Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The problem is that the "graph" could be made by anyone remember that thats why it states that it isnt 100% official

15+ Year Old Account
    Cool, new titles =o

It would appear 2016 is the end of the world based on this chart. New doomsday sayers unite! (since it's not 2012)

15+ Year Old Account
    The graph doesnt seems real or fake to me. It could easily be both. It's like the list from years ago of the zones for future expansions that went around. The list was actually pretty correct, maybe not with the level ranges for the zones, but it was near enough to be partially right. This could be like that list.

I doubt SC2 expansion and Diablo3 will be released in the same year, think of all the tech support Blizzard would have to hire or then again why would they because customer service is certainly not first.

Deleted
    This feels very plausible. I do think the last expansion on the list means the last expansion of WoW entirely, as it coincides with the Titan thing as well. Good way to hand over the torch.
    Naturally WoW will still be kept up and running, and receive patches now and then, but someday it is bound to run out of expansions, and the engine won't reinvent itself for eternity. I think that is a good year for the switch between the two games.

It seems like they're planning -- or were planning when they made that chart -- to release WoW expansions until their 2nd MMO goes out, then re-evaluate if whether or not to continue developing WoW or let it go legacy.

But the beginning of a 1 1/2 year per Xpac is interesting. And promising, and I hope that that is true. No one wants to sit around for a year raiding the last true content patch for an expansion waiting for the next one to come out. WotLK was a great failure in content pacing, and it seems that Blizzard has learned from that mistake.

That graph has credibility behind it for simply having WOW Brazil on it. Something nothing ever mentioned publicly, most of the world should have nothing to do with it or even know about it and it's something that is surely going to happen. Also, it's date make sense.

try to boost my post count? why on earth would I do that...

this does look pretty legit, but you're sure that "Titan" is a new game and not just their planned next expansion after cata? titan theme wouldn't be unexpected..

if i remember correctly didnt blizzard say in blizzcon that they wont release the 2nd installation of sc2 in 2011? or am i imagining things... plus it would be nuts to release sc2 xpac and d3 that near to emselfs.. thinking financially that is

what worries me though is that someone allready made a post that bungie + blizzard would work on titan.. which would mean it to be a console title? cause bungie has yet to make a working pc game and to think of it blizzard has yet to make a working console game xD.. all speculations ofc, but mmofps on consoles... would be meh at least with current hardware (and no new xbox or ps in sight yet so you cant really design an engine for that either)

MMOFPS? Since when? I don't remember ever hearing a confirmation on it being an FPS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    try to boost my post count? why on earth would I do that...

this does look pretty legit, but you're sure that "Titan" is a new game and not just their planned next expansion after cata? titan theme wouldn't be unexpected..
    Would be weird though since expansions aren't mentioned by name on it, but rather with [Game]X[Number]. Also, Titan is scheduled to come out three years from now--good luck keeping Cata alive for that long.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luph View Post
    MMOFPS? Since when? I don't remember ever hearing a confirmation on it being an FPS.
    It's never been officially confirmed, but all of the rumors have stated it, and Boub apparently believes them if he states it like that here.

If Boub thinks it will be an MMOFPS, it probably will be. He did, after all, know about nearly every major announcement before they were made.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    cause bungie has yet to make a working pc game
    Uh.. Bungie actually started out on Mac, then PC. Never heard of Marathon, Myth or Oni? Too young I guess.

LOL gamon is buffed hardcore.

This looks pretty Legit to me. I dont see anything wrong with it. They will say its not, but I imagine it is.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Epic!!!

5 WoW xpacks (so far)!!
    D3 before end 2011 (so we can still play it before we all die in 2012), aswell as HotS
    And some info about the new MMO (end 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Msrogue View Post
    It would appear 2016 is the end of the world based on this chart. New doomsday sayers unite! (since it's not 2012)
    They are assuming that the world will convert to Blizzard Time™, which would mean the world will end 4 years later than it is actually supposed to, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    I doubt SC2 expansion and Diablo3 will be released in the same year, think of all the tech support Blizzard would have to hire or then again why would they because customer service is certainly not first.
    Why not? They released SC2 and a WoW expansion this year. I'd doubt they'd be released the same quarter, but an expansion and a new game in the same year isn't exactly unfeasible. If they move the SC2 expansion to quarter 3, it'd be available roughly a year after SC2, which is reasonable, and then they'd get boatloads of xmas sales for Diablo

Deleted
    I look forward to hearing "Titans" real name and future announcement