Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Furaciouss

How do you eat your hamburger?

I actually created an account for this. After being a mmo-champion stan since forever I finally had an apiphany while eating today.

So i was finishing off my christmas shopping today when I decided to go for a burger.

I sat down to eat when a group of "nerds" sat down behind me and started talking about WoW, which lead me to think about Mmo-champion, which lead to this thread.
    Ain't it funny how people think?

So, out of curiosity, how do YOU eat your hamburger and have you had a moment of clarity consering WoW during it?
    Do you eat your fries first and then go on to the burger, eat them at the same time, fully unwrap the burger and eat it with bare hands, dip the shit out of into some nice cheese dip etc?

For those who have the patients to read this, yes I am bored, waiting for my shift to start in 2 hours at work.

Merry christmas and horde stand up!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just... uhm... eat it. I guess it's not a very important ritual for me.

If there's a wrapper, I'll try to keep it on the whole time. Someone was nice enough to wrap it for me, so I try to use it. Unless I don't have a plate, then I'll use the wrapper as a substitute placemat. And I usually consume the burger and fries in parallel, because my appetite is hyperthreaded. And if I notice any of the toppings are piled up and overlapping somewhere, I'll try to tug their edges until everything lies in nice flat parallel layers.

Well, I hope this satisfied your burning account-motivating curiousity. For the Bored!

Deleted
    fries first, and if it's a maccy d's cheeseburger i like picking the gherkins out first because i loveee teh gherkins ;D

Deleted
    i put the fries into the hamburger for the best food experience possible with this combination

Deleted
    haha, definite win ^

I eat the hamburguer while drinking my cola, then I´ll finish off the fries and finish my meal with some Sundae

Quote Originally Posted by Furaciouss View Post
    I actually created an account for this. After being a mmo-champion stan since forever I finally had an apiphany while eating today.

So i was finishing off my christmas shopping today when I decided to go for a burger.

I sat down to eat when a group of "nerds" sat down behind me and started talking about WoW, which lead me to think about Mmo-champion, which lead to this thread.
    Ain't it funny how people think?

So, out of curiosity, how do YOU eat your hamburger and have you had a moment of clarity consering WoW during it?
    Do you eat your fries first and then go on to the burger, eat them at the same time, fully unwrap the burger and eat it with bare hands, dip the shit out of into some nice cheese dip etc?

For those who have the patients to read this, yes I am bored, waiting for my shift to start in 2 hours at work.

Merry christmas and horde stand up!
    Assuming the burgers made how I like it I pick it up, and turn it upside down to make eating it better. Once I'm 100% finished I move on to the fries/onion rings/side dishes

With a spoon.

1. Pick up burger.
    2. Bite burger.
    3. Chew burger.
    4. Swallow burger.

I thought that's how everyone ate burgers but I guess not.
    Playing 2's is like shooting yourself in the kneecaps and wondering why it hurts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good times, but putting this in fun stuff due to the spam factor that is about to ensue.

and OT, I eat fries first, then usually dive into the meat.

I take the top off the hamburger, fill it with as many fries as I can, smother it in bbq sauce, put the top back on, and start eating. I occasionally pause to drink.
    DMs make the worst players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, hamburgers....

A real man goes for a KFC Double Down inside a McRib inside a Wendy's Baconator. It's like you can taste the heart attack!

I don't it crap food now. But back when I did, I would fully unwrap the burger and eat it while eating fries and while drinking the soda.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminar View Post
    Heh, hamburgers....

A real man goes for a KFC Double Down inside a McRib inside a Wendy's Baconator. It's like you can taste the heart attack!
    Please tell me what both those things involve!

Furaciouss
    I'd kill for KFC or Wendy's, but hey, I live in freakin Finland. Born and raised in the states, I miss those heart killing places more than anything

Exluding the guy who fills his burger with fries, nothing out of the ordinary so far. Was hoping for some weird/disturbing habbits The night is young!

Fries and then the burger. I'm hungry now. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    i put the fries into the hamburger for the best food experience possible with this combination
    Been doing this for years and its awesome. Before that I sue to leave the burger wrapped and eat the fries first.

Not me, but funny enough to share:

When my brother was young (about ages 6-10) he used to eat straight down through the top of the burger. He would kind of crush or bend the burger somehow, but he managed to make a hole straight down through the middle of the burger, turning it into a doughnut-like shape. Then he'd go right around the doughnut counterclockwise. No idea why.

This is also the kid who would use a spoon instead of a cup if he wanted a drink from the sink.
    I've played a balance druid and an arms warrior since the release of Vanilla WoW, simply because they are fun and I like the play styles. Enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Livvy View Post
    Please tell me what both those things involve!
    imho the double down should be made the official food of wow players.

Furaciouss
    Aswed, I'm going to take you up on your word! After I sign into work, I'm gonan hit the nearest burger spot and fill me a fryburger! I'll let you know if you found the next best thing beside bacon.