Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

So healers are truly gods now?

Are we going to see this continue on to level 85? Godlike healers absorbing every piece of damage that you do with infinite mana, and some damage dealing abilitys to boot?
    I thought healing was going to get nerfed a bit in cata, guess not.

Game is balanced around 85 and all that.

Deleted
    you gotta take the massive stat inflation of wrath of the lich king into account here.. that wont be there at 85, which will balance healers out to the "cata model"

Deleted
    At the moment, Mana bars are at about 800% of base mana. (5-6k -> 45k)

When cata hits and were kitted out, mana bars will only be around 400% of base mana (25k -> 100k)

So at 85, healers spells will basically be costing them double what they currently are. and healthpools will also be doubled, while healing coeffcients wont doubel the healing done.

So yeh as said before, game will be balanced at 85, but not right now. Try critting harder though

People are saying that you go oom in ~30 seconds spamming heals in the Cata beta. Right now, healers are almost invincible especially with the resil buff.

Quote Originally Posted by halpfultroll View Post
    People are saying that you go oom in ~30 seconds spamming heals in the Cata beta. Right now, healers are invincible especially with the resil buff.
    Resto druids tanking 5 dps without dropping below 90% mana. Its pretty fair

all discussions, complainings and stuff about now and before 85 got a simple answear which many already has said: its balanced to 85. Blizzard HAS said that 80 was going to be weird because of that. its under 2 months, how hard can it be ??

Hello. This is the Blizzard developing team. To solve your problem please select one of the following answers:
    1. It's balanced at 85.
    2. It's balanced around the arena.
    3. Resilience will fix it.
    We hope our answer satisfies you. Have fun and enjoy the game.

i think that mages shadow priests and balance druids are going to be balanced at 85 but hey they got nerfed.
    why? since it is 85 the lvl that dmg should be balanced why we got nerfed now?

maybe because we have about 2 more months till cataclysm?

maybe for the same reason healers must be nerfed till 85 lvl where they will be balanced?

today i did a wsg i attacked a holly paladin i am fire mage with pve gear .
    i did on him 320k dmg maybe this is op i don't know then i was attacked by 3 alliance and they killed me btw paladin from 35k mana still was on 29k left....

is this ok? he was healing him self for 35k the lowest heal was 19k .....so to kill a healer like him i need to do i don't know about 2 milion damage?
    if they don't nerf healers because they are balanced at 85 lvl then i want my arcane blast crist for 71k back.

with ~1420 resilience warriors and ferals tear through me like nothing on my priest. a good feral can solo me through pain suppression.

every melee spec has an interrupt now, use them. there are more stuns, knock downs, silences, and other shenanigans you can use now than ever before. yes, i'll agree resto druids are fairly silly right now but everything else is killable. hell poor resto shaman can't even get instant ghostwolf right now and even with ghostwolf they are still the easiest healer to lock down.

its not that bad.

Deleted
    you think this is the last patch of the game ? Im sure they will change alot of stuff during this long journey through WoW..

healers = gods with 1700+ resilience , where is the cap of res???

Sorry i must have forgot that we're in Cata now?

So basically your in a BG and can't kill a healer or the guy the healer is healing? It'll balance itself out as we level up, stop crying about it. Sound like that guy who dropped his fury/arms warriors from the raid because they had been nerfed, get a grip

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sitting at 1910 resilience, gives 80,7% damage reduction.
    People were right, resilience fixed it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakkam View Post
    ...with infinite mana...
    Pretty much every caster right now has infinite mana. On my ele shaman I sat at the target dummy for ten minutes and never dipped below 95% That's simply because the talents are turned around level 85 mana pools, level 85 spell costs, level 85 incoming damage, so on and so forth.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    You need more clearly!

The only class that kills me 1v1 is a arcane mage and i'm a ret paladin outhealing rogues etc as retri is fun.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hpally tanking a WSG team...
    It's stupidly easy to heal now.

Quote Originally Posted by Richmond View Post
    Sorry i must have forgot that we're in Cata now?

So basically your in a BG and can't kill a healer or the guy the healer is healing? It'll balance itself out as we level up, stop crying about it. Sound like that guy who dropped his fury/arms warriors from the raid because they had been nerfed, get a grip
    The problem is, if this is anything like wrath we get fed the whole "balanced at X" excuse, but if you remember ret pallies, when we all hit 80 they still weren't balanced.

Honestly, since cata isn't coming out for another 50+ days, I don't think it is too ridiculous to want the game I pay for balanced now as opposed to the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurikar
    If you want to play the game how you want, do so, but don't do it with me. If you wanna play super mario brothers and just jump up and down until the clock runs out and you die, by all means do it when I'm not player two and waiting for you to stop being an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    Hahahaha

healers being op'd messes up pvp enjoyment so much more than any other scenario. its just dumb sometimes when nobody can kill that geared healer...at least the dps'er will eventually die and the game will play on.