Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Filiecs View Post
    Athene just won.
    Source please.
    I like waffles!

Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk View Post
    Why do people think it is impressive that athene paid people to kill mobs he tags?
    Because no else did it, the dedication this guy had to hit 85 first is hardcore, and somewhat an inspiration. This guy has dedication, and it shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Pozz View Post
    Yeah because you can't possibly disagree with anyones methods on the Internet without being angry and/or jealous !
    Ohh you got me there!
    Everyone can piss on the floor. So be a hero, and shit on the ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Diagonal View View Post
    Because no else did it, the dedication this guy had to hit 85 first is hardcore, and somewhat an inspiration. This guy has dedication, and it shows.
    Meh, I fished the Dalaran fountain for one continuous sitting longer than it's taken Athene to level. Where's my medal for dedication? But yeah - there's always something special about levelling firsts, although I really think there's two separate competitions here - First to 85, first solo to 85.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

yep major dedication to hit 85..shame it was via some stupid method

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wonder why people say that Athene is the best pally ever and hes so good at the game. His gear has always sucked and he really isn't that good at PVP. Like when Wrath came out and he had to exploit the game just to get ahead of other people. But I guess everyone has there fanboys.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Athene just got 85 ( im in his vent )

Quote Originally Posted by Nilmar View Post
    Uncalled for but true...he is the type of player that gives us EU players a bad name

athene is awesome >_> his videos are hilarious and hes a very good player, his opinion is always pure

just watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVqG1...43BE0&index=12 its hilarious

10+ Year Old Account
    Athene jsut hit 85, said so in vent

Quote Originally Posted by Diagonal View View Post
    I'd rather say it's the army behind him that's the dedicated ones, to me he doesn't seem to do anything worthy of a dedication tag :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixbow View Post
    I agree. There's no skill in running around tagging mobs and having an entire crew of people follow you around to do all the work for you.
    Mate there is no skill involved in questing whatsoever, who cares how he does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Janaa View Post
    Meh, I fished the Dalaran fountain for one continuous sitting longer than it's taken Athene to level. Where's my medal for dedication? But yeah - there's always something special about levelling firsts, although I really think there's two separate competitions here - First to 85, first solo to 85.
    You do have a point, getting 85 Solo would be a far greater achievement. Which adds a sense of pride into Realm Firsts, many can say YEA I GOT REALM FIRST! Though Solo's can say they did it alone :P

He just hit 85 guaranteed, he's taking a screenshot as we speak. "It's the people who helped me that deserve it, thanks guys." - Athene.

Quote Originally Posted by dgen View Post
    He just hit 85 guaranteed, he's taking a screenshot as we speak. "It's the people who helped me that deserve it, thanks guys." - Athene.
    Well that was awfully nice of him.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    mother fucker

Quote Originally Posted by Graph View Post
    I really wonder why people say that Athene is the best pally ever
    To understand that, you'd have to see his early videos. Stating he's the best paladin in the world is actually his catchphrase.. not necessarily what people see as any reflection of fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

Well, it's a World first. Grats to Athene. This put a bit of an unfair advantage on EU realms, didn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Berteh View Post
    Mate there is no skill involved in questing whatsoever, who cares how he does it.
    I didn't say it took skill to quest. I'm just saying people need to get off the hero worship, making Athene out to be some ridiculously skilled player because he got a bunch of fanboys to do the work for him. Seems kinda empty to me.