Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    So only 7 bosses for T12? And those bosses that were suppose to be part of T11? And a 5 man instance that was suppose to be part of the launch?

Patch 4.1 is very weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're butchering the old dungeons. This is so wrong.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

Give me Class Q&A

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin84 View Post
    Man. I want to chop that guy who asked legendaries to be guild bound with my SM.
    I don't think the developers understood that question, unfortunately.

I think he meant that if the person leaves, Shadowmourne is stripped off of them for example, and then the GM or whatever can decide the next best person. That way nobody gets Shadowmourne with a guild, and leaves them, essentially leaving that guild high and fucking dry until the next one. However - that brings up issues of abuse. What was stopping somebody from kicking a person just to transfer Shadowmourne? And what happens when the guild breaks up?

Not a good idea, in ANY form.
    Last edited by Kaneiac; 2010-10-22 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    ST is not fun, at all. It was sorta cool the first time I did it, but it's just too windy and unnecessary. I don't totally get reducing Wailing Caverns, but w/e. And the image of Dire Maul's wings could just be turned into a map of all the ICC 5mans on one map, if they named them Icecrown North/East/West. Same thing.

I still don't miss stuff like LBRS, Uldaman, or BRD. Unless you do them continuously as you leveled up, you really aren't going to know where the hell you're going :P

If anything, bring back dungeons like the original Scholomance. Talk about difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    I don't think the developers understood that question, unfortunately.

I think he meant that if the person leaves, Shadowmourne is stripped off of them for example, and then the GM or whatever can decide the next best person. That way nobody gets Shadowmourne with a guild, and leaves them, essentially leaving that guild high and fucking dry until the next one. However - that brings up issues of abuse. What was stopping somebody from kicking a person just to transfer Shadowmourne? And what happens when the guild breaks up?

Not a good idea, in ANY form.
    Yeah, exactly. I suppose that guy didn't really think it through.

It's just that this sort of question just appeared to be dumb, as if he wanted it to be viable but didn't expect the consequences of it.
    Last edited by Jin84; 2010-10-22 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MauroR View Post
    We don't need asshole like you, and stop calling people scrubs piece of shit. If you don't like the game just quit, it's no one fault if you play to show that you spen more time playing and less time fucking a girl. SO shut up please
    Oh the irony.

good, BRD is retarded to go through completely. You will rarely see all the bosses if you are leveling now, everyone just wants to get to the boss that is considered the final one (which in BRD is actually the first boss of the instance is the final one).

What someone should really ask is if they plan on making the Abyssmal Maw loot better then t11 gear the way ICC/ToC 5-mans did to previous content.

...Will be a sad day.

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide View Post
    What someone should really ask is if they plan on making the Abyssmal Maw loot better then t11 gear the way ICC/ToC 5-mans did to previous content.

...Will be a sad day.
    They will obviously, there's not point in releasing new 5mans if the loot isn't better then the raids that were previously up. Would you have seriously done the new ICC's if the stuff you got from it was worse then what you got from ToC/Ulduar? I personally wouldn't even have looked at it.

I wish someone would ask them, "Do you feel the LFD feature may have killed the server's community atmosphere and whatever remained of world pvp?"

Personally, that's why I enjoyed the older dungeons. They were long, intricate puzzles that required a brain. What is so immmersive about being thrown right at the beginning of the dungeon without even seeing the entrance to it?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Vortex Pinnacle looks amazing

Oh, and 4.0.3 Starfall: Still pulling extra mobs XD

The model of the game has changed. Where it used to have more sprawling dungeons and 5 man's that took hours to weave your way through, we're now in the age of LFG and more manageable dungeons to accommodate for players of all (most) types.

You can tell they are focusing more on "cool" content and sectioning things off so it's easier for the player to grasp. I know this is dumbing down for many people, but it's easy to tell Blizzard has a lot more focus on the direction they want to go.

I personally liked the sprawling large dungeons, but with the direction the game is going it doesn't make sense to keep them around any more, unfortunately. I guess it's good and bad. However, if I want a game with large, deep dungeons that are complex and take an hour or more to navigate, I'll play a different game that likely isn't an MMO at all.

Oh, another asshole. The irony.
    Ah so your a troll then.

I want non-linear raids, where I will be with non-morons. I want linear dungeons because having dumbfucks in PUGs argue about optional bosses, routes and getting lost gets very old the tenth time you do it.

As someone who tanked BRD dozens of times at 60, I'm pleased as fucking punch they're changing it.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    Oh the irony.
    ^^^doesn't understand what irony is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woaw, the last seconds of the Cata Video scared the shait out of me, waaay to loud! :P

This year's Blizzcon is so boring and Cptain Obvious-y. Not to mention the RayV stream is very broken-y and unwatchable-y. 40 bucks wasted-y.
    Gonna call my lawyer.

We don't need asshole like you, and stop calling people scrubs piece of shit. If you don't like the game just quit, it's no one fault if you play to show that you spen more time playing and less time fucking a girl. SO shut up please
    What a lame response. And your argument being irrelevent to the game. where did the girl enter the argument? you address the content issue with something totally unrelated. people choose to play instead of doing something else, your argument is play less, but the discussion is how to play not to play with a girl. then you yell at someone for being insulting, and you do worse. this is a forum to discuss WoW, what are you doing here?

blizz admits to simplifying the content, but justifies it by claiming its what the majority wants and its fun and good for the game.... take talent trees for example. the majority of the players agree its simplified and railroading them into a spec, limiting the choices and options of how to play their class. I don't buy that its more fun, it isn't for me. maybe its more fun to not have to work so hard developing and balancing content. I disagree that its better for a player's perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    So only 7 bosses for T12? And those bosses that were suppose to be part of T11? And a 5 man instance that was suppose to be part of the launch?

Patch 4.1 is very weak.
    You hvn't even seen patch 4.1.0 and your already making judgements. Who said Firelands was the only content they were releasing for T12.