10+ Year Old Account
    Hello again peeps! Since my signature was completed so fast and it turned out exactly what I wanted, I was wondering if anyone specialized in making Guild Banners, like for a website? If someone is bored with leveling in Cata and feels like flexing their brushes I'd definitely appreciate it.

Guild Name: Atra Corona
    Server: Staghelm - US

it means Black Crown so If possible a black crown with a white background, or maybe black on black with something to offset the crown? I'll leave all that stuff up to you guys n gals though, my signature request was pretty vague, but ended up perfect so I trust ya!

Thanks again Raeynn!

Bored in class came up with

Hello,

Requesting an updated version of this sig made for me a while ago by Khatsoo as i have race changed to a Worgen and would like my sig to reflect that.

Visible text: Demious
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...demious/simple
    Gear set: Tier 10 normal (purple hue like in the previous sig)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Semi-side profile the kind that shows up for your character on the top right of the new official wow community site
    General colour scheme: Similar to previous sig, dark green (or dark blue if it looks better)
    Any extras: Play as an unholy DK and would like the sig to reflect that general "feeling" of death. Also, i would highly appreciate an avatar to go with the sig if it isn't too much trouble.

Thank you.

Hi guys, love the work thats been going on, and im glad this thread is still going strong.

I would like to request a signiture for use on my guild site
    what i would like is as follows:

Human Paladin (Tank Spec)
    Name : Argunn
    Gear : Tier 10 Heroic no helm showing, face length blonde hair, with a short beard
    Backround : not to fussed, something that fuses well with the tier 10 heroic colours.

also, i would like the following to be written perhaps underneath the name, or after it.

May he Rest in Peace, Never to be Forgotten.

This is for a fellow guild member of mine that has recently passed away, and I would like to honor him always by carrying that signiture on my guilds forum.

massive thanks to whoever picks this up.

Deleted
    Looking for an update on my current sig, i just race changed to goblin, so looking for my goblin in dark t11, name now Sélkí, Eu Kilrogg server, thanks in advance

Red face

I would like to respecfully request a signature for my guild forums from one of the fantastic artists here! If that artist is so inclined or able, a matching avatar would be amazing Many thanks in advance!!

Visible text: Character Name: Pyxxel Realm: Suramar Guild: Who Tanks Muru
    Armory link: I am not permitted to post links - I hope that you can find me based on the above information.
    Gear set: T7 Heroic (Valorous Plagueheart Garb)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Casting please!
    General colour scheme: Red/orange - firey colors
    Any extras: Not fussy, maybe something gobliny

Visible Text:
    Character Name: Konietzko <Kingdom Come>, Worgen DK
    Server: Steamwheedle Cartel - US

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nietzko/simple
    Gear Set: T8 (Ulduar set)
    Helmet: No.
    Pose: /roar or snarling ;D
    General Color Scheme: Purple / Black. Fitting to tha name :X

If whoever makes this also makes an avatar with the same scheme, i would be mad pleased. I made the one i'm using atm, but i'm not really good with Photoshop.

Thanks in advance.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Final PMR:

way too stuck into cataclysm to take any requests at the moment, sorry folks - i'll open up again when everything calms down after Christmas.

so if i don't post again soon - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on this thread!!!!

xo
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

Hello I'd like to requests sig for my bear tank

Name- Elybros
    Guild - Midnight
    Race- nightly male

Info: I'd like my Druid in bear form white color, showing from the half of his body sidewaish starting at the left side of the signature, extending till about mid signature where his jaws would be open with a bit of "drool" yellow eyes. On the right side I want a night elf logo and under it "Elybros of Midnight" with elybros under the logo and of midnight under my name. Background I'd like some leafs and thorns with light to dark green variations and the text to be light brown.
    Thank you in advance
    This bro quit the game but still loves the game and will be back for MoP!

PMRS:

Bored anyone want to claim this?

Deleted
    Okay, I'm no signature-making genius and have never tried this before in my life. But last night I was insanely bored (My internet decided to randomly cut itself off in my area for at least 7 hours.) so I attempted to make a signature of my own. With no knowledge at all about signature-making and no tutorials to help me (Considering I had no internet.) I thought I'd just take a swing at it and the result can be seen in my current signature.

Anyone want to give me some feedback? It looks no where near as awesome as the ones I see being made on this thread but I was quite pleased I managed to make one that looked at least half decent.
    Last edited by mmocc5c312fa0d; 2010-12-13 at 05:51 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    Okay, I'm no signature-making genius and have never tried this before in my life. But last night I was insanely bored (My internet decided to randomly cut itself off in my area for at least 7 hours.) so I attempted to make a signature of my own. With no knowledge at all about signature-making and no tutorials to help me (Considering I had no internet.) I thought I'd just take a swing at it and the result can be seen in my current signature.

Anyone want to give me some feedback? It looks no where near as awesome as the ones I see being made on this thread but I was quite pleased I managed to make one that looked at least half decent.
    I did the same and decided to try my hand at signature making and made my warlock new sig with her new set of gear minus the helmet.By the way, has anyone noticed how ugly the helm for the warlock are?!

Name: Daralex, Realm: Quel'dorei, Guild: Riders of Azeroth
    Link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/queldorei/daralex/advanced
    Gear: Tier 5
    No Helm
    Pose: Defensive Stance
    Color Scheme: Alliance/Paladin Colors - blue, gold, and a aura of holy light around him
    Paladin Charger in the background watching over my paladin

I had to put spaces in the link since i can't put links up yet

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post

Each person has their own style along with a program they use, most people use photoshop while I use gimp. Personally, I think the render is almost perfect the text doesn't blend too well and the background but great for a first. I suggest working with some C4D's and Brushes to liven up the background and work on a color scheme

I wish there was a working mac model viewer running right now id take part in making sigs

Quote Originally Posted by yetti7 View Post
    I wish there was a working mac model viewer running right now id take part in making sigs
    Yeah. What's cool is that if you have the money, get a PC laptop and a mac desktop. Use the PC laptop for sigs and stuff, and the Mac for other video game activities
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystyka View Post
    I did the same and decided to try my hand at signature making and made my warlock new sig with her new set of gear minus the helmet.By the way, has anyone noticed how ugly the helm for the warlock are?!
    /facepalm I dunno why but my signature won't work so i will post it here instead. Any feedbacks? That's like my 4th one ever to be made btw

pixya.deviantart.com/#/d34s0v4
    Awesome signature made by the talented Myssham

ANyone know if theres a new WMV out? Specifically so EU can get T11
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

I just finished my first sig attempt! whatcha think!?

updated to abid by the 500px by 100px requirements (Thanks Garots)
    Last edited by Nateshift; 2010-12-14 at 05:48 AM.

Pretty good, but our guidelines are at a strict 100px height, and 500px wide

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    What kind of Avatars would that be? I will write a proper request once I know but is it like the normal, give you a link to the pic etc?

(I love my current one from Elyaan but would like something more cartoonish now for christmas )
    It's like a you give me the link and I'll do my magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    ANyone know if theres a new WMV out? Specifically so EU can get T11
    http://code.google.com/p/wowmodelviewer/downloads/list

Tell me if it doesn't work.
    Last edited by Garots; 2010-12-14 at 05:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!