'nother guild sig.

Hey,

i need some awesome Sig for my new female Gobbo Rogue !

Visible text: Tekki - Zirkel des Cenarius - EU
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/zirkel-des-cenarius/tekki/advanced
    Gear set: T10 (10 Player)
    Helm visible: mmhhh, better not
    Your pose: Daggers with venome on it , please the Weapon Design of ICC.
    General colour scheme: Some venomues green
    Any extras: no Mounts, but some Alchy Flasks/Viols

Thanks in advance for your time and creativity !

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Everyone i would like to request a signature for my shaman. I know i have posted this before but i have checked allot of the artists and their PM requests are closed so im just gonna post it again and hope someone will pick it up. PLS let me know if this is wrong to do.

Here is a list of what i would like:

Name: Zerokk
    Race, Gender, Spec/Class: Orc, Male, Restoration/Shaman
    Guild: Fatality
    Armor: Tier 11 Non Heroic no helm and a purple mohawk

Theme and Font: Please use the colors of the elements like Oranges/Reds=Fire, Blues=Water, Browns/Greens=Earth, and Whits/Greys=Air. And also if you could make him holding out both hands with what looks like part of an earth shield floating in one and water floating in the other that would be awesome. And if you could throw the shaman class emblem in it that would be great to. I am not sure what font i would like so just use your own judgment.

I would post a link but i cant yet sorry

If someone could do this for me i would greatly appriciate it because i am not to good with computers.

Thank You,
    Zerokk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoacross View Post
    I would have thought Tier 11 would be with the default WMV by now, seeing as the gear is avaiable live from the vendors o.O I still have Cata beta downloaded and a older version of WMV with its directory path set to Cata. Glad I didn't uninstall it then o.O Been using it to make my guildmates some new sigs.

Time to dig up Elyaan's old how-to post and see if it works...

Edit: Okay, found her old post on how to find T10 items...I used this though for T11 as well, same instructions.

In WMV, I don't find T11 by name. All the sets can be found punching in "Item67xxxx" without the quotes ofc. Really just type in the first two numbers I showed, you'll get a list. From there, scroll through and find what you are looking for visually.

Maybe with the new WMV you don't even have to do the instructions. Just see if the Item numbers go up that high first. Hope this helps someone.
    The 'Item67' numbers are there but bring up random old models (the same ones over and over). I thought it was Item68 anyway? They don't even show up :3 It's a problem with the EU client it seems, but nobody knows what.

I'm not being very hopefull, how long was WMV broken for when Ulduar came out? nobody had tier 8 for aaaages xD I don't even know when it got fixed, ICC clear by the time i got a working version

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoozler View Post
    Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone could link me to a WMV that worked with Cataclysm. Right now the one i have wont show any of the new tier or pvp sets and only a bit of the dungeon gear. I usually get my WMV from here: http://code.google.com/p/wowmodelviewer/downloads/list
    but they haven't updated in a long time. Thanks in advance
    WMV gets all the data from your MPQs on your WoW folder. So it's not a WMV issue, see on it's options if it's pointed at the right directory. I have everything from the game on my WMV.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Visible text: Starcaller Neyze. I would not like my guild/server to be included.
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/neyze/simple
    Gear set: Mage tier 11
    Helm visible: Hell yeah
    Your pose: Casting fireball
    General colour scheme: Black and red background
    Any extras: Nothing.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could make me a new sig for cata!

Visible Text: Roo
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Roo/advanced
    Gear Set: Priest T6
    Helm Visible: No, I would like my eyes to glow red like they do in shadowform though.
    Your pose: Something general that dosnt make the armor look weird, maybe pointing?
    General Colour Scheme: Black, Dark Purples, Shadowy Colours
    Any Extras: If you could make it look like the best shadow priest signature ever!

Thanks in advance, if anyone picks this up can you please PM me as well, tytyty!!!

