Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamtasticle View Post
    Currently I'm using the beta version of satrina which you can change a buff group to use the blizzard secure frames. Also I have the temporary enchant frame being shown.
    Any possibility of you making your config files for this available for download?

Deleted
    Really nice Ui Thanks .

Everytime i try to make a new chat window then move it off the main window it gives me an error.

Since I'm running a clean install of WoW and sitting at the office atm, can't remember but can you customize the action bars in Tusui? In this case so that the bars page with druid shapeshifting? Planning on rolling one for Cata and absolutely loved this UI on my shaman :P

10+ Year Old Account
    so I am a ele/resto sham but above my action bars it shows melee crit ap and melee haste. is there a way i can change it??

Quote Originally Posted by Pibutzki View Post
    Since I'm running a clean install of WoW and sitting at the office atm, can't remember but can you customize the action bars in Tusui? In this case so that the bars page with druid shapeshifting? Planning on rolling one for Cata and absolutely loved this UI on my shaman :P
    Yes they're dominos action bars, you can right click on action bar 1 to set the proper shapeshift bars.

---------- Post added 2010-11-24 at 02:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tumz View Post
    so I am a ele/resto sham but above my action bars it shows melee crit ap and melee haste. is there a way i can change it??
    /sldt look for statline

---------- Post added 2010-11-24 at 02:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drakthin View Post
    Everytime i try to make a new chat window then move it off the main window it gives me an error.
    Try creating new chat windows with no addons on. Should work fine.

---------- Post added 2010-11-24 at 02:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kurag View Post
    Really nice Ui Thanks .
    Thanks

Any updates on fixing Grid when you have the "staircase" effect???

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    relogging fixes it for me

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    Just been watching the tickets page here and the releases, nothing new to fix the issue yet:
    Grid - WoW AddOns - CurseForge.com

Quote Originally Posted by Greltok
    Confirmed issue exists. It's triggered by the option Layout:Horizontal Groups. To work around this issue until it's been resolved, uncheck this option and reload.
    It also looks like changing "Group Anchor" causes some problems. This is likely to be a related issue.

Last edited by Syronius; 2010-12-01 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzlok View Post
    Does anyone have a fix or alternate for Mobspells add-on?
    Mobspells?

Well, this UI is pretty badass. I've never even tried to change my UI before and I was an addon minimalist, but this is just so sweet.

I do have some constructive criticisms though.

1.) Everything is just way too small. I play on a 20" 1680x1250 and things are minuscule. I did adjust text sizes and get Move Anywhere as was recommended. Still, I'd really wish I could simply scale up the UI like the default one. I'd gladly give up the viewing space for information I can actually read without squinting.

2.) The powerauras are great but the Shamanistic Rage one seems... needlessly excessive? I disabled mine. Also, there is no notice for not having shield or weapon buffs up? I found this odd.

3.) The weaponbuffs click is just silly with Earthliving as offhand.

4.) It's not too annoying to not be able to unclick buffs, but not being able to unclick focus and other things is a bit annoying. Even a clear focus macro doesn't work.

5.) I would have really liked another drop-down menu that has a host of other panels like guild, LFG, etc.I can never remember the hotkeys.

6.) Finally, the font. How can I change it back to normal? It's ok but it's taken over all of my characters! lol

There. Now that I've nitpicked the hell out of it, I'd still say it's a sold 9/10 at least. Fantastic work. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Almauerith View Post
    1.) Everything is just way too small. I play on a 20" 1680x1250 and things are minuscule. I did adjust text sizes and get Move Anywhere as was recommended. Still, I'd really wish I could simply scale up the UI like the default one. I'd gladly give up the viewing space for information I can actually read without squinting.
    While I can't guarantee this scaling will work for everyone, it does work fine for me at 1920x1080 on a 21.5" acer.

2.) The powerauras are great but the Shamanistic Rage one seems... needlessly excessive? I disabled mine. Also, there is no notice for not having shield or weapon buffs up? I found this odd.
    Well as a 2pc bonus it was a very nice cooldown to monitor for 12% bonus damage for 15secs and has thus persisted to be amazingly huge.

Weapon buffs are tracked as well as shields, you just have to enable them under the "ToTsWepsShield page by shift left clicking them to enable.

3.) The weaponbuffs click is just silly with Earthliving as offhand.
    TotemTimers has to be player configured as I cannot set it for you automatically.

4.) It's not too annoying to not be able to unclick buffs, but not being able to unclick focus and other things is a bit annoying. Even a clear focus macro doesn't work.
    Currently blizzard secure frames prevent a lot of addon actions. Buffs being one of them.

Currently I'm using satrina beta which allows you to use blizzard secure frames at the loss of filtering. I also have the "Temporary Item Enchants" frame shown under the SBF Beta options.

5.) I would have really liked another drop-down menu that has a host of other panels like guild, LFG, etc.I can never remember the hotkeys.
    I've been working on my kgpanels a bit and it could be a future implementation.

6.) Finally, the font. How can I change it back to normal? It's ok but it's taken over all of my characters! lol
    Look for this folder:

World of Warcraft > FONTS

You can edit its contents to your liking. There should be a readme in there.

Wow, thanks for the quick reply!

I'm having two issues. What exactly is the ToTsWepsShield page?

Also, I can't get the fonts changed back to default. The readme was a bit beyond my near illiteracy for this sort of thing.

Keyboard Turner YourKidsCallMeDaddy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I needa check this UI out >.>

Deleted
    I love your work that u have done with your UI over time and I have pretty much never wanted to look back to my own comstumized UI i had :P
    But the only thing I don't really like just now is the fullscreen buttom u have created cause I run with 2 monitors and for being avible to use the othermonitor fast i use windowed(fullscreen) and when I have needed to press the LFG cooldown I mostly press the fullscreen one and then I have to w8 about 1 minute for everything to reload back to normal again so is it possible to maybe remove it by my self?

10+ Year Old Account
    very nice !

Wow, thanks for the quick reply!

I'm having two issues. What exactly is the ToTsWepsShield page?

Also, I can't get the fonts changed back to default. The readme was a bit beyond my near illiteracy for this sort of thing.
    Edit: Open the power auras options panel with '/powa' and find the page labeled with 'ToTsWepsShields' and shift click to enable disabled auras. (watch the install video for more info)

It's under the power auras pages. There should be a page labeled that.

Also, just delete the folder or rename it.

---------- Post added 2010-12-01 at 12:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Iso-lering View Post
    I love your work that u have done with your UI over time and I have pretty much never wanted to look back to my own comstumized UI i had :P
    But the only thing I don't really like just now is the fullscreen buttom u have created cause I run with 2 monitors and for being avible to use the othermonitor fast i use windowed(fullscreen) and when I have needed to press the LFG cooldown I mostly press the fullscreen one and then I have to w8 about 1 minute for everything to reload back to normal again so is it possible to maybe remove it by my self?
    /kgpanels config

Under 'Active Panels' look for "toggle fullscreen". You can "disable" it by unchecking the "Intercept Mouse Clicks".

You can also move it or change its size or w/e in there as well.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2010-12-01 at 08:34 AM.

Oh my! This looks very sleek looking! Very clean! I think I may try this out! I've been using the default interface for everything ever since SpartanUI's development stopped.

So, thank you! Going to try this out today!

Oh wait, 1980 pixels? My largest size is 1440*900. Guess I won't be able to try it!

But very nice screenshots!

I love your UI, but I have what is probably an exceedingly stupid question, but I can't seem to find it. Where, exactly, is the button for your contact list, and such?