Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

What troll lines do you use?

We've all trolled trade before but what troll lines do you use?
    I have my second action bar all full of trolling line macro's the one I use are.

"Why do they call it an xbox, 360... Because when you look at it you do a 360 and turn around" I use this because it still always catches a few people and all the people who know this old troll rage at the people falling for it.

"What new mounts do we get at level 90 in cata"
    "its level 85 noob"
    "Nooo, why would they only give us half an xpac that's just stupid" People usually rage pretty hard over this one if you play that you rly think its 90 long enough.

"Can someone help me with my keybinds, everytime I try to bind alt-f4 and it closes my WOW and I have to keybind everything over again, why is this happening" usually gets some good response.

" Why does zelda alwayas wear a green hat and not a blue one or something" Zelda is the princess as we all know.

I use to have a stupid math one too, but what troll lines do you guys use to cause dispute in trade chat?

Anal [Insert random lame ass shit]

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't troll chat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is Arthas' mount called invincible if you can see it?

I don't use it, but I see it.

I use.

"I can't think for myself".

"I'm part of the reason all the communities I'm are awful"

and

No wait. That's what you use OP. I can appreciate a good trolling or an effective one but when there's enough people looking at one thing anything you say will provoke a reaction. Actually amusing trolls are ones who use skill or wit or just bluff and get away with it.

Some guy who I know was about 20 telling people in trade he was 15 and some of the things they were talking about offended him was amazing, especially when they appologised and shut up. Any idiot can say "gearscore" in trade (or on MMO champion) and watch the fireworks.

Quote Originally Posted by thatbezoguy View Post
    I don't troll chat.
    I c wut u did der

10+ Year Old Account
    just did the munts at lvl 90 line and omg did it work

I intentionally mix the following words:

They're/there/their
    Then/than
    effect/affect
    His/he's
    This/these
    There/their/they're

There often used as synonyms anyway by people who fail at grammer.
    Last edited by Malagan; 2010-10-11 at 06:03 PM.

This was only on the PTR, but after thousands of people screaming in trade chat "AMG WHER R GLYHP VNDIRS" when they're aren't any on the PTR right now, I started replying "Silithus". Got A LOT of people flying out to Silithus looking for them.

My favorite is probably "Why do they call the Lich King's mount 'Invincible' when you can still see it?"

Girls dont play WoW , it attracts all those cyber whores with attitude into /2

There is alot of troll lines but anything about Gearscore is ultimate troll line
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Making things up on the spot based on current conversation is the one true way.

Deleted
    Oh hey look it's this thread again.

"Obama is a great president he's done so many amazing things for your country you all are just ungrateful."

Oh god the recoil from that was amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

I don't. I leave all channels because of people like you.
    She is led by love. The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Camilyna View Post
    I don't. I leave all channels because of people like you.
    Come on you can't really blame us we've been raiding the same raid for nearly a year and a half man we need something to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

10+ Year Old Account
    oh look, this thread again, seems its that time of the month for people to increase there postcounts...

OT, i dont troll trade cause its lame, but anything involving dirge, over 9000, invincible or thunderfury are a surefire hit...

"Justin Beiber is the greatest thing to happen to music ever" "Dio sucks" (dunno why but horde seems to have a ton of metalhead dorks) "Can someone link Thunderfury for me plz?" and whenever someone nerd rages in a bg i'll use "what?!!! i can't hear you!!!" or simply go infantile and start repeating everything they say. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    Come on you can't really blame us we've been raiding the same raid for nearly a year and a half man we need something to do.
    How can you have raided that for 18 months when patch 3.3 was released 10 months ago? One of the first weeks of December.

Quote Originally Posted by Alskonda View Post
    How can you have raided that for 18 months when patch 3.3 was released 10 months ago? One of the first weeks of December.
    To be fair he never mentioned ICC. Perhaps the poor guy has been stuck doing Ulduar for the past 18 months.