Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    Because they want more people being out in the world instead of being glued to the inn only using LFG tool and portals so it actually feels like an MMO?
    All other MMO's I've tried it's easier to get around the world that WoW.... at least it is after this patch... so I don't know where that feel should come from

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 03:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77 View Post
    Game-wise, they don't want you to be hearthed in old content. They want you to be in your faction capitol cities.

Lore-wise, they are saying that the Horde and Alliance hate each other again and the feel-good buddy-cop collaborations of Outlands and Northrend is no more. We can't hang out together.
    In my opinion it would be better done by putting up portals in factions cities instead
    Poor mages... gonna be rich on portal making Especially on events
    Last edited by mmoc46c5ecd72a; 2010-11-22 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77 View Post
    Game-wise, they don't want you to be hearthed in old content. They want you to be in your faction capitol cities.

Lore-wise, they are saying that the Horde and Alliance hate each other again and the feel-good buddy-cop collaborations of Outlands and Northrend is no more. We can't hang out together.

Not very good reason at all then.

Quote Originally Posted by therealyez View Post
    In my opinion it would be better done by putting up portals in factions cities instead
    Poor mages... gonna be rich on portal making Especially on events
    Yeah, they should add a portal room to each faction capitol.

I really hope he's wrong about it being this week. I've missed my turn at getting invincible by one raid lockout otherwise.

You say "this week". Can we assume you mean Tuesday/Wednesday?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkduck View Post
    I really hope he's wrong about it being this week. I've missed my turn at getting invincible by one raid lockout otherwise.
    No, you missed it by about a year. Or at least 6 months.

I hope this weeks means today, but I guess it will be wednesday

Blood Dk = nerfed to the ground
    Warlocks = nerfed to below the ground

Also, I was hoping for more info regarding shaman changes. Surely the ones listed don't merit a talent reset... I smell a stealth nerf incoming (possibly to the ground or below)

fyi justin biber is going to be at the org froung gate tomarrow at 12:00 pst time to cut the ribon for the new org

Deleted
    I guess the class changes might come tuesday/wedensday but the Deathwing shattering/achievements changes will probably be implemented gradually up till december 7. - which means we still have some time to do our stuff ... not much, but some

Hmm people should organise parties on top of the org roof tonight, try to get as many people on there as possible for screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokee View Post
    *sing*
    "It's the end of the world, as we know it..."

Hell yeah, it's about damn time!
    No, no. it's:
    "It's the end of the world, of warcraft, for real this time."

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 09:24 AM ----------

would someone please explain to me why they decided it was a good idea to take out the dalaran and shatt portals... this makes me very unhappy...

Quote Originally Posted by Advercy View Post
    would someone please explain to me why they decided it was a good idea to take out the dalaran and shatt portals... this makes me very unhappy...
    blizzard and other player have listen some reason but each one is as equally moronic. It was a good idea for the past 2 expansions and it would have still been a good idea in this one.

No really good reason to remove.

So many warrior nerfs. Guess I'm shelfing my warrior for something like 2 weeks. It's not going to be worth joining anything til I get colossus smash.

Didn't find anything about the Master's Flying License, will we be able to buy it in 4.0.3a or will we have to wait for cataclysm ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blahssat View Post
    So many warrior nerfs. Guess I'm shelfing my warrior for something like 2 weeks. It's not going to be worth joining anything til I get colossus smash.
    Maybe they want Dala to be empty like Shat

I like how they actually buffed arcane mages :P We really needed that /sarcasm.

YESH thnx god it is going to be easier now to level from 71-80 i cant wait to get my hunter to 80 now!!!
    Horde For Life! But i will never forget my roots starting as a Gnome mage :P One day god will whisper someone destroy Justin Beiber i hope that is very soon!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    There go my hopes of ever getting a Swift Zulian Tiger... Thanks Blizzard!

Quote Originally Posted by ffaorlandu View Post
    There go my hopes of ever getting a Swift Zulian Tiger... Thanks Blizzard!
    You have had like a couple of years to get it..
    (If you actually have done it every week for the past 2 years and still not got it then i'm sorry. That sucks indeed.)