Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant View Post
    ... Stop posting borat.

It WILL get this thread locked.
    Stop being an idiot. That Elementium doesn't like Borat doesn't mean it's not allowed here. I don't like Justin Bieber, so is it illegal to post it too?

If borat is so offensive, Ill remove him >_>

Deleted
    Stop posting Borats.
    Stop Complaining about the Hitler and Annefrank one, everyone knows it was wrong.
    And stop saying that you're either german, Jewish, Relative of Annefrank or whatever and you still think its funny, Sorry, but it doesn't matter. it still can offend others.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuppa View Post
    So the one guy removes Borat so it doesn't get locked and another Borat gets posted... facepalm
    EDIT 2: Gonna lessen the posting i gonna work on biology :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    Don't insult people. As far as Borat goes.. who really wants to stare at that nasty swimsuit picture?
    No1 does, also seen his other movie: Bruno, man that was a scary movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqera View Post
    I honestly cannot see how anyone can be offended by the Hitler or Anne Frank images.
    Yeah Hitler was a mean guy years ago but that is the past... if you cannot joke about the past after 60 years then . . .
    As for Anne Frank... again that is deep in the Nazi past and can be joked about

I would bet my money that those who are "offended" by these images did not have any relatives that took part in any war effort or are Jewish.
    It's offensive.. that's all (I personally aint offended) just don't do it.
    Last edited by mmoc5886693a05; 2010-11-16 at 06:09 PM.

This thread is full of win, can't stop laughing.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    So much win, I would probably make a pic if I could post it>_<

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdun View Post
    Stop being an idiot. That Elementium doesn't like Borat doesn't mean it's not allowed here. I don't like Justin Bieber, so is it illegal to post it too?
    Don't insult people. As far as Borat goes.. who really wants to stare at that nasty swimsuit picture?

Look.. it's pretty simple.. No offensive pictures such as GC as hitler because it's offensive to alot of people and incredibly insensitive. It's also incredibly immature to compare people who do things you don't like to a mass murderer.

I honestly cannot see how anyone can be offended by the Hitler or Anne Frank images.
    Yeah Hitler was a mean guy years ago but that is the past... if you cannot joke about the past after 60 years then . . .

I would bet my money that those who are "offended" by these images did not have any relatives that took part in any war effort or are Jewish.

Toasting in an epic bread

EDIT: Thumbnailed
    Last edited by Paladin Racoon; 2010-11-16 at 06:08 PM.

You know, for a kitten that shits rainbows, you seem to like to stay inside the box.

I know I'm not a mod, but I enjoy this thread, and I enjoy making pictures for this thread.

So could we PLEASE stop discussing the ethics of certain pictures that were posted, and focus on... you know, the topic at hand?

Deleted
    This has inspired me to re-download Photoshop.
    Great picture's guys, seriously. They're hilarious!
    Someone do a Joker one from Batman (Heath Ledger), sort of like Lekscene's profile image. Much appreciated.

Some of you people are rediculous...

You can photoshop him as a crackhead or anything, JUST DON'T MAKE FUN OF HITLER!!!

Idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqera View Post

exactly, people need to lighten the fuck up

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Racoon View Post
    Toasting in an epic bread

EDIT: Thumbnailed
    hahahahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha! xD
    that's great lol

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshack View Post
    exactly, people need to lighten the fuck up
    People need to read the rules. @Jaqera too

Quote Originally Posted by Jongleur View Post
    I know I'm not a mod, but I enjoy this thread, and I enjoy making pictures for this thread.

So could we PLEASE stop discussing the ethics of certain pictures that were posted, and focus on... you know, the topic at hand?

Yeah but this is a discussion form and the posts are pertinant to the discussion of material posted in this topic so ....

Content was posted in this topic....
    It's a discussion forum....
    Should we not discuss?

It's not like the thread is going to de-rail into an epic crapstorm. We should be allowed to have a civilized discussion of posts we either agree or disagree with.

The borat shops do make me scroll quicker with squinted eyes though lol

Deleted
    Awesome pictures guys :P

Could someone do the Have a nice cup of shut the fuck up one? and replace shut with nerf =D

Deleted
    Hahahah good ones, I didn' find the H*tler and Borat pics that funny, but they weren't offensive...aslong none is harmed why QQ about it