Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Fury of the Frostmourne does 600k+ dmg, even with a PW:S you'd still be taking around 50k damage. How do you survive it?

PS. I should try it myself this week

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zsun View Post
    Fury of the Frostmourne does 600k+ dmg, even with a PW:S you'd still be taking around 50k damage. How do you survive it?

PS. I should try it myself this week
    Dispersion + Pain Suppression + PW:S from a Disc priest = 2 mins of extra Lich King facemelt.

By the way:
    A Major Glyph of Dispersing "You can now cast spells and attack while Dispersed, but it no longer provides 90% damage reduction". It would make Dispersion at least slightly more acceptable in PvE.
    Last edited by mmoc94f00179aa; 2010-10-26 at 11:44 PM.

Fury of Frostmourne does exactly 1,000,000 damage. But yeah, with Dispersion + PW:S + PS and usually one more cooldown (Divine Guardian for example) you can live through it. Good times.

It's a shame that Guardian Spirit does shit all during that.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Harb View Post
    Dispersion + Pain Suppression + PW:S from a Disc priest = 2 mins of extra Lich King facemelt.

By the way:
    A Major Glyph of Dispersing "You can now cast spells and attack while Dispersed, but it no longer provides 90% damage reduction". It would make Dispersion at least slightly more acceptable in PvE.
    GC would QQ about it being too much like Innervate, even though that does sound like a good idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wogga View Post
    casuals often think that dispersion is very usefull and pretty skilled sp think its almost worthless
    Yy skilled in what...?? raiding farmed raids/dungeons? I remember d-day in nax, 1 week after hit 80.I couldn't play without it.Just try to remember how many times a skill made you shine/saved before you called it useless.
    Now it's all farming you can't see if it is actually needed.
    Also don't use the word skilled for Pve reasons.It's tacts.