I actually cried a bit when Friends TV-series ended.