Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
    Just because his video is not very impressive doesn't make my post negative. Read it again maybe? Constructive criticism is maybe the harshest term I would use.
    Negative is the opposite of positive. I wouldn't quite describe your post as neutral, and it has to be one of the three, positive, neutral, or negative. By process of elimination, it must be negative.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

how do manage one tank without it being phased punched out of existence? :S

Quote Originally Posted by DotDotDot View Post
    He would get phased, and then we'd spam threat drops and use Disperse and pray our Bear got out in time to pick him up before he one-shots a clothie.

Quote Originally Posted by DotDotDot View Post
    Read the post on Page2. Right at the bottom.

Grats! Really good effort from you and your three guildies! Keep it up
    Lolinternet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogetaex View Post
    Not everyone can have a great attitude when they're facing the MMO-Champion Community. You have to understand that MMO-Champ is an incredibly judgemental community that people actually can be afraid of when facing it.
    Rofl. Are you his lawyer or something?

Anyway, gratz I guess, but I really don't see the point.

WHO THE FUCK CARES? It's just rediculous to post such a kill as a world first, HAHAHA! How's about Vashj with 2? Wouldn't that be awesome? .... NOT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lywyu View Post
    Rofl. Are you his lawyer or something?

Anyway, gratz I guess, but I really don't see the point.
    No, just not a moron. And I'd like him to believe there is someone on his side in the swarm of people who keep flaming him.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBron View Post
    I'm a tard and i QQ about everything in existance.
    Fixed.

OT: Nice job guys.

The act itself is..eh, mildly interesting if not a little impressive.

Broadcasting it as a world first comes across as being just another little attention whore like the dozens of other people who have come up with some "world first" the vast majority of people don't care about.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

2 things, 1) grats, thats awesome
    2) when i clicked and saw Play did it, my mouth dropped; a friend of mine was 1 of ur mages during ulduar; (forget if when he stopped)

I'd be more concerned that your friends are gonna start getting e-stalked than that you're going to be trolled.

Awesome video either way, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

When you post on MMO under the World First section people generally tend to be elitist asshats or trolls unless your guild name rhymes with Exploitia or has some serious corporate backing.

I for one like to congratulate those when I am impressed and with this one I am impressed.

Congratulations!

Love the clean ui.

Grats on the kill.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    The act itself is..eh, mildly interesting if not a little impressive.

Broadcasting it as a world first comes across as being just another little attention whore like the dozens of other people who have come up with some "world first" the vast majority of people don't care about.
    Id like to point out too its highly possible many people have 4 or 5 manned this (Not saying I have), the difference is they didnt frap it and post somewhere claiming they did it before anyone else. Little tricks like these are fun, but I dont see the point of posting this here rather than WoW General forums.

Whats next, someone at 85 posting a solo kill?

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    Id like to point out too its highly possible many people have 4 or 5 manned this (Not saying I have), the difference is they didnt frap it and post somewhere claiming they did it before anyone else. Little tricks like these are fun, but I dont see the point of posting this here rather than WoW General forums.

Whats next, someone at 85 posting a solo kill?

looks like some1 has his "back side" hurting!!

even if some1 post a solo kill of him it will still be impressive, cause he did it, and no1 else did or was to afraid to face the comunity.

OT: congrats, more shiet like this plz, it's allways fun when ppl do hard stuff to entertain themselfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    ...but I dont see the point of posting this here rather than WoW General forums.
    Whats the point of posting anything on any forum? Its for fun. He's excited and wanted to share it

Quote Originally Posted by Zartec View Post
    Whats the point of posting anything on any forum? Its for fun. He's excited and wanted to share it
    That's fine.

Stop broadcasting it as a world first like some attention-seeking jackass like we've seen a million of around here already.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

10+ Year Old Account

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gogetaex View Post
    Here, is yet another example of reasons for people to avoid posting things on MMO-Champion, or have uneasy attitudes about it. He's excited about it, and he wants to share his excitement. There are plenty of others who are excited for him? Why post something other than something positive? By posting something negative, you do nothing but put him down, he cares about the opinions of those who are excited with him, not the opinions of those who aren't.
    nah, turds like that shouldnt be replied to IMO..

think of it this way: if everyone and their dog could have done this in 264 gear months ago, why didnt we hear ensidia or paragon do it months ago? with the biggest guilds having the most minor things reported, wouldnt that be something to report too? you know like oldschool loatheb with shadowpriests and a tank or garr being soloed by a naxx gear tank in vanilla?

so i ask you doomsayers, why havent we heard of any of that?

could that be cos its not as easy as you make it out to be?

some people should really learn to show some appreciation and stop being such dicks when they themselves couldnt do any better, and you COULDNT, admit it!

to op and his friends, congratulations on what was no doubt a badass fight, well done.