Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBron View Post
    WHO THE FUCK CARES? It's just rediculous to post such a kill as a world first, HAHAHA! How's about Vashj with 2? Wouldn't that be awesome? .... NOT!!!
    Actually. I'd love to see that to be quite honest!

These people from <Play> must have alot of time on their hands I guess. Grats guys!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cosset - 90 Tauren Druid
    Zinzrah - 100 Undead Rogue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosset View Post
    These people from <Play> must have alot of time on their hands I guess. Grats guys!
    I see what you did there....

Anyways, props to you guys. Looks like a blast.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

Deleted
    Very well played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joels View Post
    oh i thought it was 25man, gj none the less.
    Trolling much?

10+ Year Old Account
    thats well cool =P
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Well done man.

Awesome work
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I love BGs like a fucking awesome person loves fucking fighter jets, holy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    I'm personally disappointed that for a game called World of Warcraft there is a distinct lack of sailing interactivity. There's two types of seaworthy vessels right there in the game's name, but the various ships all take predetermined paths or don't move at all!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    Nice work 4 manning it. Too bad your attitude in your post ruins it.
    I agree, it was nice work.

But I don't understand these people complaining about the OP's attitude. If he had just posted the video without the "bad attitude" as you peeps call it, he would've faced comments like: "Lol troll" and "Stop bragging". I guess people are just hard to please...

Poor attitude? Look at the past few forum posts and you can tell he was genuinely scared of posting anything up that has "first" in the topic title.

OT: That. Is. Awesome. Grats to all involved, looks like it took some effort!

10+ Year Old Account
    grats, algalon is still a hard fight tho :P

Quote Originally Posted by Animorpheus View Post
    I came to this thread genuinely interested but your attitude just killed it. You seem awfully bitter for someone with a postcount of 1. Not going to even bother looking it up.
    Yeah...he's the bitter one...GTFO A-Hole

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Animorpheus View Post
    I came to this thread genuinely interested but your attitude just killed it. You seem awfully bitter for someone with a postcount of 1. Not going to even bother looking it up.
    i came to read these comments for the lols and abit of trolling but your attitudes killed it, you seem to think your opinion is pretty important for someone with a post count of 201. not going to bother trying to troll you.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    LEGEN ... wait for it ... DARY

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
    Not very impressive. I'm sure most competent people could 4 man it in average ilvl 264 gear easily since the cata talent patch. If you had done it prior to that, you would receive props. Good effort though I guess there really is nothing to do in this game anymore.
    then quit dont hang around and sabotage others fun with your attitude just because you dont have fun playing anymore
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty impressive. I really need to go back to Ulduar and do Algalon...

I have no problem with people posting stuff like this in this section of the forums because there isn't exactly brand new bosses everywhere, so this isn't the Paragon forum right now.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Now that's cool! Gratz

Quote Originally Posted by Bether View Post
    Yes, this is the Raid Progression forum. Doing a fight wrong is not progression. I probably hold the world first for tanking Festergut wearing a lovely purple dress, with no shoulders, belt or gloves but I don't post about it because it realize it isn't progression.
    Pics or it didn't happen. Also who cares? In a perfect world there would be a category for everything.. Fact is this isn't a perfect world so this is the best place for the topic. Although general discussion probably would be better suited.

Quote Originally Posted by LeBron View Post
    WHO THE FUCK CARES? It's just rediculous to post such a kill as a world first, HAHAHA! How's about Vashj with 2? Wouldn't that be awesome? .... NOT!!!
    lol banned. great works guys, love seeing how creative people can get and the obstacles they can overcome, watching a shaman tank maligos was cool too

15+ Year Old Account
    How do you know its a World First? Thats the problem with these kinds of threads and why they get the flaming they deserve. You should title your thread "World First person to do Algalon 4 man and thinks its worth posting". Because it isn't any type of first or progression leap that is actually monitored or matters, there is no way to verify that you were even first. This could have been done by 4 people a month or two months ago, but never posted anywhere. I'm not saying it isn't interesting, so better yet just post it under the title "How to 4 man Algalon" under raids or or something, but it doesn't belong in a world first forum, and will justly be flamed for appearing there.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftineus View Post
    How do you know its a World First? Thats the problem with these kinds of threads and why they get the flaming they deserve. You should title your thread "World First person to do Algalon 4 man and thinks its worth posting". Because it isn't any type of first or progression leap that is actually monitored or matters, there is no way to verify that you were even first. This could have been done by 4 people a month or two months ago, but never posted anywhere. I'm not saying it isn't interesting, so better yet just post it under the title "How to 4 man Algalon" under raids or or something, but it doesn't belong in a world first forum, and will justly be flamed for appearing there.
    I don't think you get it, nor do others who flame this 4man... in order to get that kill they had 2 dps pulling 10k each, they had their tank and the healer. The normal way to do the fight requires 2 tanks, so to 4 man the fight with 2 tanks, you'd only have 1 dps and 1 healer. With that setup, it is highly unlikely that the enrage timer would be met. So to do the fight with 2 tanks and make the enrage timer, you would need 2 dps and the healer making it a 5man kill. The fact that they pulled it off with 1 tank is fairly amazing, and definitely shows skill on their part.

With that being said, it is fairly unlikely that anyone has attempted to kill him with 4 people before, if they had, there would more than likely be vids or ss's about it since it is quite a feat.

And with that said, grats on your 4man kill, very impressive.

Deleted
    Not a great achi, but the fact that it was a realm/world first is pretty cool (: