Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I hope they ask about the Knights of the Silver Hand

Deleted
    Screw the old gods ... I want another troll raid .

But yeah, there's some interesting stuff in the panel. Superorc Thrall (just without the secret identity, no need for nerdy glasses ), Old God name, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what I got out of it is loads of lore AND Windrunners will NOT have a reunion and Turalyon will NOT be in Cataclysm... *Sad Face*

15+ Year Old Account
    What's with the sarcasm? :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndiM View Post
    Screw the old gods ... I want another troll raid .

But yeah, there's some interesting stuff in the panel. Superorc Thrall (just without the secret identity, no need for nerdy glasses ), Old God name, etc.
    Whats up with you people and troll raids, whats so special about them? Yes I like Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub, but theres nothing special about them from any other raid.

Thrall as the new Aspect of Earth. WIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Dart Matsuraki View Post
    Thrall as the new Aspect of Earth. WIN!
    Damn you beat me to it.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

A BOY DO I WANT TO DO THAT. That'd be badass. I don't think anyone at all has ever talked about it. But I love that shit. I'm a sucker for a good redemption story.
    Yeah Metzen, we know. Thats the only kind of story you write. Can you please be fired already so we can get some good Warcraft stories again?

Deleted
    I don't understand the question about the novel, it wasn't worded very well.

So some guy wrote a story about what happened to KT between the time of Tbc and BlackTemple? Huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Damn you beat me to it.
    I doubt you were the only one that figured that out by now.

Regarding Thrall, are Thrall and Jaina ever getting together and have a family?

Think Jaina got green fever going on? I don't want to spoil it, I dont mean this in a marketing way at all. Thrall is meeting a nice girl from Nagrand and gonna have little brown babies. Let's put it to bed. Funny choice of words there.

HAHA! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Krunk View Post
    I hope they ask about the Knights of the Silver Hand
    they don't exist, they were integrated with the argent dawn into the argent crusade (vanilla quest "in dreams", which was finally revealed in the lights hope - deathknight starting zone quest).

You gotta love the american style talking from the devs (rather than pointing at chris specifically) and stuff "Love that shit", "so badass" ... aww i can imagine the accent, it's kinda cute. I love seeing americans excited, i don't think Europeans can do it as well as them. Possibly why my girlfriend is from WA, rather than my home country of Scotland.
    Last edited by deplorable; 2010-10-22 at 11:14 PM.

After that I can't stop thinking about Thrall in a superman suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    What's with the sarcasm? :|
    This. What were they doing? Was Metzen drunk or something?

Edit: And they seemed to completely misunderstand the guys question about the Old Gods and took the opportunity to try and make him look foolish. I had enjoyed the event up until this panel which was quite honestly awful to watch.
    Last edited by Aurlon; 2010-10-22 at 11:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noo! It's over! No more lore information... -_-

And I wanted to know more Gnome/High Elven questions. For shame. Thrall hogged up all of the spotlight.

Deleted
    Not a lot of very interesting information, but some. Especially new Old God, and that Kalecgos will be the new aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by postyman View Post
    I don't understand the question about the novel, it wasn't worded very well.

So some guy wrote a story about what happened to KT between the time of Tbc and BlackTemple? Huh?
    During a story competition someone wrote about what happened to KT bewteen TBC and BT. (i'm guessing you know once he died and came back all demony with a crystal through his torso)

A number of years ago, one of the lead writers covered all of that in a story he wrote, and they're thinking of pushing that out as a novel.

The best panel so far. Metzen was on fire. they revealed so much juicy info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wished they'd give a straight answer concerning Turalyon instead of being smartasses

10+ Year Old Account
    Such a great panel, even if Metzen came out full force this year with his love of man-jewelry. Just wish they'd screen these questions. So many people waste time asking about info that was released ages ago. Like, I could've died when they said that little kid had a "good question". Yes, a good question that was answered at least six months ago...