Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    O.....M.....G.... The feel you get when you play worgen is you (British) vs. Forsaken (Nazi). Its so awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Isharii View Post
    Why do people care about the login screen?

Takes me 3 seconds to type my password in.

Have never heard her screech since Wrath came out.

Also, who turns their sound on?
    So, no need to protect your account w/ an authenticator then?

Takes me a good 10 seconds to log in. Guess those few extra seconds aren't worth the increased chances of not being hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    is it just me or dpes deathwing look like a large version of the ingame DW welp pet? his head looks way to big and his eyes are too large. makes him look kind of like a cute cartoon character :S it seriously is going to make me embarrassed everytime it comes on. We arn't playing a childrens game!!
    Yeah we pretty much are. This is rated T for Teen. Mature games don't have sparkling ponies.

I don't get why everyone hate the WOTLK login screen, I see the dragon, but no ROAR.
    You know why?

You guessed it, I don't use WoW sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetakedown View Post
    O.....M.....G.... The feel you get when you play worgen is you (British) vs. Forsaken (Nazi). Its so awesome!
    I thought it were Brits who landed at Nazi coast, but nvm
    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonTLW View Post
    I don't get why everyone hate the WOTLK login screen, I see the dragon, but no ROAR.
    You know why?

You guessed it, I don't use WoW sounds.
    What is so cool about being deaf in game?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a surround system for my PC, and the volume knob is right next to me so when I login I can turn it down.

The bad thing is when you pass out or leave wow on when you walk away and the game disconnects you only to have a dragon roar every other minute :P

It's a dragon. It roars. Deal with it. Jeez.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangMark83 View Post
    So, no need to protect your account w/ an authenticator then?

Takes me a good 10 seconds to log in. Guess those few extra seconds aren't worth the increased chances of not being hacked.
    I have an authenticator and I still manage to log in before the roar... Just sayin'.

I love the login screen. I had a feeling that they would go for the attack on Stormwind as a theme.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    thats why they have MUTE button idiots so if you dont wanna hear it. then mute it

guyz i herd dat makign teh audeo moar queit in a patchh iz to hard 4 bliz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like two people already mentioned. Besides the "roar", the thing that probably upsets me the most, even more then the breaking-of-glass-sound, is the fact that I'm seeing the end boss on the login screen, for the next 2 years... And he's not even shaded, kind of bleak and misterious, like two red eyes popping from a cave and hearing a hiss or a mild growl, no, he's completely out there, exposed, screaming his lungs out. Way to go in obliterating any sense of tension, fear, mistery, horror, whatever you wanna call it.
    Plus, like I said before, DW looks like a whelp and not a full grown dragon. Just compare a freeze frame of the cinematic when DW lands in SW, and this login screen. It's poorly achieved.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    If i look to this login screen

and then look to this picture: http://www.wallpaperweb.org/wallpape..._1920x1080.jpg
    and to the intro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4Y7ztznKc

and then watch the login screen again.

then that dragon on the cata login screen doesnt look like deathwing at all.. like maybe say maybe its a welp or smthing ?

or just a another dragon.. w/e ;p but that deathwing on the login screen just has a way 2 different face, and 2 small to be deathwing..

and that roarr.. lmao. so not deathwing imo.
    Last edited by The Distortion; 2010-10-25 at 10:16 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wrong thread.
    Last edited by Swampmoose; 2010-10-25 at 10:41 PM.

Love all the art work its all amazing!

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    thats what your mute button is for... mute while loggin in, unmute after

15+ Year Old Account
    waldo!!!

I think the roar is fine. How hard is it to just not turn on your speakers, or wear your headphones, if it bothers you so much? Problem solved. I think it looks awesome.