Deleted
    heya , im looking for a forum signature

Name: Ontarin
    Guild: Synthesis
    realm: Anachronos
    Armory link: cant post links "/wow/en/character/anachronos/ontarin/simple" this comes after eu.battle.net for my armory
    Gear set: T11 , the normal version wich is blue
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: in the fury stance when attacking , should be vieuwable in the armory , also dual wielding these Reclaimed Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood
    General colour scheme: i like the crystal theme like you see in Deepholme it also fits my gear quite good so if you can fit it in there that would be great

thats about it , ty!

I would like one if possible, but as a GDI sign from the C&C series

Name: McNeil (not character name)
    Any extra's: The GDI emblem from Tiberian Sun, maybe add some of their tanks to the side

Thats about it, I wouldn't mind if u can't make it, it would just look cool.

Deleted
    Hi Everybody
    I hope someone has some time to make a sig for me/my Druid

I would like to see the black NE Bearform in a corner and my name (Faszimar) above or below and the title "Guardian of Cenarius".
    Here are pictures of the bearform that might help a bit: (just add http)
    /mioth.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/ss2.jpg - Lower Right Corner
    /static.tozcentral.net/uploads/2009/08/nelf-bear-black-128.gif - Animated GIF
    Maybe you could also add this picture (without the border) somehow: /warcraft.ingame.de/das_spiel/exp/img/bearform.gif

In the oppsite corner of the bearform, it would be pretty cool to see my normal form in the blue T11 look (Helm not visible) ... just standing with the Weapon on my back.
    /eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/senjin/faszimar/simple

If green fits in the signature, i would like this color somehow as background... to show the druids affinity to the nature. If you have a better idea for that, i would appreciate to see that.
    Size of the Signature should be about width 600 and height 200, if possible.

... i am realy excited and can´t wait to see the result of your work
    And in advance i want to thank you for that!

Greetings All! I'd like to kindly request a signature for my little gnome priest.

Visible text: Name: Sayonara Guild: Hand of Palandine
    Armory link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/perenolde/sayonara/advanced
    Gear set: This will sound odd but just some blue overalls and either a purple or pink shirt.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Sitting on a rainbow or something that goes with the color scheme. I'm actually not all that picky, just something cute.
    General colour scheme: Pinks/Purples/Blues.
    Any extras: Just want something cute and girly. Hearts, stars, candylandish lol - I dunno something like that.

Thanks!

Edit: I will be more than happy to make a donation to anyone who takes time out of their busy schedule to make this signature for me. Please feel free to PM me if you need any additional information. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Sayonara; 2010-12-19 at 09:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Royals, The Light Of Dawn <Yakuza Lords> Rivendare - US
    Armory link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rivendare/royals/advanced
    Gear set: Would prefer tier 11.5 or 10.5, whatever the artits feels is more gnarly
    Helm visible: Please no
    Your pose: Smashing a big sword! Any of the new 359 axe/swords would be great!
    General colour scheme: Would like some sort of Cataclysmic background, think scorched earth here!
    Any extras: Artistic freedom here, I've seen your sigs and they are amazing keep up the good work!

Please and thank you
    PM Me if you need any more info

Visible Text: Searinox
    Armory Link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/searinox/simple
    Gear Set: Heroic T11 DK
    Helm Visible: No
    Your Pose: /roar OR a side view of the combat ready stance showing off T11 shoulder
    General Color Scheme: Dark with fire and brimstone or something along those lines
    Any extras: Could you have me dual wielding these db.mmo-champion.com/i/59521/soul-blade/
    Last edited by Warl0rd25; 2010-12-17 at 12:40 AM.

Deleted
    I have an amazing signature at the moment, but it is of a night elf druid, and i've changed to Worgen. So...

