Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Purrfunctory View Post
    Why would you like those items and not the Tier 11 set and off-set pieces especially any crafted items?
    T11 set stat is not out yet. We only know what it look like.

You have to do heroic dungeons to get the other stuff.

Epic Craft-able One of the mats, Chaos Orb, is in Heroic Dungeon.

Do you want me to pull up rep items as well?

Any thing that is Blue Heroic come from Heroic dungeon. All those items' level are 346.

Blizzard already said that all Heroic Dungeon only drop Heroic Blue gears, no more of those ICC or TOC. There are situation within the dungeon that could epic, Skullcracker Ring.
    Last edited by Auroro; 2010-10-24 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Auroro View Post
    T11 set stat is not out yet. We only know what it look like.
    Interesting! This looks a lot like a tier set to me:

Stormrider's Battlebarb

The individual pieces are below:

Stormrider's Grips

Stormrider's Headpiece

Stormrider's Legguards

Stormrider's Raiment

Stormrider's Spaulders

---------- Post added 2010-10-25 at 01:58 AM ----------

Do you want me to pull up rep items as well?
    Actually, you should link equipment available via reputation. There is some excellent reputation gear available.
    Last edited by Purrfunctory; 2010-10-26 at 07:23 PM.

i really like the 4 set for blue pvp gear to start out in heroic dungeons and first enttry raids untill we get t11.

+400 agi is a real nice set bonus lol

Best rings to bear these "Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance" + "Signet of Twilight"
    or "Frostbrood Sapphire Ring" + "Signet of Twilight" ?
    Last edited by serruf; 2010-10-25 at 03:54 AM. Reason: -

Quote Originally Posted by Paskgotsheal
    i really like the 4 set for blue pvp gear to start out in heroic dungeons and first enttry raids untill we get t11.

What if people do not want to do PVP like me. The Heroic gear is good enough to start saving for the T11.

What pvp gear are you talking about, Paskgotsheal?

I found this one, Gladiator's Sanctuary, is this the one you are after.

Is resilience rating good for tanking since I thought resilience only work with other players?

Sure +400 agility is good.

Here is the comparison between PVP and PVE. Same amount of sockets, the only different is one is blue heavy while the other is equal. I just do not know which of the 5 pieces you would remove and replace.

Go ahead, you are willing to do pvp gear and reforge 1142 resilience (without the head) into 456.8 Rating stats: Hit, Crit, Expertise, and Mastery. 213 resilience into 85.2 Rating stats: Hit, Crit, and Expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Purrfunctory View Post
    Actually, you should link equipment available via reputation. There is some excellent reputation gear available.
    Sure i add the non leather agility rep items as well.

You found it, I try to filter it to give me valor point only gears and it keep coming up with nothing. You must went to Item set.

Agility rep items

The glove and the leg are the same, just Alliance gears and Horde gears.

Quote Originally Posted by Paskgotsheal View Post

I would agree with that assessment. Assuming the price of the PVP gear is the same at 85 as it is at 80 one could have the full set after an AV weekend.

Aururo, you can't reforge resilience unless they change the system at 85. The point behind the PVP set is it's relatively cheap & easy to obtain and doesn't rely on drop rates plus the stats on it are quite good. True the resilience doesn't do anything in a PVE encounter but that shouldn't matter too much for beginning heroics.

I would also point out that crafted items will probably be quite useful. There are JC necks & rings, LW cloaks and other gear, BS weapons. None of them are lolpurplz but they should help to get the heroic job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezee View Post
    I would agree with that assessment. Assuming the price of the PVP gear is the same at 85 as it is at 80 one could have the full set after an AV weekend.

Aururo, you can't reforge resilience unless they change the system at 85. The point behind the PVP set is it's relatively cheap & easy to obtain and doesn't rely on drop rates plus the stats on it are quite good. True the resilience doesn't do anything in a PVE encounter but that shouldn't matter too much for beginning heroics.

I would also point out that crafted items will probably be quite useful. There are JC necks & rings, LW cloaks and other gear, BS weapons. None of them are lolpurplz but they should help to get the heroic job done.
    I agree that the crafted items will be useful. You just need to get the mats.

I just compare the crafted chest vs Heroic Chest, do we want more stats or more socket?

If you look at the Weapon, I listed Elementium Poleaxe from BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Therefore, I still stand by saying it is a choice between more Crit or less parry-haste from bosses.
    What is the direction Blizz is going with parry-haste? Are there not quite a few bosses in ICC w/o it? They changed player parry to distribute damage over 2 hits and removed parry-haste.

