Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    83 and climbing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maffo View Post
    83 and climbing!
    Screen shot or it didnt happen :P

I love all the QQ, it fuels me. waah, waah, i somehow thought i would be the only person logging in and this is blizzards fault that all of us tried to get online at the same time!

Would you blame the city if 5 million drivers all tried to get on a new freeway at the same time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot, in-game in America. Only 21 minutes.

How very peculiar, the ; is exactly the key I bound it too before seeing this post. Odd coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by Luqe View Post
    Connecting, Disconnecting and so on, baaaaaaaah. i wish they made the launch later on like 3AM or so .. 0000 is like so early, the childrens and people who got work/school just extend their reins when the launch it this early :O they are like.. I'll gotta try it before i'll go to bed, 5 hours sleep is cool enough..

Anyway, i'll just shrug coca cola and chill with some TV!
    Yeah, we people with jobs should be ashamed

Quote Originally Posted by Tehceilingkitteh View Post
    Screen shot or it didnt happen :P
    Lol serious?
    Tons are already 85 on EU xD

Deleted
    Anyone know the real reason I not only have the non-critical data message every time I click on the launcher, and why there are over a gig of cinematics on my computer that I cannot play because Blizzard locked them? I did a new install from the online route, got all the patches etc from Blizzard, registered Cataclysm by putting in my CD key from my new shiny Cataclysm game box, and I am still getting this crap.

Why?

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I lol'd
    i got in 1 hour and 15 minutes late and still managed to get realm first herbalism on ravencrest eu (right now im stuck in 2k queue, so yea its overpopulated)

Still got 22hrs left of a 72hr ban. I know how it feels.

Deleted
    lol my server is full... position in queue: 350

Deleted
    that was fun.. I'm level 85 now.. time to farm some gear that will bring me in them heroic dungeons. Oh the joy of exploring stuff for the first time

Quote Originally Posted by erp View Post
    that was fun.. I'm level 85 now..
    Haha.. still 80.. and position 1600 in the queue... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    Somehow given all that whine you're consuming I can't see how you aren't fat. How's that server first coming along?
    Fail...Wine doesnt have carbohydrates, you cant get a fat belly from it. Same goes with Whine..but who the fuck would drink that.