Visible text: on 2 separate lines, 'Starcaller' at the top slightly smaller than my name Timerthy on the line below, in a similar font to my current sig if possible.
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...imerthy/simple
    Gear set: T11 or T10
    Helm visible: Nope
    Your pose: Worgen - Looking generally agressive, maybe howling or something along those lines. You know what you're doing xD
    General colour scheme: The same sort of blue in my current sig would be nice, if not, a sort of druid-y green. But preferably something looking quite feral.
    Any extras: I'd like a picture of both me in Worgen form, and one of me in Cat form, as the worgen cat form looks absolutely awesome, maybe doing an attack animation. (despite my current sig being an amazing piece of art, the artist accidentally made it look like the kitty was being sexually attacked by the nelf, which provoked some jokes from guildies, so i'd like that to be avoided xD) oooh and also an alliance emblem somewhere if possible, but if there isn't room, then don't bother xD

I love all of the work you guys do for complete strangers <3 Respect :P
    Thanks in advance, Tim.
    Last edited by mmoc469339253f; 2010-12-18 at 05:27 PM. Reason: used the template

FIRST time using photoshop, i tryed make my own something cool, used sokogeka tutorial at the begin of this thread i get this, what you guys think? give me some feedback if i have "future" or not =(

//img52.imageshack.us/img52/1086/sign3e.jpg

and sry, but im old at this forum but just reading, my account is new and i cannot post links or images, so, copy and paste in your web browser ^^

---------- Post added 2010-12-17 at 02:32 PM ----------

test signature

EDIT2: is that sign im using atm ^^
    Last edited by Aldeba; 2010-12-17 at 02:33 PM.

Amazing sign by Sokogeka

Quote Originally Posted by Aldeba View Post
    FIRST time using photoshop, i tryed make my own something cool, used sokogeka tutorial at the begin of this thread i get this, what you guys think? give me some feedback if i have "future" or not =(

//img52.imageshack.us/img52/1086/sign3e.jpg

and sry, but im old at this forum but just reading, my account is new and i cannot post links or images, so, copy and paste in your web browser ^^

---------- Post added 2010-12-17 at 02:32 PM ----------

test signature

EDIT2: is that sign im using atm ^^
    Not a bad first attempt at all, however.. your render looks really weird i'd say try working with free renders first to learn how to get them to blend in and fit then render your self. A lot of free renders can be found at planet-renders.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartcart View Post
    Not a bad first attempt at all, however.. your render looks really weird i'd say try working with free renders first to learn how to get them to blend in and fit then render your self. A lot of free renders can be found at planet-renders.com.
    tks for the feedback, i ll try t improve it, like i sayd im new on this ^^, this render i already get in planet renders, looks cool when i see with photoshop cs2, the problem probably isnt the render, probably is my beginner skills to do efects and make this dont look so weird, i need to learn how to use better burn & dodge tool, i see drael and sioni saying this is a great tool, i ill keep trying to improve my skills, i just installed ps cs2 last night on my pc and this sign took me more than 3 hours =X, im so lazy...

Amazing sign by Sokogeka

Quote Originally Posted by Tartcart View Post
    tks for he feedback, i ll keep trying to improve my skills, i just innstaled ps cs2 on my pc las night, and this sign took me more than 3 hours, cause im looking in the sokogekas tutorial and others in the internet to, i need learn how to use better burn and dodge tools, i see drael and sioni saying thats a great tool, and that render i already got on planet render, so thats not the prblem, probably the problem is my begginer skills to do efects for make this dont look so weird ^^

Amazing sign by Sokogeka

Quote Originally Posted by Aldeba View Post
    tks for he feedback, i ll keep trying to improve my skills, i just innstaled ps cs2 on my pc las night, and this sign took me more than 3 hours, cause im looking in the sokogekas tutorial and others in the internet to, i need learn how to use better burn and dodge tools, i see drael and sioni saying thats a great tool, and that render i already got on planet render, so thats not the prblem, probably the problem is my begginer skills to do efects for make this dont look so weird ^^
    Do keep in mind that the size on your current sig is too big. The maximum size is 100x500px. Yours is 50px too tall.

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Do keep in mind that the size on your current sig is too big. The maximum size is 100x500px. Yours is 50px too tall.
    oh, im sry, i ll change it when i hit my house, im at the work atm, sry again =(

Amazing sign by Sokogeka