10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    [forsaken and bloodelf]
    beautiful, both of them

and many nice priest/elf/draenei pics again^^

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Repost Sya? ;]
    Repost Raven? :P

Here's one of the sexiest Draenei you have ever seen, frolicking with Night elves and blood elves, beautiful humans, Alexstraza, Ysera, all wearing very little clothes in an enchanted forest by a glittering pool of clear water.

Not really, but it is a funny picture!
    *cries*

me dun liek u animoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    DAMN IT ALL!!!

it's the most well done, detailed and cool sketch I've ever done in my whole life and my scanner decided to mess up with it T_T
    *huggles Mortis*

it's an evil world we live in :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    Repost Raven? :P
    Really? Damn!
    I mean!
    Erm. I was... being... Ironic... *Cough.*
    *cries*
    There there, I will post my badly drawn, out of proportion, ugly draenei some time to cheer you up!
    me dun liek u animoar!
    ='[
    it's an evil world we live in :/
    Yeah, I mean, we have Mortis.
    I mean. Children, because children are lame.
    Wait, I think I might be doing this wrong...

Can't wait to see the picture Mortis <3

so, what do we have here??

lucine is being cutesy... she's wearing a priest costume (and so is her doll lol)... her costume was based on the dungeon set 1 for priests, vestiments of the devout...

melissa is on a magic broom eating a lollipop... I must have said it before, but she really loves sweets... she's sporting a mage costume, which was based on the dungeon set 1 for mages, magister's regalia...

leara is curious about the pumpkin soldier... she's wearing a shaman costume based on farseer nobundo's clothes...

archimilli is being a badass while the sweets she got are floating around her...

my yet unnamed succubus kid is being mischievous and using a hallowed wand on archimilli to spoil her badassary...

salania is playing hunter with the 3 furry girls... she's wearing a dark ranger costume based on dark ranger alina (from cata)...

all the "monster" girls are wearing costumes of their respective adult conterparts in-game...

mortis isn't present in this sketch... though that pumpkin in the middle looks somehow familiar...

---------- Post added 2010-10-30 at 09:43 PM ----------

and yes... the dryad's costume is just a spear... what did you expect??? dryads walk around naked lol
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

and yes... the dryad's costume is just a spear... what did you expect??? dryads walk around naked lol
    It's brilliant as always, though, we aren't meant to memorise the names are we? =>
    But erm... what action is she performing with that spear? With that very pleased expression on her face 0.o (Joking, it looks normal, don't worry.)
    I think my favourite is Lucine.

what did you expect??? dryads walk around naked lol
    O.O
    Gonna have to delete this for nudity, then...

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    O.O
    Gonna have to delete this for nudity, then...
    hey... they walk around naked in-game as well and the game doesn't warn about nudity in those ESRB thingies... the leaves (which are technically part of their bodies) serve as clothing...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    magister's regalia

It's brilliant as always, though, we aren't meant to memorise the names are we? =>
    agreed!
    and i actually tried to remember the names, but did forget all except from Melissa. although the name Leara could totally have been my idea^^

and Lucine is my favorite too

magister's regalia

agreed!
    and i actually tried to remember the names, but did forget all except from Melissa. although the name Leara could totally have been my idea^^

and Lucine is my favorite too
    lucine - the name comes from the latin word for light... easy to memorize... it's the future priestess girl...

melissa - an elvenizing of the word "mel" which is portuguese for honey... it's the girl who likes sweet stuff...

leara - leara is actually a name I heard once centuries ago while watching a crazy anime about wolves called "wolf's rain"... I thought it was a beautiful name... easy to memorise it's the draenei girl cause her brother is vindicator onnaaran (ara is for girls what aran is for guys on draenic naming)

archimilli - same pattern as archimonde's name... just swap the "monde" (demon) part for "milli" (lilim)... her name is like this cause most demons don't use their true name and she was archimonde's fan...

salania - completely ramdom... though the ending of her name may or may not sound the same way as dark ranger anya's name... and she is the dark ranger girl...

see??? it's not hard X3

10+ Year Old Account

Have something simple I drew for guildies! I'm not really that much of an epic artists, but I like drawing cartoony stuff like this.

leara - leara is actually a name I heard once centuries ago while watching a crazy anime about wolves called "wolf's rain"... I thought it was a beautiful name... easy to memorise it's the draenei girl cause her brother is vindicator onnaaran (ara is for girls what aran is for guys on draenic naming)
    Great anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    Great anime.
    yup... but kinda too deep for a dumb person like me to understand...

and it lacked cutesy children T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Kartikeya View Post
    Have something simple I drew for guildies! I'm not really that much of an epic artists, but I like drawing cartoony stuff like this.
    They are honestly very nicely done.

Mortis, as a name for your succubus...
    Circe? Mythological beautiful lady who turned men into pigs. Her and her maidens living with her seduced anyone they came across. She wasn't evil really though, more mischeveious, and when confronted by Odysseus turned the men back to their previous forms.
    Aeaea? Pronounced Ai-ai-aah. Really nice sound, home Island of Circe.

10+ Year Old Account
    leara - leara is actually a name I heard once centuries ago while watching a crazy anime about wolves called "wolf's rain"... I thought it was a beautiful name...
    omg, you know wolf's rain?!
    <3!

i didn't remember the girl named Leara though (the only name i remembered was Mew, because i felt so sad about her and.. well, it also is pokemon of course :x). but Lea is a rather common name in german, and definitely my favorite girl name^^

very nice

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    Great anime.
    here's a <3 for you too^^

i didn't remember the girl named Leara though (the only name i remembered was Mew, because i felt so sad about her and.. well, it also is pokemon of course :x). but Lea is a rather common name in german, and definitely my favorite girl name^^
    my grandmother's name is lea lol

10+ Year Old Account
    my grandmother's name is lea lol
    i'm happy for her xD

10+ Year Old Account

i'm happy for her xD
    she's nice... she gives me money... she gave me a birthday cake big enough for me to eat it breakfast and snack for 4 days after my birthday lol... she also is paying for the web and graphic designer course I'll start taking next month... grandma is cool XD

she's nice... she gives me money... she gave me a birthday cake big enough for me to eat it breakfast and snack for 4 days after my birthday lol... she also is paying for the web and graphic designer course I'll start taking next month... grandma is cool XD
    Oh fine and just ignore me /cry.

Night all!

Oh fine and just ignore me /cry.

Night all!
    sorry, I hadn't seen you comment T_T

I don't like the ring of the name circe... specially since the word "circence" in portuguese means "relative to circus"... besides, I remember when I was a child... that cartoon "duck tales"... there was an episode about the odissey... and on it, circe was a pig woman... pigs don't look nice lol

though I thought about getting a warlock, leveling her up to level 20 and getting a succubus... and use the pet's name... I'm just too lazy to do that right now lol

these are good i do the same to my friends xD