Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Welcome back Spurmwhale. We've truly missed your posts on the PvP forums.

15+ Year Old Account
    Behind you yelling: "WHY SO SERIOUS, SON?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurmwhale View Post
    fact is so many people are brainwashed to whatever blizzard tells them(especially on mmo champion) they don't realize how much of a work in progress everything is all of the time.
    When you say "fact" you obviously mean something you quoted by a super-intelligent professor in Video game addiction's causes and effects, educated by Oxford, England, who knows what he's talking about.

Unfortunately, I can't find that quote anywhere, so I can in reality call out "Bull****".

On topic: The game IS balanced around 85, just like 3.0 was balanced around 80 and 2.0 was around 70.
    And some of the big problems with the melee-DPS have been found, like the renouncement of Armor on 85-bosses compared to 80*.

It's 2 months of gametime. As I see it, you have 3 choices.
    1. Cancel subscription until Cataclysm comes out.
    2. Deal with it.
    3. Leave the game.

Chose your destiny...

*http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...h-DPS-in-4.0.1
    (A quote from another quote, but it is more than no quote at all)

Edit:
    What's with the trolls in this thread? Please keep it civil and argue from both sides. This isn't the WoW-forums.
    Last edited by SkodLife; 2010-10-19 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Trolls everywhere
    Skoddraei, Draenei Shaman, Quel'Thalas-EU

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Because it is true. Blizzard doesn't care if some things are overpowered now because in short order everyone will be using level 85 stuff. With 85 gear, and 85 everything etc. That doesn't mean they might not have to change stuff, or fix things, or buff things. It simply means they don't care that much about balance now since they've tried to balance stuff for 85. There is no point spending all their time trying to perfectly balance stuff now, when they will have to change everything to account for level 85 abilities in a few months.
    but they said the same EXACT thing durinig Lich King that so many of the same people repeated to any QQ before lvlig to 80, and yet when 80 hit there were TONS of adjustments of nerfs that were along the same lines of the classes people were QQ'ing about early on....

how much QQ was there against pallys/DK's in early Lich King? how manny nerfs did they do at 80 with pallys/DK's? a LOT.

there is just little truth to things being balanced for so and so lvl imo, and definitely not to the degree most people here pretend to assume everything is balanced for. i'd just rather people be real instead of constantly pretending everything is so balanced at 85 to justify the current crazyness

---------- Post added 2010-10-19 at 02:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    Welcome back Spurmwhale. We've truly missed your posts on the PvP forums.
    lol i know u have

and thank u for the welcome back lol.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You post all this shit, yet you pay to play the game? I just dont get some people, if it's so fucking bad quit playing. It's Blizzard's game, they design it how they want it, Deal with it!

Deleted
    fact is so many people are brainwashed to whatever blizzard tells them(especially on mmo champion) they don't realize how much of a work in progress everything is all of the time.
    You know that mmo-champion isn't some official blizzard press thingy, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xleetskeetx View Post
    ITT : he mad
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidor View Post
    You post all this shit, yet you pay to play the game? I just dont get some people, if it's so fucking bad quit playing. It's Blizzard's game, they design it how they want it, Deal with it!
    its just a reality i'm pointing out. don't kill yourself over it fgt.

Honestly though, It's hard to ship out a perfect expansion. Beta testing just isn't enough. I for one is not expecting season9 to be a very balanced season but I do trust blizzard's ability to do their best and try to fix it as fast as possible.

Anyone else get the feelign that the OP isnt so much pissed off at people telling him that its balanced at 85 as much as hes pissed off with blizzard for being... well, i dont know. but from everything ive read that hes posted it jsut seems to me that hes just angry at blizzard.

Or just angry, which means hes probably short and/or scottish.

This game is always changing; always gaining new players, always coming out with new encounters, and as of late, always changing the classes. Because of this fact, the mechanics will be ever changing, because that is what is demanded of a good MMO. Did you expect Blizzard (or any company for that matter) to be able to do everything in the game once, and never have to go back and fix something? If so, you are far more idiotic than anyone defending Blizzard.

