Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Your Priest UI (healing)

This post is dedicated to Priests who are playing the role of healing (either Discipline or Holy) who wants to show their user interfaces. If you want to post you UI for Shadow, then please feel free to post it in the Your Priest UI (shadow) post. Please post your UI within action, so we can see raid frames, cast, buffs, debuffs, combat text etc.

You're only allowed to post in thumbnails (small pictures) or through links. You can view this topic by Treeston on how to post pictures as thumbnails. Example of a thumbnail:

Last edited by iLive; 2011-03-31 at 07:10 AM.

Added these to the reference thread up top.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted

My UI made it myself. main addons are, kgpanels ForteXorcist and bartender.
    Last edited by mmoccabd91705a; 2010-12-18 at 11:19 AM.

It's a customized version of a nice UI I saw online somewhere
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2010-12-18 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Don't know how to make thumbnails D:

Quote Originally Posted by anathama View Post

It's a customized version of a nice UI I saw online somewhere
    Can you tell me which mod you're using for icons? I absolutely LOVE the 3 row setup!
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2010-12-18 at 04:47 AM.

My UI

This is a pretty basic UI I've done from scratch using things like Bartender, Pitbull, Quartz, Forte Xorcist, Grid etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buttheal View Post
    Can you tell me which mod you're using for icons? I absolutely LOVE the 3 row setup!
    It looks like anyone of the various bar mods and buttonfacade, though which skin I don't really know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feigr View Post
    My UI

This is a pretty basic UI I've done from scratch using things like Bartender, Pitbull, Quartz, Forte Xorcist, Grid etc.
    Which addon shows the bar above your castbar with the PoM CD going down from right to left?

BTW, that would be great if people also show their raid interface with the unitframes. I'm a new priest and I'm trying to figure out where to put this damn block somewhere effective.
    Last edited by mmoc4a1158ae20; 2010-12-18 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
    Which addon shows the bar above your castbar with the PoM CD going down from right to left?

BTW, that would be great if people also show their raid interface with the unitframes. I'm a new priest and I'm trying to figure out where to put this damn block somewhere effective.
    The cooldown bar is Forte Xorcist.
    I'll take a new screenshot when I join a dungeon or raid next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really love Forte Xorcist and I should probably figure out how to utilize it better than I am right now, but I like it because A) it puts all my cooldowns in one place and B) it pops up a fairly big icon of the spell when it comes off cd in the middle of my screen.

For my raid frames, Grid grows to the right and then upwards, and is placed near my character's feet so I can keep an eye on what I'm standing in and the health bars much more easily.

http://img262.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot121810172338.jpg/

Unfortunantly I can't post link as this will be my first post , so it is in the title of this post.
    Don't use any addons, so could be a boring screenshot. I just wanted to take part
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2010-12-18 at 09:30 PM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have a lot of powa auras... kinda in love with them. I get really frustrated with my UI because I have to keep it super clean and I really hate where my target bar is. Grid grows down, raid frames are where my powa aura box is. That's about all that's important I guess.
    Last edited by ainra; 2010-12-18 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buttheal View Post
    That's bartender and buttonfacade caith

http://img202.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot110310195806.jpg/

tweaked it quite a bit since this was taken, but its still essentially the same. i'm using less crazy fonts now.

for Addons I use:
    Xperl only for Player/Target/ToT frames
    Bartender4 with a bar skin called Button Facade
    Quartz (Casting Bar)
    Meta Hud for the HuD showing Health/Mana
    Cooldowntimer to allow me to see my CD's better when they are nearing up time and how much longer on CD
    Recount
    Omen
    CTMod Core to allow my chat bars to anchor in corner. 2nd chat window is just with the default blizzard chat frames.
    Deadly Boss Mod
    Grid
    Clique
    Atlas Loot
    Altoholic
    Titan Panel
    Baudbag

Others I use that you really cant see are GoGoMount, and hide party. Sense I use grid for all my actions, I have no use for the blizzard/Xperl party frame so I use that addon to hide the party frame. GoGoMount allows me to randomly chose a mount to get on sense I do collect the mounts. Just easier than writing a macro as it will automatically select the highest level mount available for the zone your in.

Thats about it mostly, for spell casting I have Mouseover Macro's made so bascially I use CLique only for my Dispel's and cleanses if I dont have bound to my G15 macro keyboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if anyone has a screen shot of their UI on a smaller computer. I'm playing on a macbook pro atm (the smaller version) and it's harder to cram all the yummy addons into a smaller space. Any potential solutions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    "RAWRIMABEAR" only goes so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most addons should be able to scale without too much trouble, but you'll probably run out of legibility fairly fast.

What you're going to probably have to do is decide which parts of a UI you consider to be necessary, make those prominent and legible, and fit in what you can around those. You'll also probably stand to gain by shrinking your UI scale in the blizzard menus.

Kinda related to this: Would there be any interest in discussion/guide to UI set ups, or is there really just interest in keeping this a pretty picture thread (no judgement meant by this, btw)?

Deleted
    http://img820.imageshack.us/f/wowscr...2310003543.jpg

@ 1200x1024, actually in shadow specc but it's the same UI

visible Addons:
    Pitbull
    Grid (raidframe is between chatframe and recount/omen frame)
    Bartender 4
    Event Horizon (tracking buffs & debuffs)
    Satrinas Buff Frame
    Chocolate Bar (+ shPerformance, Broker_Durability, Ara Guild & Friends, Broker_Cashflow, Gatherer, AtlasLoot)
    Tidy Plates (Nameplate Addon)
    egPanels
    sexymap
    Recount (visible while out of combat)

GnomeCruncher (inGame calculator)
    Chatter

not visible addons:
    Addon Control Panel
    Omen (visible only in combat, at recount position)
    DBM
    Quartz Castbar
    Power Auras
    Auctionator
    ClearFont
    Combuctor
    TipTac
    Parrot
    XLoot

UI:

TukUI Package
    DBM
    Grid
    Clique
    Skada (Healing + Absorbs)
    BigBrother

(Also for those wondering, yes. i had 32.9k HPS as Disc there lol, mainly im Holy tho.)

This is reeeeeally old.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us