Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'd note they nerfed arcane by about 25% but buffed fire and slight nerfs to frost.

In this patch it will only apply 13% per stack for a maximum of 52%, so now it will simply take them an extra cast to global you. (Old was 23% per hit up to 92%.(glyph provides extra 3%)

I'm calling Blizzard out on knee-jerking on most of the changes here. These aren't thought out or calculated other than on the back of someone's hand, particularly if these are for leveling.
    On locks there is no fix to the utter lack of self-healing you get as affliction when you aren't in T10 or cata gear, for kicks I'm gearing a 2nd lock, thing has full blues and heirlooms and honestly even single mob fights take enough health that I have to eat/wait after 2-3 pulls, chain pulling as aff is completely dead.
    Hunters are a joke. Aimed shot is supposed to be the "signature" move of marksman, and it isn't ever worth casting.
    They're nerfing feral druids, when their damage is already a joke.
    They gutted rogues when their dps is already lower than my felguard.

/facepalm -> people posting without reading

Omfg warlock nerfs....

Quote Originally Posted by Ithildine View Post
    Hogger is now a World Boss... \o/
    Actually, he's now a boss in Stormwind Stockade. Ask and ye shall receive. lol

Oh I see. These aren't nerfs, they're just low level balances, as these are the values at level 1, not level 80+.

It'll scale up like base damage.

I should really read the rest of the post...

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    Read people. These changes are for level 1-79, not for 80-85. Has been posted in this thread multiple times now ...

But what fun is it if people read the post before QQing. MMO-Champion is the perfect breeding ground for unintelligent posting. The official forums get locked, and other sites have downvoting. If I can't feed on their tears here, where will I go?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathion View Post
    Awesome. Warriors finally get some light shined on em to make them a little less sub par to everything else and then they get kicked in the balls again. Fuck you Blizzard.
    L2Read, dood. O3o
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

i saw the warlock nerf, and i died a bit inside...
    i swa the warrior nerf and i lolled hard! XD

Ouch for Druids

Scaling % abilities btw.

TBH no one would have figured it out until a blue had to correct MMO-C...

My guess is that abilities at 85th lvl in raid gear were so overpowered that they had to nerf things this hardcore?

Heh, fury warrior's get nerfed. What a joke, Raging blow damage cut in half, bloodthirst cut in over half. What a joke, though Blizzard is infact the worst at making classes balanced, out of every mmorpg ive ever played.

NAUGHTY BOUBOUILLE

You in trouuuble

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, did Boub just say sorry, 15 times? oO

this is fucking bullshit why do they keep nerfing warriors and buffing everything else but warlocks like mages there getting buffed fuck this bull shit blizz need new people in there to fix class there retarted they nerf warriors every patch bladestorm nerfed rend nerfed mortal strike nerf oh you guys shouldnt beable to heal nerfed fuck you blizz get smarter people to fix the classes someone who has played every class

Quote Originally Posted by Overcharge View Post
    Heh, fury warrior's get nerfed. What a joke, Raging blow damage cut in half, bloodthirst cut in over half. What a joke, though Blizzard is infact the worst at making classes balanced, out of every mmorpg ive ever played.
    Our mastery got buffed while our other abilitys now scale with weapon damage from level 1-79. Care to tell me where you see a nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    Ever think they maybe blizzard didn't want you to aoe for packs of 7-9? And maybe they wanted you to CC and then single target the mobs that didn't get CCed down? If blizzard wants you to aoe, it will be obvious(like a pack of non-elites).
    I think you understood. Multishot is ONLY effective if it IS a pack of 7-9. And CC? I'm not talking about AoE-ing raids here. The example I used was from ICC, but that's not really your primary AoE concern. Most of the time, you just want to be able to dash through your daily random and AoE your way through all of the trash to get your rewards. Or even just out in the world. Like the Argent daily to kill 15 cultists. It's not a high-end raiding issue. It's a quality of life issue. And yes, this is for level 79 and below, but for a skill that's already so weak, did it really need a nerf?

I like how most of you all assume you know better than Blizzard. I mean it's not like they've been balancing the game for the last half decade.

Stop looking at the patch notes and assuming that's how it's going to be released. Wait until the finished product before you start whining.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allforone View Post
    I'd note they nerfed arcane by about 25% but buffed fire and slight nerfs to frost.

In this patch it will only apply 13% per stack for a maximum of 52%, so now it will simply take them an extra cast to global you. (Old was 23% per hit up to 92%.(glyph provides extra 3%)

I'm calling Blizzard out on knee-jerking on most of the changes here. These aren't thought out or calculated other than on the back of someone's hand, particularly if these are for leveling.
    On locks there is no fix to the utter lack of self-healing you get as affliction when you aren't in T10 or cata gear, for kicks I'm gearing a 2nd lock, thing has full blues and heirlooms and honestly even single mob fights take enough health that I have to eat/wait after 2-3 pulls, chain pulling as aff is completely dead.
    Hunters are a joke. Aimed shot is supposed to be the "signature" move of marksman, and it isn't ever worth casting.
    They're nerfing feral druids, when their damage is already a joke.
    They gutted rogues when their dps is already lower than my felguard.
    The arcane change is a buff, not a nerf. L2mafs my good sir/madam.
    BfA Beta Time

15+ Year Old Account
    Haha, hunters got nerved EVEN MORE!

Time to pull the plug really