Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not a proper fight, as I'm pretty much laid back and relaxed all the time.
    Although a few years ago when someone really took their own time to piss me off, I picked them up and threw them at a cupboard.

That's about as major as it gets for me. :P

Shinydemon(85) Kuricos(85) Akros(85) Seraphus(81) Ritsura(85) Anathama(85) Arelia(85) Aaurala(66) Solanáa(49) Myasma(60)

Quote Originally Posted by Zerakou View Post
    If I read this right (which i think i did)... You being a chick, unless you were trying to kill the guy with a knife or somethin. I would of blasted him soon as he laid a hand on ya. I can't stand shit like that. And being 5'10" and 140lbs, well everyone always thinks they can take me... (4years of football, wrestlin, and ive done some mma training)

Which is how most of my fights start for the most part.... I'm in the USAF and I try to avoid gettin into scraps when i can but that vein just pops when some jackass things he can disrespect women however he chooses. Only fight i ever had worth mentioning is when I got into it with a marine.

He swung at me, i ducked and got caught with a knee straight to my eye.. I proceeded to grab his leg, toss him to the ground and give him a good ol' headbutt and then punched him in his face until i was pulled off... Was a good night :P
    I headbutted my ex-wife's boyfriend because he pushed me up against a wall in front of my kids. People told me there must be something wrong with me because of the whole "headbutt" thing. But I don't see anything wrong with that, I'm not crazy or anything

Quote Originally Posted by Marine1 View Post
    I headbutted my ex-wife's boyfriend because he pushed me up against a wall in front of my kids. People told me there must be something wrong with me because of the whole "headbutt" thing. But I don't see anything wrong with that, I'm not crazy or anything
    I totally agree with you for the headbutt and also, so does most of England. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Zerakou View Post
    I totally agree with you for the headbutt and also, so does most of England. xD
    Thank you

And Grats on teaching that Marine a lesson, there's nothing I hated more when I was in the Marines, then having to deal with cocky ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never started fights, ended up snapping and attacking people doing stuff to me. I was bullied a lot, got one kid in a head lock started swinging him around by the neck. Lucky I didn't kill him, another time snapped and stuffed the popular kids into their lockers and locked them. Popular kids got away with so much, they set me on fire in shop class. Had on a welding suit, they sprayed me with pure oxygen then started showering me in sparks. Next thing I know shop teacher is throwing me on the ground and beating me with a blanket.

He lined them up and proceeded to punch each one in the face. Parents were okay with it, since he did the same thing to them when they were kids for a lot less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, both taken and given :P
    Mostly at elementary school, we where kinda crazy where I come from and grew up.

I've been hit with an iron bar to my head, taking a hit from a shovel in my back, an icicle in my back that made me loose my breath, chairs have been thrown around ALOT. Also been kicked in the throat..

I've punched a few people hard enough that they started bleeding from the nose, and I hit a guy in the face with a baseball bat (he didnt move, I didnt give a shit. He's own fault, he had been warned :P).
    I'm sure i am forgetting something, there have been alot back in those days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuna View Post
    Been in 4, lost one.
    There are no real winners in a fight, all involved loses, really. But I gotta admit, fighting feels good.
    Being in a fight really makes you remember that we are still animals, we just try to act civilized. When all those hormones, blood and adrenaline rushes through your veins, it feels f'ing great.
    The feeling of a blood lust, that rage, the anger so strong you wanna smack that person right in the face with a rain of fists, yes, it does feel great in that moment, in the fight, because of all adrenaline.
    Last edited by mmoc766d4eda5a; 2010-12-19 at 05:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringadelic View Post
    There are no real winners in a fight, all involved loses, really. But I gotta admit, fighting feels good.
    Being in a fight really makes you remember that we are still animals, we just try to act civilized. When all those hormones, blood and adrenaline rushes through your veins, it feels f'ing great.
    The feeling of a blood lust, that rage, the anger so strong you wanna smack that person right in the face with a rain of fists, yes, it does feel great in that moment, in the fight, because of all adrenaline.
    I completely disagree.

Fighting seems really pointless to me. It does not solve anything and it does not give me a satisfying feeling at all. It only hurts, and I don't like being hurt.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've only been in one true fight in my life, and I was drunk off my ass from Tequila.

Which is ironic, considering I'm an angrier person sober.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hockeyfight, yes

I worked security in North Minneapolis in section 8 housing, and pretty much ended up brawling with someone almost every night. Doesn't matter how big you are (I'm 6'7" 310) or what you represent. Sometimes, people just want to fight, and they don't care if you're twice their size and holding a collapsable baton. Fighting isn't fun, but it definitely makes you feel more comfortable with yourself knowing that you can hold your own if something ever happens.

