Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i guess people with smaller screens have to pass on this one? I guess you don't want to make a 1280x1024 version.

Is there a way I can copy your textures for Dominos without actually changing the way my action bars are positioned/configured?

Also, any way to fade the chat Tabs?
    Last edited by Kruv; 2010-11-15 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malathala View Post
    I love the UI but came upon a small problem, I was tryign to locate the target of target box in Stuf and get it moved to a location i liked better and it basically disappeared, no matter how i changed the x and y offsets it would never reappear, so instead of focusing on that i decided to hit restore defaults, and only after it went to the load screen did i realize that wouldnt mean the defaults as i installed them in the UI pack, is there a way to set it back to how it was right when i installed it?
    Perhaps you may have disabled the unit frame on accident. Double check you haven't turned it off. Should you be unable to gain it back, you can still /reflux switch UltimateShamanUIenh to reset your saved variables to the saved profile's.

---------- Post added 2010-11-14 at 07:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by avixiz View Post
    Is there a way I can copy your textures for Dominos without actually changing the way my action bars are positioned/configured?

Also, any way to fade the chat Tabs?
    I'm using ButtonFacade: Caith on my dominos.

Chat tab fading is handled by prat ('/prat' for options).

I am a noob when it comes to custom UI's, so please forgive what might ultimately be a stupid question. How do I limit use of TUSUI to only my shaman toon? I also play a hunter and dk and like how they are set up, but after installing TUSUI on my shaman, I logged into my other toons and noticed that the ui had been changed to TUSUI. Is there anyway to prevent this?

Also, is there a way to modify the size of the font in the chat edit box? I use 1920 x 1200, which makes the text incredibly small and hard to read for someone with my eyesight.

Thanks for the help!

Hey, i have a problem with this. My wow freez when the loading screen is full, you know how to fix or any addons that may cause this?

thx

I've modified your UI quite a bit to suit me, and I was wondering if there was a way I could make it load like yours does. What I mean is, I transferred all the WTF files and addons into my beta folder, to see if it would work, and while some of it did, most of it didn't (like Dominos, KGPanels, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by avixiz View Post
    I've modified your UI quite a bit to suit me, and I was wondering if there was a way I could make it load like yours does. What I mean is, I transferred all the WTF files and addons into my beta folder, to see if it would work, and while some of it did, most of it didn't (like Dominos, KGPanels, etc).
    Before you transfer all of your stuff to your beta, do a reflux save.

/reflux save

Then log out and copy everything to your beta. Running the command will set all of your ace profiles to "UltimateShamanUIenh".

If you're curious about what Reflux is, look here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...11-Reflux.html

---------- Post added 2010-11-16 at 02:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Iceshammy View Post
    Hey, i have a problem with this. My wow freez when the loading screen is full, you know how to fix or any addons that may cause this?

thx
    Maybe some addon isn't properly updated, look on the download page for a list of addons you should or shouldn't update.

Quote Originally Posted by icemanlaw View Post
    I am a noob when it comes to custom UI's, so please forgive what might ultimately be a stupid question. How do I limit use of TUSUI to only my shaman toon? I also play a hunter and dk and like how they are set up, but after installing TUSUI on my shaman, I logged into my other toons and noticed that the ui had been changed to TUSUI. Is there anyway to prevent this?

Also, is there a way to modify the size of the font in the chat edit box? I use 1920 x 1200, which makes the text incredibly small and hard to read for someone with my eyesight.

Thanks for the help!
    Other than the power auras, why would you not want to use this amazing UI on your other toons??! I use this UI on all my toons, and just edit the auras to be more class specific. Then I save the aura text strings into a text file for easy importing if I have to reset the UI.

Love the work Sham <3

Gah I hate patch day madness. Is there an easy way to fix the massive jumble of UI elements on patch day without waiting for a new release from you? Everything is just all over the place :/

Edit: Never mind, don't have Down's Syndrome anymore
    Last edited by Fizzleshot; 2010-11-17 at 06:04 AM.

Deleted
    Since new patch, Grid has been moved and I cant seem to figure out how to move it back. Dosn't work with unlocking the frame

I figured it out, stuf was just blocking the anchor, but many things got a bit missplaced. So guess we'll have to set that up manually (dosnt take to long)
    I've now noticed I have to reapply my UI scale settings everytime I zone in to a new place, which is a quite annoying pain!
    Last edited by mmocb234aee19f; 2010-11-17 at 06:04 PM.

Is there a rescaled version coming for the 4.03 patch?