It doesn't need to be pointed out when it's obvious.... Every time they re-haul *everything* like they did, there will always be plenty of nerfs/buffs to go around for a few months.

You know this sort of thing isn't going to matter in 2 months. Just hang tight.
    My 80s
    Ret/Prot Paladin
    Afflic Warlock
    Mut Rogue
    Enhance Shaman
    Prot Warrior
    Unholy Death Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    Correct.

check the replies and get back to me who is mad.

A) who gives a crap about past history, because thats all it is.
    B) there is no way to have the game perfectly balanced dont care what you think there will be small discrepancies.
    c)how can you garuantee were wrong when you dont know yourself? thats just preposterous. Your statements are no more valid than what we are saying about how it will end up.
    d)Them throwing this content patch out early like this lets them test it on a major scale on their live servers and start fixing things, you can not account for everything to work 100% no matter how much you test it in a controlled experiment such as ptr.
    e)There is nothing you can do about this so lay back and watch it all unfold and enjoy yourself playing the game or don't its up to you.

It's not a copout, it's the correct answer. The fact that it also happens to be an easy answer is just convenient.

The game is not balanced for 80. Stop crying and deal with it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey missy, the only one complaining here is you, sure the game needs a few tweaks and shit, and I think you mentioned something about the game being a work in progress earlier(correct me if im from). The game is a constantly a work in progress, when they come and ship a perfect expansion, my mind would be blown. The game is huge, there will always be some unbalance, ofcourse season 9 will favor some classes but hey, the game is constantly being worked on, and if you can't stand playing like this for 6 weeks, go outside and do something else, hopefully more constructive. I for one enjoy the new shit

then why do people keep saying "THE GAME IS NOT BALANCED AROUND LVL 80, BUT LVL 85" to every QQ posted here?

typical MMO Champion tho :P
    Cuz the blue post said that before the patch!

To the OP:

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    but they said the same EXACT thing durinig Lich King that so many of the same people repeated to any QQ before lvlig to 80, and yet when 80 hit there were TONS of adjustments of nerfs that were along the same lines of the classes people were QQ'ing about early on....

how much QQ was there against pallys/DK's in early Lich King? how manny nerfs did they do at 80 with pallys/DK's? a LOT.

there is just little truth to things being balanced for so and so lvl imo, and definitely not to the degree most people here pretend to assume everything is balanced for. i'd just rather people be real instead of constantly pretending everything is so balanced at 85 to justify the current crazyness
    So like...Blizzard makes changes to classes ALL THE TIME.....Just wanted to point that out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enoesiiw View Post

EDIT: I just armory'd the OP, of course it's a lolhuntard using a tanking gun as his weapon. Some advice: before you go bitching, at least make sure you know how to play your class.
    There is currently a bug where guns (even the tanking one) are far superior to bows and crossbows. Therefore you should research before running your mouth.

P.S. He made his opinion, your response is garbage and will be reported. Respond to opinions in a more productive way.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

Deleted
    Where I do not condone the hostility towards you of the first few posters, I do seriously wonder what point you are trying to make in this thread?

You believe that "fact is so many people are brainwashed to whatever blizzard tells them(especially on mmo champion)"

- First off I would not state something as a fact that has any possibilities of not being so. And as this is not the 1950's and commercial brainwashing is illegal, I find it hard to believe this "fact".

Secondly, are you yourself not as bad as the "brainwashed" masses by believing that Blizzard are compulsive liars, that treats its customer base with no respect, and enjoy nothing more then making our WoW life a nightmare?

I really struggle to see your point, If it is your opinion that the "balance at 85" thing is a ruse and then that is fine, but if that is the case you should not go on a rant at the optimistic player who does indeed believe Blizzard and hopes that the 85 story is true.

Either way I would not take so much to heart when others retaliate to a opinionated thread.

On a side note I am a half full kind of guy and have faith that things will be sorted come 85