Deleted
    Some mass fights.

Other than that one solo fight. We were playing basketball at the field with a couple of friends. There was also an other group and they always kept our ball when it ended up near their group. After 10 mins or so I miss and our ball ends up with them again. I walked to him and tried to get our ball back. When I was coming close to the guy he started to push me, we then proceeded to punsh each other. It ended when I sat untop of him and I just kept hitting him untill his friends pushed me off him.

Feels kinda good if you win tbh.

I've been in one school fight (almost a fight?) standing up for my friend, he was just some small scrawny dude who got picked on a lot. His 'bully' was maybe 150 lbs and 5'6. I'm 5'8 and 200 lbs, a majority of that being muscle. (I'm Lithuanian.) Basically, it ended with us having a stare down and me grabbing him by his throat whenever security at our campus caught up to us. :\ Not exactly a proud moment, but he left my friend alone, so that was a win situation at heart. Right?

Other than that, I stand up for my friends whenever possible so long as it's not something irrational and they're in the right.
    I've also stood up for my girlfriend twice. One time at school, an acquaintance of hers was being an idiot and force hugging her. Sort of like a drunk. "LOL UR MY BUDDY Y U MAD", stuff like that. I ended up shooing that person away. It wasn't like a fight or anything, but 'eh.
    After that, I've stood up for her at the mall. Some dick stepped on her brand new shoes she bought a day before and shoved her into a rail because he was in a hurry. I chased him down and we exchanged words. Never got an apology :\

Quote Originally Posted by Stringadelic View Post
    Fighting feels good to me too, but not for the same reasons. I'm high functioning autistic, just a little better 'training' than the wildhammer fact checker. I think fights are beautiful and captivating(love MMA, boxing) but the adrenaline of possibly being in one only boosts my paranoia and flight response. If someone punches me in the face I can't respond back with violence, its not how I'm wired. Wish I was. I've been in a number of fights despite this, though. If I get in a fight its because of an overwhelming belief that I need to. When I see a bully/criminal attacking someone I have to respond. I know what it feels like to be willing to die for what you believe in. I believe all the freedom fighters and zealots pull from this same primal well.
    The foolish and naive have no problem stumbling into a fight

I have been in a fight 5 times.. in 3 of em, they kicked the shit out of me, one ended guy apologizin me after ma fist, the other one ended JD bottle smashed on da wall right next to him and the guy ran away =))

Well I am not proud of fighting but if it is necessary u gotta do what u gotta do! besides fighting is good in a way.. u feel pain and that feeling remindes u that we are human beings with senses,emotions... u feel alive, the world and the struggle in it are still exists and real!!
    And then it's dysfunction this, and dysfunction that, and dysfunction vaffancul!

I was enrolled taekwondo for 8 years for self defense, i never actually got in fights myself for any of my troubles i got in 3 fights to protect friends.

Been in a lot of fights, even though there is nothing I hate more. Only fight I picked and feel embarrassed about is when I had to, after like 10 warnings, show this guy hitting on and calling my GF what's what. Ended up also accidentally punching his friend in the mouth when he tried to stop the fight and got 5 months in jail..

I completely turned around and try not to make much of myself when I'm out drinking etc, but seems like when you have a reputation for something like that people will never stop picking fights with you.

Only fight I've been in was when a friend of mine was claiming he could beat me up and bashing me, so that night we all got drunk and I fought him. I beat him, not too bad, but enough that he learned his place. (He was the kid we treated like shit because of some the stupid things he had done.)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been punched in the mouth, then watched the guy run off to hide behind his 3 mates and the 2 bouncers holding them back.

The comedy, he sucker punched my mate in the back of the head so I gripped him, pulled him out of the way to check on said friend who was already up and out of the door

2-3 none ever actually started by me (im a heavy metal fan, not quite "goth" if you will, but i have long hair etc :P) so very simple minded people seem to think thats a reason to pick on my friends. simple minded people that insist on bringing 20 of thier friends to picks fights on 3-4 of mine.
    however i'v been an avid rugby player since i was 7, so i dont go down easily. and after 2-3 of their friends drop they genrally get the picture

with regards to fights, i wont start them but i will defend myself or people who are "started on" unfairly, i remember seeing a kid gettin picked on a few years younger than me in collage, and i waded in and stopped them, even after a few stray punches i wouldnt hit them back (they were 2-3 years younger, im not a thug whose gonna beat on kids) and told em to back off. just the kind of guy i am. i;d do the same if i saw a lady gettin beaten up its just not on really (by a man i mean obviously, u dont hit woman..) i believe in karma as well, so generally if they start fights, eventually they will pick on someone who will seriously hurt them. and get what they deserve.