Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Exalted Gilneas??

Hello i just raised my reputation with Gilneas to Exalted.
    But what now?? as i see it we get NOTHING.

Hordes get the awesome Goblin mount but alliance get left out??..
    Or have i missed something?.

So.

Anyone know if there is any reward for the exalted gilneas??

Deleted
    another one of these threads YAY

You must be kiding me ... You must be the 18245898 person to say that, could you have, per chance, looked before posting ? Right, no ...

So, for the billionth time, before 4.0.3a, alliance had two mounts MORE than Horde, now we're even, suck it up you don't have special worgen mounts but Horde hasn't any more tha you, now please, next time, surch before asking things that have been asnwered so many times

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing as of right now. Just too bad.

---------- Post added 2010-11-27 at 02:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Toriankel View Post
    You must be kiding me ... You must be the 18245898 person to say that, could you have, per chance, looked before posting ? Right, no ...

So, for the billionth time, before 4.0.3a, alliance had two mounts MORE than Horde, now we're even, suck it up you don't have special worgen mounts but Horde hasn't any more tha you, now please, next time, surch before asking things that have been asnwered so many times
    Actually, no. That was balanced in patch 3.2.0 (or around that time).
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 post, Troll.

On topic: Why, why did you raise you rep to exalted with Gilneas when you should know full well of the worgen mounts from news updates over the last month or so? It just seems inconceivably pointless.

Shinydemon(85) Kuricos(85) Akros(85) Seraphus(81) Ritsura(85) Anathama(85) Arelia(85) Aaurala(66) Solanáa(49) Myasma(60)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Nothing as of right now. Just too bad.

---------- Post added 2010-11-27 at 02:11 PM ----------

Actually, no. That was balanced in patch 3.2.0 (or around that time).
    Yes, in 3.3 the horde got the raptor from un'goro as a balance for the alliance having the tiger from winterspring. It took them 5 fucking years to balance that. I think now its time for the horde to have more mounts.

+1 reputation exalted for your achievement.
    Because achievement points seem to be important for you. ;>
    Hi

We get a low level blue cape.

Can we not turn this into another mount thread. We have 10 of them and i dont care who has or hasnt got more mounts.

The problem.is there are NO rewards anyway for being exalted with gilneas. They at least need something. A pet gilnean crow could be cool

Trust me, with the amount of QQ the alliance have been doing lately, the worgen will have a mount soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is both new and interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

Deleted
    would people on ally side actually prefer it if worgen got a mount instead of a unique running wild ability?

but yes, there should be some sort of reward for exalted gilneas, maybe a pet or something or a title.

Haven't you heard? Worgen suck.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toriankel View Post

You must be kidding me... You must be the 18245898 person to say that, could you have, per chance, looked before posting? Right, no...

So for the billionth time, before like patch 3.1, Alliance had two MORE mounts than Horde. Then Blizzard put in the Un'Goro Raptor and a couple other racial mounts, then we were even. Suck it up. The Alliance gets shafted for collectors and on new stuff. No one is claiming that two Worgen mounts are what is standing between them and the 100 mount achievement. Now please, next time, search before answering questions with such stupid answers that have been posted thousands of times and disproved each and every time.

---------- Post added 2010-11-27 at 08:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    would people on ally side actually prefer it if worgen got a mount instead of a unique running wild ability?
    Worgen players, who knows they don't exist.
    Every other Alliance race, yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    The problem.is there are NO rewards anyway for being exalted with gilneas. They at least need something. A pet gilnean crow could be cool
    Being Exalted is reward enough to me. If that is not for you, then simply don't bother getting the reputation, problem solved.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Worgen players, who knows they don't exist.
    Every other Alliance race, yes.

Speak for yourself. I'm Alliance, -and- a mount collector. 2 extra mounts won't do any difference. Running Wild is awesome and unique.

Quote Originally Posted by loveshack View Post
    This thread is both new and interesting
    This.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yust lock these treads theres already a bunch of themm up

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadesh View Post
    Yes, in 3.3 the horde got the raptor from un'goro as a balance for the alliance having the tiger from winterspring. It took them 5 fucking years to balance that. I think now its time for the horde to have more mounts.
    I agree it isn't much of a problem, however, I just thought people shouldn't be spewing their c**p on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    You only have 1 post, stop trollin'.

Quote Originally Posted by AlysonMeyer View Post
    Speak for yourself. I'm Alliance, -and- a mount collector. 2 extra mounts won't do any difference. Running Wild is awesome and unique.

Wish all the alliance players would be like you. ;>

+1 rep if I could.
    Hi

I am getting my Gilneas rep up anyway, hopefully we will get something for it one day.
    Until then its something to do