No love for chefs?

Anyone else deeply disappointed at the lack of love this profession got?

- Courier dailies that a lvl 10 can do, that don't even involve cooking.
    - Leveling 450-525 was way too fast and only involved a couple of recipes.
    - Nothing all that exciting new to cook.
    - Not much in terms of new achievements.

I'm hoping they'll be adding something to make it fun again, but atm I'm lamenting what was my favourite profession.

Was abit boring...my server had a 525 realm first cook 2 minutes into the expansion launching, seriously blizzard...
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Yeah i think most servers had this one done within a few minutes of server launch, Guy on my server didn't even remember to equip his Chefs hat or it would have been even faster. Honestly cooking has always been rather boring but a well needed necessity for buffs,

Being one of 2 people in my guild who actually fishes, the other being my husband and reading that in order to get the top end fish recipe we have to fish up 10,000 fish? A bit depressing considering I am one of the few people who actually loves cooking, and being able to provide the feasts to my raid group.
    Although, finding out from a GM that blizzard doesn't even know where to get cocoa beans was pretty funny and then frustrating at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Adahy View Post
    Honestly cooking has always been rather boring but a well needed necessity for buffs,
    Each to their own, but I really enjoyed it in WotLK. Fun dailies that were worth doing for my beloved chefs hat, nice flavour items in the bags, took some time to level, interesting and fun recipes (critter bites ftw).