Quote Originally Posted by tunnland View Post
    Since new patch, Grid has been moved and I cant seem to figure out how to move it back. Dosn't work with unlocking the frame

I figured it out, stuf was just blocking the anchor, but many things got a bit missplaced. So guess we'll have to set that up manually (dosnt take to long)
    I've now noticed I have to reapply my UI scale settings everytime I zone in to a new place, which is a quite annoying pain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalutica View Post
    Is there a rescaled version coming for the 4.03 patch?
    I'm not having any issues with the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamtasticle View Post
    I'm not having any issues with the patch.
    Really? I mean I am using a slightly modified version of your UI (biggest thing is I have Vuhdo instead of Grid) and when 4.0.3 hit the UI scale had unchecked itself and several of the Stuf panels had to be relocated as they shifted even after I fixed the scale. On mine it seemed like a lot of the panels shifted slightly to the right though some of them were still in the right place. Not a big deal but just wanted to bring it up.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackFD3S View Post
    Really? I mean I am using a slightly modified version of your UI (biggest thing is I have Vuhdo instead of Grid) and when 4.0.3 hit the UI scale had unchecked itself and several of the Stuf panels had to be relocated as they shifted even after I fixed the scale. On mine it seemed like a lot of the panels shifted slightly to the right though some of them were still in the right place. Not a big deal but just wanted to bring it up.
    Grid seems to be behaving strangely but that's about it.

I noticed it on beta as well... doin a "staircase" effect, even with no modules.

I've just downloaded this pack and tried to install it.
    But the /reflux switch UltimateShamanUIenh wont work for me. It´s still the same mess as it were before i typed it.
    Any ideas on whats the problem?

Thanks.
    PS. Looks really nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm loving your UI, I've been using it for almost a month now. but I have some more noob questions.

I'm using 1920x1080 on a 21" monitor. The text in some things is kinda small, namely the objective window and the quest log. Being that I'm planning on leveling one or two toons during cataclysm I would love to not have to squint and lean in whenever i want to read the quest log. How can make those texts bigger? Would it be worth the effort to download and install the 1680 version?

One of those toons I'm working on right now is a warlock. First can you recommend a power auras pack for warlocks that would fit in with your UI. Also is there a way in dominos to make a button pop out. Like in totem timers for example you right click on your weapon buff an it pops out the list of possible buffs for you to select, i want to do that on my action bars, but with the warlock pets. Is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamtasticle View Post
    Grid seems to be behaving strangely but that's about it.

I noticed it on beta as well... doin a "staircase" effect, even with no modules.
    So how do I fix this staircase effect? I'm pretty much a no-brainer when it comes to addons and configuration of them

Yea, I'm occasionally getting the "staircase" effect also.

Quote Originally Posted by maustekakut View Post
    I've just downloaded this pack and tried to install it.
    But the /reflux switch UltimateShamanUIenh wont work for me. It´s still the same mess as it were before i typed it.
    Any ideas on whats the problem?

Thanks.
    PS. Looks really nice.
    Doublecheck that you've renamed your folders accurately. Remember its not your battlenet email as your account name.

---------- Post added 2010-11-20 at 05:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cyan421 View Post
    I'm loving your UI, I've been using it for almost a month now. but I have some more noob questions.

I'm using 1920x1080 on a 21" monitor. The text in some things is kinda small, namely the objective window and the quest log. Being that I'm planning on leveling one or two toons during cataclysm I would love to not have to squint and lean in whenever i want to read the quest log. How can make those texts bigger? Would it be worth the effort to download and install the 1680 version?

One of those toons I'm working on right now is a warlock. First can you recommend a power auras pack for warlocks that would fit in with your UI. Also is there a way in dominos to make a button pop out. Like in totem timers for example you right click on your weapon buff an it pops out the list of possible buffs for you to select, i want to do that on my action bars, but with the warlock pets. Is that possible?
    Someone suggested "Move Anything" to adjust sizes of default blizzard frames.

There is now a "Summon Demon" ability that can allow you the drop down menu that you can place on any dominos bar.

As for the power auras, not sure if there are any packages, but on the power auras wiki there are a lot of exports for various classes / specs.

---------- Post added 2010-11-20 at 05:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kleven View Post
    So how do I fix this staircase effect? I'm pretty much a no-brainer when it comes to addons and configuration of them
    Quote Originally Posted by manners View Post
    Yea, I'm occasionally getting the "staircase" effect also.
    So far my only remedy is to relog, and even then its not a guarantee.

Deleted
    really enjoying this UI! <3

thats not bad