Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    That's good -- after doing this long enough, I can tell when something's 10px over from a mile away

Mindtricks sig is massive. MASSIVE!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/621290-Mindtricks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincey
    This is best thing i have ever seen. ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Arith View Post
    yay I've got a stalker now

Quote Originally Posted by Arith View Post
    Hey cool, while youre here, since you obviously were looking at my latest posts, you can learn to read the sig rules, and fix your obnoxiously large sig so it doesnt inconvenience everyone else. Thanks.

yay that i wasn't looking at your posts, I was looking at the homepage and this topic came up!
    And yeh I just fixed it just have to upload the new one!
    And don't even try to pull that inconvenience crap, 50 pixels isn't a big deal, Don't see why sigs are so small really limits graphic designers from what they can use.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, the rules are there for a reason and your sig was gigantic. It's still too big, by the way, because the text puts it well over 100px.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    No, the rules are there for a reason and your sig was gigantic. It's still too big, by the way, because the text puts it well over 100px.
    There, easy fix that that one...

and I am sorry you feel that 163 is gigantic...
    that is a sad thing for any graphic designer to hear come from anyone...

but alas as long as I'm not banned I'll follow this rule...
    At least until I get a warning

Your file size is STILL above the 50kb maximum. And if you want to get technical, the text on the sides put it over the 100px width rule. I think you've had enough warnings in this thread by this point.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/647637-Erathus

3 stacked character sigs makes this way too large. It's not showing up on their profile page (for me, anyway), but just check recent posts and you'll see it.

IMHO this just breads forum nazi's...

Yes I just notice I got an infraction. My sig was removed after having it for like a couple months....
    I have seen other's with similar sigs as I have had so didn't think anything of it and I'm not a little snitch so I won't go calling out other's.

But instead of having an automatic bot tell you something is bad but not saying what about your sig how bout you guys actually tell me what was wrong with it...

Quote Originally Posted by BraiNSlobbeR View Post
    IMHO this just breads forum nazi's...

Yes I just notice I got an infraction. My sig was removed after having it for like a couple months....
    I have seen other's with similar sigs as I have had so didn't think anything of it and I'm not a little snitch so I won't go calling out other's.

But instead of having an automatic bot tell you something is bad but not saying what about your sig how bout you guys actually tell me what was wrong with it...
    I guess the mods figured anyone on a forum would be capable of reading (hint first post of this thread has the rules), I'll apologize on their behalf.

Anyway to look at it as "forum Nazi's" and "snitches" is rather childish, the rules are there for a reason. Not everyone is reading these forums on a huge screen with unlimited bandwidth, some use smartphones. Now how would you like it if you had to scroll down after every post and would have to pay to read these forums just because someone feels like having a big sig?

Deleted
    http://img690.imageshack.us/i/20832128.png/

i can't seem to upload it What do i have to change? or am i doing something wrong

The actual uploader on the signature editing page doesn't work. If you want to add an image to your sig, you put [img ]url here[/ img] minus the spaces in the boxes. However, the one you linked is 40KB over the maximum allowed size, so you may want to look for a different one or else it'll probably get removed.

Deleted
    so i made i think i made it much smaller than it was http://img529.imageshack.us/f/kjhkjk.jpg/

and i tried placing it as my signature but it still doesent work? i tried [img ]http://img529.imageshack.us/f/kjhkjk.jpg/[ /img] , without the spaces
    and the option to just put a link at the picture icon when editting doesent work for me either? the file size is 22kb down from 92kb

[IMG ]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/5515/kjhkjk.jpg[/IMG]

Should be able to copy/paste that into your signature and it'll work. Just remove the space in the first brackets.

Signature

Hala, would it be possible to get a signature of my Draenei hunter , with some nature/mount hylaj/waterfall ish background ?

i would like it to have tier shoulders on aswell, but not tier helm or any helm for that matter, and like a title, "Wsilva the Insane" .

need to post several times it says to be able to post links, but armory Wsilva, and you will find my dranei hunter there on the server called Silvermoon.

so if anyone wants something to do, knock your self out

Cheers

The thread you're looking for is here.

Hey guys I am back after wotlk and now in Cata I am seeking a new avatar and signature for cataclysm. I recently race changed to Tauren and I play a warrior. I was looking for something of a warrior in tier 11 gear with no helmet and instead a facial expression of anger and rage. I love bright and vibrant colors, almost with a high definition look. I am also at the moment protection and something with a shield would be sexy in his hand, to symbolize to others I take my role as main tank seriously. His fur is pitch black with long black horns with a gold ring on the left horn. Big with bulging muscles he would be. Perhaps the signature would be a bit darker with the words SONNEILLON off to the bottom right in bright crimson red letters, with his name above saying Titanhoof. The tier 11 non heroic set that is green would be a better choice cause I love the green but you can incorporate the heroic set that has a red dye if it would suit it more. For the background like I said I love bright and vibrant high definition looking colors, perhaps with a bit of anger and passion if possible. If you need more details please PM me, or I can respond here.

Deleted
    Just reporting in that the link in the OP doesn't work. (the one which teaches you how to reduce the amount of KB in your avatar.)