I there's only a few bosses in ICC that have it, if this is to be believed:

http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.c...rb_v=viewtopic

sindy and ldw. I don't recall having heard anything about parry haste, so I'm assuming they will keep it around on a 'flag' basis as it is now. They really could enable it alot more with the direction they're going in cata, lots more health leaves them not worrying about the 2 second gib from a parry. It also adds a complexity to gearing that doesn't exactly have a cap like defense, parry haste would encourage more than 26 expertise but certainly wouldn't require harpcap.
    Last edited by bavarcarus; 2010-10-25 at 08:35 PM.

Just got around to reading origonal post.
    Your "Leveling" spec is all kinds of fucked up as well as being a lvl85 build.

Leveling spec will start off with 81 when you can get master shapeshifter so you respec out of a lvl80 build. Most at this stage will still also have 4pc t10 so KotJ is still nice leveling.
    http://wowtal.com/#k=-wZ4hKPX.a67.druid.9xOucB
    Variable points after 81(and before by preference) are the points in KotJ, every other place they can go is utility choice, blood in the water and primal madness are the only useless leveling talents in feral tree.

Enchants you're missing other shoulder enchants, chest I haven't done the math but 18stam(from leatherworker, can also go gloves) was better before patch than 275health to chest.

Rotation wise you're too hung up on laceratex3, keep a lacerate up at all times yes, but you don't need to fast stack it after pulverise at the expense of not keeping your higher tps moves on cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    Just got around to reading origonal post.
    Your "Leveling" spec is all kinds of fucked up as well as being a lvl85 build.

Leveling spec will start off with 81 when you can get master shapeshifter so you respec out of a lvl80 build. Most at this stage will still also have 4pc t10 so KotJ is still nice leveling.
    http://wowtal.com/#k=-wZ4hKPX.a67.druid.9xOucB
    Variable points after 81(and before by preference) are the points in KotJ, every other place they can go is utility choice, blood in the water and primal madness are the only useless leveling talents in feral tree.

Enchants you're missing other shoulder enchants, chest I haven't done the math but 18stam(from leatherworker, can also go gloves) was better before patch than 275health to chest.

Rotation wise you're too hung up on laceratex3, keep a lacerate up at all times yes, but you don't need to fast stack it after pulverise at the expense of not keeping your higher tps moves on cooldown.
    I'm not sure how you are going to level, but I am going to level as a Kitty. I'm not going to take Bear talents and level in Bear form. That seems a little dumb. If you want to instance level then thats a different story. Thats why most the talents you see are for Kitty.

I just haven't gotten around to adding Shoulder enchants, I will add them.

I have done the math. 275 HP > +10 Stats > +18 Stam - Patch 3.3.5 +18 was better, but it is not anymore.

Maybe you don't realize how much Lacerate does. Lacerate + Lacerate Dot is more damage than missing 2 seconds of swipe.

The rotation should look like: Mangle > Swipe > Pulverize > Laceratex3 > Mangle > Swipe > Pulverize.

Mangle will be 1 second off CD.
    Swipe will be 2 seconds off CD.

If you want you can do: Mangle > Swipe > Pulverize > Laceratex2 > Mangle > Swipe > Laceratex1 > Pulverize... but then your lacerate ticks are smaller and when you refresh it then you will most likely clip it and miss a chance at a free Mangle from Berserk.

Damage Done By Spell- Highest to Lowest:
    1)Maul
    2)Mangle
    3)Lacerate
    4)Swipe
    5)Pulverize
    6)Lacerate Dot.

Thats what your damage meters should look like. Lacerate hits really hard now and its better to stack it to 3 first.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix17 View Post
    I'm not sure how you are going to level, but I am going to level as a Kitty. I'm not going to take Bear talents and level in Bear form. That seems a little dumb. If you want to instance level then thats a different story. Thats why most the talents you see are for Kitty.
    So you're going to level as kitty and at 81 you're going to have 41 talent points, wish i could get 41 talent points "while leveling".
    Natural reaction is a HUGE talent to be missing out on because you're "going to level as kitty". It's a bear guide thread, rename it or delete the section if you're going to ignore being a bear while leveling.

PS. bunch of ferals i spoke to said a lot of leveling is easier and not much less damage or slower to just do as bear as your gear starts becoming less overpowered.
    I sure as hell am going to do every new dungeon as soon as each set of dungeon quests are available to me. Your "for kitty" talents are utility talents with very low impact on anything sacrificing high impact bear talents.
    Last edited by axxey; 2010-10-26 at 03:04 AM.

