Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    Its quite ridiclouse how much time you actually need. If i remember Wrath... it was impossible to be that far through the whole content just four hours (or 7) after the release. Im buying my cata in 3 hours, yet there are already 9 people on 84 and like... 8 thousand on 82 and 83, just on my server. So the whole content will be finished at... i guess 10 or 12? What a joke.
    I was under the impression 80 to 85 was going to take as much as 70 to 80 did in WotLK. Am I wrong in this assumption? If this is true, then he must have really pushed the fast forward button to level as fast as he did! It took me a week to level to 80 and I played most of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    He's still the World First level 85 character.

He may not be the World First person to attain the "Realm First! Level 85" feat of strength, but who really cares about that anyway?
    Agreed, honestly very few will remember seeing it in a month's time.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Tails Prower View Post
    I was under the impression 80 to 85 was going to take as much as 70 to 80 did in WotLK. Am I wrong in this assumption?
    Yes you are.

Lol @ insecurities.
    If a US realm player levels in less /played than Athene, they are world 1st.

Thats not even a discussion, its a fact.
    Also just because someone on EU hit 85 sooner doesnt mean the entirety EU is better than US, hell most of the EU peopel in this thread bitching are probably still Lvl80

Also, can someone link smashers Armory?

Big Gratz to athene. but i think i will just level up slowly and simply enjoy the game!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's because the BoA gear is better than Gladiator's epics at 83/84/85. It scales with your level, unlike Wrath PVP gear.
    Do they actually scale past 80? The tooltips (and Blizzard, I seem to recall) say otherwise.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Relax...he recently transfer that why he didn't get the achievement.

Pretty sure he knew that he would receive the achievement after recently transfering.
    Last edited by Draxlol; 2010-12-07 at 06:42 AM.

http://www.livestream.com/xfire_smasherfth

4 bars into 84 if live from EST zone lol so if world firstis still up for grabs GO GO GO GO GO Smasher

Edit: also wouldnt the world first title be given to Athene if he did get world first and not realm first?

Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
    Do they actually scale past 80? The tooltips (and Blizzard, I seem to recall) say otherwise.
    They do not scale past 80, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubble View Post
    Lol @ insecurities.

Also just because someone on EU hit 85 sooner doesnt mean the entirety EU is better than US, hell most of the EU peopel in this thread bitching are probably still Lvl80

Let me start off by saying I agree with the bold. TECHNICALLY though he was World First.

Smasher's armory:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A8r/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    I hear mob tagging with your guild is hard.

GROUNDBREAKING ''READ THIS''

Athene (Forscience) did NOT get a realmfirst achievement when he dinged 85, therefore the world first is NOT legit. End of story. In a couple of hours he'll be banned too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
    You're right - I blame sleep deprivation!
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

You're right - I blame sleep deprivation!
    I make a pretty good pillow. That is, if you don't mind the smell of motor oil and jet fuel >.>

Wouldn't it be funny if, blizzard knew that athene had xferd, so they told him he could mob tag just to say.... suckerrrrrrrrrrrr

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubble View Post
    Lol @ insecurities.

Already been said many times by Mods, DON'T talk about EU vs US as it starts flaming wars.

And congrats to Athene. Wanna level my pally for me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftzy View Post

Athene (Forscience) did NOT get a realmfirst achievement when he dinged 85, therefore the world first is NOT legit. End of story. In a couple of hours he'll be banned too.
    He never got his realm first achievement because he realm xferred. If you realm xfer, you can't get any realm first achievements for 2 months. x5

One is enough. :< - Simca

15+ Year Old Account

He didn't get the feat of strength because he transferred his character within the last 2 months.

Whether or not he'll get banned is a different matter entirely and not related.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    85 already? christ
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted

He is still first in the world to get to 85. He is level 85. Doesn't need an achievement to prove that.