http://www.ebuyer.com/product/240618

£129 for all that (191.073 USD)

Saw it and was like WTF!

10+ Year Old Account
    Go my friend, AND BUY IT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TarzoEzio View Post
    Go my friend, AND BUY IT!
    Im INCREDIBLY tempted to buy it :S Im almost 100% positive thats an insanely good deal, spend another £120 on a an ati 5850 and another £50 on a decent power supply, another £20 on a case, and sorted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94 View Post
    Im INCREDIBLY tempted to buy it :S Im almost 100% positive thats an insanely good deal, spend another £120 on a an ati 5850 and another £50 on a decent power supply, another £20 on a case, and sorted.
    Well, i hope you do, or i will give you a cookie!
    Well, you will have a AWESOME computer
    See ya, some time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Terrible deal.

Outdated CPU, RAM you don't want (2GB is useless, 4GB is what all dual-channel PC's should have), and a Micro-ATX Motherboard.

If you want to waste money, buy it, but it's nothing special. It's more of an 'we can't sell this for retail, so let's try and make it sound like a super deal so some unsuspecting person will buy it'
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Great deal indeed... Whopping £19 save on the bundle.

Anyway, Athlon is still shit for gaming, and 2GB is still too little. It's probably just as slow as your current computer.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Great deal indeed... Whopping £19 save on the bundle.

Anyway, Athlon is still shit for gaming, and 2GB is still too little. It's probably just as slow as your current computer.
    What i mean to say is that in its entirety is a good deal, i mean, with some of my old parts (spare 2 gig ddr3 ram, hardrive, case) i could make a 2nd pc of a similar spec to the one im on, for like £130 lol, which isnt that bad :P Could probably sell it ready made to somebody i know for like £300-350

Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94 View Post
    What i mean to say is that in its entirety is a good deal, i mean, with some of my old parts (spare 2 gig ddr3 ram, hardrive, case) i could make a 2nd pc of a similar spec to the one im on, for like £130 lol, which isnt that bad :P Could probably sell it ready made to somebody i know for like £300-350
    Well if you were going to buy exactly that bundle then I guess its a good deal still only save 19 of w/e currency that is. As Vess stated above me it sucks for gaming.

120+gpu,psu,case,optical drive/Harddrive,fans etc. Probably lose money if you sold it for that amount.
    Last edited by Dethh; 2010-10-11 at 03:56 PM.