Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    yeah, I just checked the front page, I have forums bookmarked...

Was that nerf Really needed?
    I don't really think so, but I guess people said that it could be OP on a rogue -.- Sad, it was awesome, now, it's just "meh".

---------- Post added 2010-11-11 at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    It's still OP at 40%.
    How is a 40% sprint which SHARES Cd with other sprints OP? And you are a Blood elf, you have no right to QQ about OP racials.

Anyways, anyone in Beta can tell us if it still shares a CD? Because if it does, it's pathetic really, especially when compared to Goblins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, this is the big racial revamp Blizzard was telling us they were putting in.

Baby steps guys, baby steps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post
    it shared cooldown with sprint and dash before nerf, they prob removed the shared cooldown now i think.
    Can anybody in beta confirm this?

10+ Year Old Account

But yeah it sucks, but still better than other Alliance racials.

15+ Year Old Account
    Look at the duration, that should give you a clue.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
    I also agree its a real shame it was nerfed. Worgen have it bad enough with racials compared to goblins, now they are just salting the wound.
    Worgens still have some of the best racials in the game :<?

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

Deleted
    I don't get it either. So now Worgen have 1% extra crit and a 40% speed increase every 3 mins. The rest is flavor stuff(Two Forms and Running Wild).

Meanwhile Goblins have their personal bank, best possible discounts with all factions, rocket belt, rocket gloves and 1% extra haste.

Though I guess it'll make less people roll Worgen. That's always something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ademptio View Post
    Why did it get nerfed? What is so specialy about speed? Was it beeing used on specific fights or did it made Worgen rogues enge's in warsong gulsh to speedy? 4 boosts... nothing special?
    "Oh no I'm losing a fight to this Pally! Better FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

wonder why it said for PTR notes.. when PTR doesnt have worgen/goblin activated?

Deleted
    70% speed for 10 seconds made it stronger than Sprint, while having a longer cooldown.

40% is still quite a lot, and as long as they don't nerf it past 30%, I'll still happily use it on my Worgen.

EDIT: I suppose 70% increased run speed is a lil' overpowered in PvP, no matter what class/role.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because Alliance needs more nerfs to racials...

Also, afaik Dark Flight didn't stack with any other speed buffs - it was simply one more CD.

You think it was too awsome for pvp? really.. it was OP in pve aswell, and it still is, paragon said they even consider changing to worgen just because the movement speed is way too good on many fights

Quote Originally Posted by wg15 View Post
    yes, it was OP in his own way. Something like WSG was nearly unloseable for the alliance with all those worgen
    lol

did the horde forget to use any of the millions of snares there are in the game?
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    Changes made in beta are not nerfs. The reason for beta is to test and balance shit, ya know?

It's still better than most racials.
    This to the max

Quote Originally Posted by AlysonMeyer View Post
    70% speed for 10 seconds made it stronger than Sprint, while having a longer cooldown.
    Sprint is 70% speed for 8 seconds (2-second difference), glyphed 100% speed. it's on a 1 minute cooldown. Not much stronger than sprint.

surpised it happened now instead of when everyone had already rerolled into worgen

Lol at the people saying it's still a good racial. Any long cd sprint ability needs to be at least 50% or it's extremely weak. Certain classes can move at 40% indefinitely. It didn't need to be nerfed. Goblins already have incredible racials that aren't being touched. They just have to make sure their precious little horde babies get ez mode.

Deleted
    The racial wasn't official yet, so this can't be counted as a nerf, this can be counted as a revamp for the future. So stop saying NURF NURF OH GOD BLIZZARD NURFED.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    No, not stacking, but using one after the other allows someone to move at great speed for a very long time.
    Ya that is good. But comparing that to all the other good racials like aoe silence, aoe stun, etc, it's about in line with the others. Well, it WAS in line.

---------- Post added 2010-11-11 at 09:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Kinda hard to stop a flag carrier if he pops darkflight to get to his mates asap before the other faction can get him. Once he's being healed and his mates are stopping the enemies, CC becomes pretty pointless.

Ofcourse, using this racial while the enemy faction cuts off your path is pretty useless indeed.
    Plenty of classes have sprints and whatnot to reach friends quicker. How does one more sprint change that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omegatrigun View Post
    Lol at the people saying it's still a good racial. Any long cd sprint ability needs to be at least 50% or it's extremely weak. Certain classes can move at 40% indefinitely. It didn't need to be nerfed. Goblins already have incredible racials that aren't being touched. They just have to make sure their precious little horde babies get ez mode.
    They have a rocket that does 6k damage at 85, from 100k hp. They have a 2 minute disengage, Who cares for the bank if you weren't so poor you'd have made Jeeves now if you're an engineer, I know I did to prepare me for cata levelling. And for most of the classes 1% crit is better than 1% haste. I'm a mage so I prefer haste. But I'm an alliance, and hell if I'm staying as a gnome. Goblins are high poly, have jersey speak which is funny, so I'll actually listen to my character saying I can't cast that yet, than that squeaky gnome voice. /silly's are actually fun. Casting animation is FTW. Also one quick slow, and the 2 minute racial is useless.