So you're going to level as kitty and at 81 you're going to have 41 talent points, wish i could get 41 talent points "while leveling".
    Natural reaction is a HUGE talent to be missing out on because you're "going to level as kitty". It's a bear guide thread, rename it or delete the section if you're going to ignore being a bear while leveling.

PS. bunch of ferals i spoke to said a lot of leveling is easier and not much less damage or slower to just do as bear as your gear starts becoming less overpowered.
    I sure as hell am going to do every new dungeon as soon as each set of dungeon quests are available to me. Your "for kitty" talents are utility talents with very low impact on anything sacrificing high impact bear talents.
    If you are going to tank you are going to be using the "Level 80 Talents."
    If you are going to be a hybrid (be able to level as a Bear or Kitty) you will be using the leveling spec.

If you want to Dungeon level the level 80 talent tree is there.
    If you are going solo then the leveling talent tree is there.

P.S. All of those ferals are wrong. Its much faster and easier to level as a Kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by serruf View Post
    Best rings to bear these "Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance" + "Signet of Twilight"
    or "Frostbrood Sapphire Ring" + "Signet of Twilight" ?
    helping me?

So, dont really have a place at all to put this but after having spent some time in action as a bear post-patch, I have definitely changed my opinion on what they have done to bears. The first day, hated it. Missed having swipe and all that. ONLY, because when I started a bear that was just how tanking was done. So after doing ICC a few times and solo tanking some weeklys in ulduar(razor and ignis) I have come to realize they didnt nerf us like people swear they did. Also, our mastery is amazing. I think Savage defense healed me during our guilds LK attempts(reg) more then the holy pally did. According to the World of Logs ive been reading. I think I have been doing "rotations" everyone else has been but im not sure. tab lacerate has been my friend when AoEing.

Just puttin thoughts out there somewhere.

I think most people that have actually played bear in raids after the patch (correctly anyways) are happy with where it's at. At first I was also somewhat unhappy but once I figured things out it worked quite nice.

You're a little slow, I'll state it very very very bluntly.

YOUR "LEVELING" SPEC IS A LVL 85 SPEC, and it sucks.
    There's no need to come in and be an ass. If you found something that needs a change mention it, but quit being a douche.

P.S. I understand your point about how you can't level with an "85 spec".

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix17 View Post
    I have done the math. 275 HP > +10 Stats > +18 Stam - Patch 3.3.5 +18 was better, but it is not anymore.
    Your math sucks.
    275 health to chest is 5 health more than 18stam to chest unbuffed, add mark of the wild and 18stam to chest is 5 more. Add ICC buff it's 7 more unbuffed but 6 less buffed with mark/kings.

So 18stam > 275health with self buffs.(now i have to go get rid of this 275 health i just tested)

Your math sucks.
    275 health to chest is 5 health more than 18stam to chest unbuffed, add mark of the wild and 18stam to chest is 5 more. Add ICC buff it's 7 more unbuffed but 6 less buffed with mark/kings.

So 18stam > 275health with self buffs.(now i have to go get rid of this 275 health i just tested)
    Your math sucks.

1 STAMINA = 10x1.25x1.1x1.05x1.05 (base = 10, 1.25 = bear, 1.1 = Talent, 1.05 = leather spec, 1.05 = Motw / Kings.
    = 15.159375 hp

18x15.159325 = 272.86875hp

NOTE THAT THE ICC BUFF IS 30% HP NOT STAMINA, THUS BOTH ENCHANTS ARE EFFECTED
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    Your math sucks.

1 STAMINA = 10x1.25x1.1x1.05x1.05 (base = 10, 1.25 = bear, 1.1 = Talent, 1.05 = leather spec, 1.05 = Motw / Kings.
    = 15.159375 hp

18x15.159325 = 272.86875hp

NOTE THAT THE ICC BUFF IS 30% HP NOT STAMINA, THUS BOTH ENCHANTS ARE EFFECTED
    Thank you Yohassakura.

---------- Post added 2010-10-27 at 02:09 AM ----------

You're a little slow, I'll state it very very very bluntly.

YOUR "LEVELING" SPEC IS A LVL 85 SPEC, and it sucks.
    I'm completely aware that it is a level 85 spec... It gives a guideline on where to put your points all the way up until level 85. I will change the spec just for you.

Although take Barawr's advice and stop being a douche.

---------- Post added 2010-10-27 at 02:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by serruf View Post
    helping me?
    Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance + Signet of Twilight would be the best choice.

The proc from Vengeance is really good.
    Last edited by Infernix17; 2010-10-27 at 02:23 AM.