How to track who realm first ?

I want try to do JC realm first, but I dont know have any on my server have complete it or not, or simple I want know who realm first 85, realm first class ... at my server
    Have ppl know how to track it ?
    Thanks, sry my ENglish bad

http://eu.wowarmory.com/achievement-firsts.xml

In the viewing box you can type in your server and see what realm firsts have been taken so far. Though there is a small delay on armory I think. So sadly whatever realm first you might still be after might be taken within the last update of armory. Good luck in trying to get it, if you figure out the one you want is still obtainable.

10+ Year Old Account
    It hasn't been letting me on the old armory site for a few days, just redirects to the battle.net version.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    -Nietzsche
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

Quote Originally Posted by pavl View Post
    It hasn't been letting me on the old armory site for a few days, just redirects to the battle.net version.
    this. extremely annoying, t does it with the old forums too.

As far as I can tell, the new armory isn't implemented yet. You can still view your character and achievements by clicking on your character (top right), but on this site http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/ "Armory and Tools" is listed as upcoming content.

So... I think there's no way to follow along on the realm firsts.