Thread: boom boom

boom boom

seriously i got all exited about druid boomkin eclipse and solar eclipse thing and how game play will be then i realized dam it takes forever just get an eclipse, by the time the duels are over you are just reaching it. Battle grounds are different yes when we get that extra time but on 1 v 1 they need make some improvments... am i the only one that believes this or do others have same oppinion

Blizzard doesn't balance PvP around 1 v 1 duels.
    Speculaas of <The Forgiven>, Terenas-US

"Who do I belong to? Not earth, not world, not evil, not mortals, not wretches, not horrors.
    Who do I belong to? Unchanging, Unbreaking, Unfailing, Creator, Immortal, Eternal."
    * - "To Sand We Return", Project 86

Quote Originally Posted by x0 yourface View Post
    seriously i got all exited about druid boomkin eclipse and solar eclipse thing and how game play will be then i realized dam it takes forever just get an eclipse, by the time the duels are over you are just reaching it. Battle grounds are different yes when we get that extra time but on 1 v 1 they need make some improvments... am i the only one that believes this or do others have same oppinion
    Just spam that moonfire.

Eclipse (and Mastery as a result) are not toys Balance Druids get to play with in PvP (solo or group), sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't think blizzard does much about 1v1 inbalances

moonkins suck in pvp, sorry to say it :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkcow View Post
    seems like your good old GM wanted to dip his sausage in the buttercup!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewenastra View Post
    balance problems goes back to pacman

cmon, one pac man 4 ghosts? he had to take drugs to beat them

Quote Originally Posted by Junlee View Post
    Just spam that moonfire.
    This.

I was expecting some sort of troll thread about poop with a name like "boom boom".