Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Congrats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratz guys!

OT: There are some horrible racists here, I hope to see a ban hammer in action.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...losophy/simple
    Philosophy, Worgen Mage of Magtheridon EU.Mokari, Nelf Hunter of Magtheridon EU (AKA Shikari @ Achindoun). [Currently inactive]

Quote Originally Posted by Sickslol View Post
    Did it take so long because if a player stood in defile his punishment was making him drive a car bomb into a school? Kept havin to replace people.
    gasp.

Deleted
    "Originally Posted by Sickslol
    Did it take so long because if a player stood in defile his punishment was making him drive a car bomb into a school? Kept havin to replace people."

That is the most hilarious, idiotic and racist comment ive ever heard! Man youre stupid to say such a thing, and gz on the ban. (hilarious due to the level of stupidity, racism's not funny)

Do you by any chance have the arab guy that used to call himself Sarsar and played on Magtheridon EU? alliance warrior tank.
    That crazy bastard had 250k killing blows in early BC. Everytime he went ninja afk, he would say that the mob had gotten to him and he had to move location again. (racism is funny if you make the jokes on yourself). If so, tell him to make a user on MMO and throw me a PM, i miss that guy and his assansor analogies!

Im really happy for you guys but it is kind of awkward, arab only guild?
    I'd like to see reaction of people if there was a White only guild.
    Orgrimmar Wassup
    UC Wassup
    Dala Town Wassup

Congrats great job!!!!
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veina View Post
    Agreed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab

On a similar note, my guild just killed LK25hc, we are a casual finnish raiding guild, with 1 member from holland. We are a caucasian-only guild.

I didnt even know they allow WoW to be played in Arab countries. But hey, congrats anyways

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Big gz from Ghostlands :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    You damn dirty apes!

Quote Originally Posted by Altrusion View Post
    "Originally Posted by Sickslol
    Did it take so long because if a player stood in defile his punishment was making him drive a car bomb into a school? Kept havin to replace people."

That is the most hilarious, idiotic and racist comment ive ever heard! Man youre stupid to say such a thing, and gz on the ban. (hilarious due to the level of stupidity, racism's not funny)

Do you by any chance have the arab guy that used to call himself Sarsar and played on Magtheridon EU? alliance warrior tank.
    That crazy bastard had 250k killing blows in early BC. Everytime he went ninja afk, he would say that the mob had gotten to him and he had to move location again. (racism is funny if you make the jokes on yourself). If so, tell him to make a user on MMO and throw me a PM, i miss that guy and his assansor analogies!
    You're right, I got banned... idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Veina View Post
    lol mate what i meant, that all of the member are arabs, its like paragon > finnish, For the horde > Dutch, thats it, at least we got some reputation now
    Last edited by essenca; 2010-11-05 at 10:47 AM.

gzz on the kill Bro

but still there is a guild kill it before on 10Hm
    Rescue Guild At Jaedenar/Eu did it on 30/oct/2010
    and they Working on the Light Down at this time

and Congratulations on the kill m8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by essenca View Post
    lol mate what i meant, that all of the member are arabs, its like paragon > finnish, For the horde > Dutch, thats it, at least we got some reputation now
    for the horde is a German Guild lol

Deleted

Cool Rescue Guild

Congratulations on the kill, but if its comes to first Arabian Guild to kill LK hc mode that would goes to Rescue Guild Horde EU-Jaedenar and you can check the source in http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier10_10

However, as arab people trying to make a guild and do nice progress in ICC we encourage such guilds to do something shows skills and there can be good enviroments in it. We wish you good luck in future instance and encounters.

You can follow our progress through youtube and our videos

Congrats! :]
    Doesnt matter when you did it , but you guys did it and succeeded with one of the toughest fights in wrath. Congrats :]]].
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

gratz guys :>
    mabrook :P
    ps: i play on Auchindoun, but alliance side :P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medika View Post
    Uh, good job. But I'm not sure how impressive it should be at this point, considering PUGs can almost do that...
    it was hardmode. No way a pug is doing that

its really nice to have an arabian guild killing the lk in hm before us and i am sorry for saying that we are the first to kill him, i checked wow progress and i saw that u are the first to achieve the encounter , but still rs hm is up for us to challenge and i hope we get it before u guyz, wish u all the best.