Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    closest reference to playing with mel gibson i can find is probably 'Mad Max'

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDes View Post
    You sound like the bigger loser in this convo.
    This. You could have at least thought of something witty or funny to say instead of just repeating the same already overused joke...
    Doesn't play WoW but continues to lurk MMO-Champion.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I learned a long time ago that the majority of forum posters on mmo-champion like to call whoever is the OP a jerk no matter the story. The umadbro thing is the perfect response to that type of player, because they ARE mad. OP took a high road (ignoring would have been the highest road, but that's not fun).

Also, obviously OP just wanted to a tell a story. I don't recall him asking for sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Truefacts View Post
    I see your mistake right there. You expect people to act like adults when they have complete anonymity. I don't ever see that happening really, which is how garbage like "umadbro" and other nonsensical stupidities come to exist.
    Yeah but that is the thing my brother, people act like children because that is how they are viewed. If you want to see them as adults then you gotta take them seriously. Talk to them independently.

And Yes, it is very hard to expect piece of shits like this fucker (including you OP) to commit themselves into that form. And Yes, I also got raged when someone told me "WhyYouMad".

10+ Year Old Account
    That guy was a total bitch indeed, but I wish you came with a real comeback and beat him intellectually.

I'm a firm believer in the idea that anyone who ever mutters the words "umad bro," should be purified by fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Pop-Dog View Post
    This.
    Because USUCKFUCKUDUMBASSFAGBITCH makes you the bigger man, right?

Quote Originally Posted by FattGuy View Post
    I honestly think you were acting like a dick and you are the same as him when you kept saying "whyumad?".

The reason is because you did something that too was illogical. You too were annoying him like he annoyed you in that group, since he spammed your chat box for 20 minutes.

If it were me, I would've told him to calm down and tell me why I am a dick. After I would have countered it by telling him the irony of his statement "Do Your Job". I like hearing peoples opinions on things, regardless of the fact that they may seem illogical at times. I hate ignoring people cause who knows, maybe they want to talk back to you and make peace, instead of being a douchebag and not resolving conflicts.
    What internet are you on and how do I get there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    That guy was a total bitch indeed, but I wish you came with a real comeback and beat him intellectually.

I'm a firm believer in the idea that anyone who ever mutters the words "umad bro," should be purified by fire.
    Eh, people use it in place of intellectual conversation, then yeah. But in this situation, it was warranted and most effective. Intellectual conversation was not possible no matter what happened
    Last edited by Menegroth; 2010-11-22 at 04:15 AM.

Troll vs Nerdrage...

He was raging at you, you were trolling him. It's not impressive, it's immature and disrespectful on both your parts.

I understand that you were just messing with this guy, but seriously, you lowered yourself to his standards by being as disrespectful to him as he was to you. Have some dignity and treat yourself and other players with some respect.
    If you want to make raiding content harder, turn off DBM. Voila! Your encounters will be much more challenging without bleeps and someone telling you to "run away, little girl."

all that and no Mel Gibson

i want a refund
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    I on occasion take a dump in the shower so I don't have to wipe but never pee in there. That is just gross!

Stopped reading when you bitched about someone else being an idiot while you say things like "Bro" and "Umad" in the same sentence. Grow the fuck up, kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nartalath View Post
    Have some dignity and treat yourself and other players with some respect.
    I'd say this guy lost all chance at respect the moment he created a level 1 alt to flame the healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nartalath View Post
    Troll vs Nerdrage...

He was raging at you, you were trolling him. It's not impressive, it's immature and disrespectful on both your parts.

I understand that you were just messing with this guy, but seriously, you lowered yourself to his standards by being as disrespectful to him as he was to you. Have some dignity and treat yourself and other players with some respect.
    Nothing he said warranted any respect at all. If he had formed any argument better than YOURAFAGBITCHDUMBASSCUNT or somesuch nonsense, then I would see you point.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I started reading your post, I was expecting a good argument, ending with the akfboomkin guy going all /rage, saying something stupid, and then leaving.

Most of my hopes were fulfilled. He /raged, he said stupid things, he left.

I'm still looking for the good argument.

Seriously, as others in this thread have said, the whole "lolumad?" thing is getting boring. Come up with something more original to say, something that actually requires thought, instead of just repeatedly going "umad".

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Stopped reading when you bitched about someone else being an idiot while you say things like "Bro" and "Umad" in the same sentence. Grow the fuck up, kid.
    Telling the OP to, "Grow the fuck up, kid." is a more pathetic thing to do than saying umadbro.

Man, that guy was mad.

Quote Originally Posted by FattGuy View Post
    Yeah but that is the thing my brother, people act like children because that is how they are viewed. If you want to see them as adults then you gotta take them seriously. Talk to them independently.

And Yes, it is very hard to expect piece of shits like this fucker (including you OP) to commit themselves into that form. And Yes, I also got raged when someone told me "WhyYouMad".
    I'm not trying to say your intentions are bad here, but on the internet that simply doesn't work. Especially when the first words out of his mouth are "u fucking retarded bitch." Is that someone that you are going to talk to, "man to man"? Not me. That's the internet equivalent of some guy walking up to you in the bar and SLAPPING you in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!

pretty much just /ignore those pplz. or spend all the effort to keep typing them back.

im to lazy,,, so i just /ignore.

make a macro that responds to the last whisper
    /r Why you mad bro???
    /ignore (name).. obv i dont know how to make it auto insert w/e the name is though cause im not a computer guy.

Anyone getting mad at stupid stuff like "umad" is worse than the person using that stupid meme. This is fucking elementary school insult, people are so weak its sickening. If the ''other guy'' was so much better, he would not have bothered with making a lvl1 on someone else realm. That is as horrible as it gets. Its actually a first sigh of low self esteem when you need to literally justify yourself to someone anonymous . If you need to chase people in video games to get that ''last word'' seek psychological help.

The best medicine is always /ignore
    Last edited by minteK917; 2010-11-22 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodee View Post
    Agreed. The "Umad?" meme is really overused. You should have titled this "umad?", because that's what every reply of yours entailed. Learning to communicate like a human being is difficult on the internet.
    I am pretty tired of it. Whatever happened to intelligent trolling? Then again I am pretty tired of this troll shit. It was funny a while ago but now everyone 'tries' to troll (mostly with stupid over used lines that are hardly intelligent) and it is becoming tiresome. Have you noticed how many posts now days start with 'I know you are trolling but I am going to reply'? Because it is such an overused thing to do now everyone is so self conscious about being trolled and looking stupid. Hoping all this 'trolling is for cool kids *posts trollface*' phase will be over soon, oh and using memes! That shit is getting old too.