Deleted
    MoveAnything should do the trick.

Deleted
    MoveAnything is the addon you need

the raid unit frames on the left. I'm gonna assume that's SUF. Anyone know how to do that in SUF, if it actually is SUF? I've messed around with SUF but have had no luck

thx for the help
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-30 at 07:58 PM.

What addons are being used here?

While watching the Paragon V.s Al'akir video I have to say I fell in love with the hunter's UI. I havent been keeping up with addons so I'm a bit rusty at identifying them so I was wondering of anyone here could help me out spotting them out. I definitely want to grab some ideas from that UI for my own.

Here's a link to the picture:

I'm sorry if anyone has posted a list for this UI before and I overlooked it.

Edit: Now I became aware of the "Ask It!" sticky. I dont frequent the UI forums that much. Had forgotten all about it. Sorry mods! >_<
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-30 at 10:16 PM.

There's a lot used there. Hard to say for sure what some of them are, though. I know SuF and Pitbull can look identical when set up right. Also, Bartender and Dominoes have no distinguishing features that make it easy to say which is which in a screenshot.

Best advice, hop over to Paragon's website and look on their forums. You can probably even register and ask on there. Most of the top world guilds are happy to answer questions posted on their forums.

Hell, I didn't think of doing that. Probably cause it's 4:35pm and I havent slept at all...

Got my answer in their forums and they even uploaded the UI.

http://www.tukui.org/v2/forums/topic.php?id=3557
    http://static.paragon-wow.com/file/5...83c5b6b09e98e/

It's an edited tukui package. Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by Xheoul; 2010-10-30 at 08:45 PM.

looks like someones edit of tuk ui.

check tukui.org "Edited Tukui Packages" forums or paragon's forums like he said^^

edit: haha I type slow.
    The Ocean Tastes Salty Cause Everyone Peess In It.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myte342
    Dear Blizzard,

* * Please nerf Rock. But Paper is ok.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * -Scissors

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frostyecho View Post
    <snip>

the raid unit frames on the left. I'm gonna assume that's SUF. Anyone know how to do that in SUF, if it actually is SUF? I've messed around with SUF but have had no luck

thx for the help
    That's either TukUI's raid frames, or PerfectRaid, or StUF_Raid.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-30 at 10:20 PM.

Deleted
    hey, does anyone know of an addon that can do this? http://i529.tinypic.com/35l6ple.jpg
    Kinda like mage nuggets but with the abbility to change the stats i want to show.
    I've read through this topic a bit and found broker and broker all stats but it doesnt work in 4.0... Anyone know of any alternatives?
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-31 at 09:57 AM.

For xperl how do i untarget someone...
    i try to click anywhere but their portrait is still on screen
    "Arthas attacked our capitals, let's go kill him!"
    "Wait, a dragon! Let's go kill it."
    "Ok, back to Arth-"
    "Look, an old god! Let's get him!"
    "Alright, now back to Arth-"
    "Oh, Tirion's having a carnival!"
    "Alright, now we'll go kill Arthas."
    "Yay, Arthas is dead!"

It's not Xperl, but propably just your interface settings that has to be changed.
    Go into the interface settings and it should be on the first page.. It's called Sticky Targetting - Disable it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Nevermind, I found it. Appears they have all of their member's UIs on their website >.>
    Last edited by Cayleypriest; 2010-10-31 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Found it!

i want an addon that shows holy power like a stoplight

Hey guys, I just started keybinding and all that great stuff to minimalize my UI. I'm wondering, how do you guys keep track of cooldowns that aren't on actionbars? I was thinking there are 2(likely)answers
    A)You keep moves with cooldowns on your action bars for this reason.
    B)You use an addon to show cooldowns
    If B is the answer, what addon is it that you use? uncluttered UI FTW

@runique PowerAuras definitely can do that.

@Crilmon Have the spells with cooldowns on your action bars. You need to be able to see them somewhere and it's probably less screen space for a regular button compared to some addon throwing a timer bar up or something.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

What's that mod that has the amount of gold, armour durability, ping etc on it that you can move around resize etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Crudos View Post
    What's that mod that has the amount of gold, armour durability, ping etc on it that you can move around resize etc?
    There are quite a few different ones that can do that. My personal favorite is SLDataText. Let's you pick and choose exactly what info you want showing and move them around individually.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello. On my fury warrior i have chosen to spec 2/3 in Incite but i keep missing when i get my proc. Does anyone know if there is a way to make it more visible on my screen? Like some text comes up saying "Incite!" or something.

Thx
    Quote Originally Posted by addictedtotoads
    also i vote that warriors have a 10% chance to trip while charging and roll until you hit a wall or fall off a cliff!

Anyone know a addon where you can sort your achievements from how much progress you have done on them? the ones you have almost completed at the top and the ones with least progress on at the bottom

or something like that so you can see all the achievements you have almost completed

I've been bit by the UI bug lately but don't know where to start in editing/improving mine. The UI was originally developed for my Paladin tank, but I've found it works quite well on my hunter as well. In lurking on UI posts, I haven't gotten any significant ideas lately, aside from putting my main rotation actionbuttons betweent he target and player UF's like Kripparian does.

C&C would be appreciated.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-31 at 03:58 PM.