Poll: who will win out of these?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Post sargeras vs lich king arthas vs illidan vs deathing vs all the old gods

if we put sargeras ,lich king arthas ,illidan deathwing and all the old gods on azeroth.All in the same place who would win in this fight?
    Last edited by deathstriked; 2010-11-21 at 09:02 PM.
    level 80 deathknight

The time we have waited for is upon us, Squire Deathstriked.Un'Goro's brood mother will perish at my hands...
    Great Uther's ghost, it's chasing after us! Squire, do something! Throw rocks at it! I have no plan!

The old gods....
    next.

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread has no point.
    Sargeras is stronger then any foe
    EDIT: didn't notice you said all the old gods
    depends if they are at 100% power or same power we faced ingame
    100% -> old gods
    Youtube Channel
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minecraft Map: Valley of Ages(map is out of date)

Sargeras stabs Azeroth.

IT IS SUPER EFFECTIVE.
    shit

Lich King would lol stab Illidan
    Deathwing would lol melt Lich King
    Sargeras would lol swat Deathwing
    Old Gods would lol mind control Sargeras
    Gamon would KILL EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

Okay, first of all lets establish that Illidan will be raped in a matter of seconds, followed by the Lich King. A derr-herp-herp UNDEAD ARMY *deathwing takes a deep breath* and then he's screwed over. All of the old gods would likely overpower Sargeras. I mean, Sarg is strong like fuck and (dont flame me I know next to nothing about lore) could probably rape a single old god, but all of them together would be mass destruction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

10+ Year Old Account
    Gamon.

10+ Year Old Account
    why is Gamon not in this poll?
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    I suppose Putricide is now known as "Green Spray Farty Gas Man". And i guess Blood Queen Lana'thel is now called "Time of Month Vampire Woman" with attacks such as "Bitey Bitey your friend" and "Fly high and spread fade".

Deleted
    the old gods. they would just make everybody in this damn ring go insane while staring out of some holes, look disgusting and jiggling with some tenticles for a while. even if sargeras wouldnt go insane, he would certainly pet those cuttlefishs.

Quote Originally Posted by deathstriked View Post
    if we put sargeras ,lich king arthas ,illidan deathwing and all the old gods on azeroth in one place who would win in this fight?
    Nobody would win, the fight itself would rip the universe apart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gamon wins by right of write-in haha. But yeah, full-power Old Gods would win, otherwise easily Sargeras.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, it wont be illidan, arthas, or deathwing, so that leave sargeras and the old gods. I dont think sargeras cant take 5 old gods at once, thats kinda a stretch. I know he is extremly powerfull and all, but the old gods are aswell.... Im gonna say old gods

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras by far.

Deleted
    Deathwing is on the old god's side, isnt he?

i really thought a fully powered arthas lich king would be unstoppable...guess ive been running too many HoR's. now i wanna kill uther!
    level 80 deathknight

The time we have waited for is upon us, Squire Deathstriked.Un'Goro's brood mother will perish at my hands...
    Great Uther's ghost, it's chasing after us! Squire, do something! Throw rocks at it! I have no plan!

Illidan would win because in reality he is Sargeras, Lich King, Deathwing, and all the old gods combined together

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulthaz View Post
    Deathwing is on the old god's side, isnt he?
    yeah but i based this poll on as if they are all against eachother
    level 80 deathknight

10+ Year Old Account
    Where the hell is gamon?
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

I'd say Sargeras cause are we even sure the old gods are working towards the same goal? I bet if you tossed them all into an arena they'd be at eachothers throats

the old gods are probably the strongest but I'm an old Illidan fanboy so i voted for him =P