Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

do you think Argent Crusade will go to war with the Forsaken?

Tirion is just up the mountain and you the player is spreading the plague to the cleansed land and raising humans as undead. im sure argent dawn people will notice at some point right and when word comes from gilneas...oh boy....

so....what do all of you think is gonna happen?

btw a small English question is my title correct? going to war with someone or is it at someone?

With is correct.

I haven't looked into the quests of the area, but that would be kind of cool to see.. being a troll and not undead.

first of all, you really shouldn't even bother about your english.

no I don't think much will happen with the argent dawn/argent crusade at all anymore

IMO they are setting Sylvanas up for a fall. just look at the crap she's doing. not even the Horde can stand for that much longer

EVERYONE will go to war with the forsaken. even the forsaken will fight the forsaken. And its all gonna come down to a raid in Tirisfal Grove where you stop sylvanas and her evil once and for all. Think of it like the SWP of the expansion.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

Deleted
    Tirion must die. Seriously, he ruined my LK experience! BRING THE ROPE!

OT: QQ moar moral-in-a-fantasy-game-about-WAR-lovers! *crushes human seedlings with a shovel* All you can do is role play your dreams about Forsaken or Sylvanas going under! <3
    Last edited by mmocfcdfd48e5e; 2010-11-28 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toho View Post
    Tirion is just up the mountain and you the player is spreading the plague to the cleansed land and raising humans as undead. im sure argent dawn people will notice at some point right and when word comes from gilneas...oh boy....

btw a small English question is my title correct? going to war with someone or is it at someone?
    Sylvannas captured Koltira and wants to brainwash him,and Thassarian is after her.

Thassarian pages Darion.
    Darion pages Tirion.

Ashen Verdict vs Forsaken

Pallies and DKs vs Undead

not too many chances for the Forsaken i'm afraid

Deleted
    Nothing will happen, really. They're "horde", consequently a neutral faction just can't turn against them. Game mechanics just won't allow this. Even if that would become true, there would be too many problems:
    Forsaken would be the only race hated by the Argent Dawn/Crusade -> less FPs, quests and conflicts with guards etc. - just for them.
    Some would say "then AD would hate only Forsaken NPCs", but most of UD players are Sylvanas' shoelickers, right? The player base would be divided into those followers of Sylvanas and guys against her, but still both of them are forced to do quests for the same ppl, which would mean these "good" Forsaken would be double agents...
    Too many problems... Also I feel I'm doing many spelling mistakes in this post, hopefully you understood what I wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by toho View Post

she between a rock and a hard place. she in a low lose spot on one side she doesn't use plague and losing battle and her people die off other side she use the plague and wins battle for gilneas but angers Argent Crusade and cererion cercle since they are trying to heal the land and she killing it. i dont see her living to long and Lilian Voss would be good replacement

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking the life of the living, to turn to the Forsaken = BAD
    Taking the dead, and giving life to the Forsaken = GOOD

I know if Deathwing killed me during the Shattering, I would want some vengeance, along with a side of dark meat.

Though, I just got to Silverpine, and my view might change in the next few hours.

I dont see why at this moment, a world wide organization would battle a race, where they have the very same race within its ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravlon View Post
    Nothing will happen, really. They're "horde", consequently a neutral faction just can't turn against them. Game mechanics just won't allow this. Even if that would become true, there would be too many problems:
    Forsaken would be the only race hated by the Argent Dawn/Crusade -> less FPs, quests and conflicts with guards etc. - just for them.
    Some would say "then AD would hate only Forsaken NPCs", but most of UD players are Sylvanas' shoelickers, right? The player base would be divided into those followers of Sylvanas and guys against her, but still both of them are forced to do quests for the same ppl, which would mean these "good" Forsaken would be double agents...
    Too many problems... Also I feel I'm doing many spelling mistakes in this post, hopefully you understood what I wrote.
    You do realize that their could easily be a power struggle between 2 forsaken and the horde chooses to side with the the one that is not sylvanas.
    That would allow blizz to kill off sylvanas without killing off a entire horde race.

I mean you already have several suitable and formidable replacements
    #1 Koltira
    #2 Lilian Voss
    #3 the hunter trainer guy who used to be in epl

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    You do realize that their could easily be a power struggle between 2 forsaken and the horde chooses to side with the the one that is not sylvanas.
    That would allow blizz to kill off sylvanas without killing off a entire horde race.

I mean you already have several suitable and formidable replacements
    #1 Koltira
    #2 Lilian Voss
    #3 the hunter trainer guy who used to be in epl
    Nathanos Blightcaller AFAIK

Well, you are right, there is a way to solve this even though some players would be forced to turn against Sylvanas. Hopefully we'll see an interesting event in the future, though I doubt Blizz will ever end Sylvanas' life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravlon View Post
    Nathanos Blightcaller AFAIK

Well, you are right, there is a way to solve this even though some players would be forced to turn against Sylvanas. Hopefully we'll see an interesting event in the future, though I doubt Blizz will ever end Sylvanas' life.
    they did it back in war3

10+ Year Old Account
    do you think Argent Crusade will go to war with the Forsaken?
    Not a chance.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    WORLD OF WARCRAFT
    Wrath of the Lich Queen

10+ Year Old Account
    lets look at the facts first

Sylvanas has 2 sisters and each of them are the GF/wife of very important men the time traveling faggot Rhonin and Turalyon. with sylvanas going insane i think there will be an epic battle for Lordearon and Stromgarde, i guess there will be civil war on the horde side and the alliance will be reclaiming Stromgarde.

it sounds pretty epic if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Idontlikeyou View Post
    Taking the life of the living, to turn to the Forsaken = BAD
    Taking the dead, and giving life to the Forsaken = GOOD

I know if Deathwing killed me during the Shattering, I would want some vengeance, along with a side of dark meat.

Though, I just got to Silverpine, and my view might change in the next few hours.

I dont see why at this moment, a world wide organization would battle a race, where they have the very same race within its ranks.
    The Forsaken kill their enemies, raise them, then brainwash them. Only the uneducated or the most extreme Forsaken fanboi will argue that they don't (no disrespect to you, you simply haven't seen it yet). In WPL, you kill Alliance farmers then use a spell called "Charm" to make them fight for you.

---------- Post added 2010-11-28 at 11:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    they did it back in war3
    They did it now...she just came back.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    The Forsaken kill their enemies, raise them, then brainwash them. Only the uneducated or the most extreme Forsaken fanboi will argue that they don't (no disrespect to you, you simply haven't seen it yet). In WPL, you kill Alliance farmers then use a spell called "Charm" to make them fight for you.

---------- Post added 2010-11-28 at 11:40 AM ----------

They did it now...she just came back.
    oh right! silverspine, forgot about it already lol

ok... she died 2 times already, surely a world event about us killing her would be pretty useless... unless we destroy all the necromancers and other kind of thingies able to bring the dead back to life first...including bolvar

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm wondering if this is purposely a WWII refernence.

New nation (Orcs/America) rising to power in the west. Nation performing evil deeds (Forsaken/Axis) in the east and attacking a small nation (Gilneas/Britain)

Western nation tolerating it for several years before acting on it.

People with manga avatars annoy me...

OT: I would love to see the Argent Crusade crush Forsaken.
    ''See me rise, the mighty Surt Destroyer of the universe. Bringer of flames and endless hurt. Scorcher of men and earth!''